Why does she want to fuck every white guy on the show guys?

Why does she want to fuck every white guy on the show guys?

Because strong independent woman

Also how do you feel about her being cast as Iris? Personally, it bothers me as much as it did when they changed Jimmy Olsen to black on Supergirl, but my dick doesn't care cuz fuck me she is hot as hell.

>hot
She is the less hot woman character in all dc warner bros universe. Her body is a 8(wich is low for tv actress) and her face is a 5.

>actually letting something so inconsequential bother you

dumb faggot

Let me rephrase that. She is the hottest black chick I have seen in a long time.

Yeah right

>that chimp face
come on man

the whole adopted siblings made the barry-iris thing weird

the problem with Supergirl's jimmy olsen wasn't that he was black, it was that he was a tall, conventionally handsome jock looking dude. If some skinny ass black kid had been cast as Jimmy, there'd hardly been a single complaint.

That was the point. He was a Jimmy who changed his life and matured after all his adventures with Superman.

He hit the gym, had sex, and became confident. They explain this in like the first fucking episode.

Take off the 1 pound of makeup she is wearing and you got a 5. Michonne uses no makeup and is still hot. Plus, her boddy is much hotter.
And that is only an example. There are many delicious brown on tv, but iris aint one of them.

>wasn't that he was black,
And the jew playing the weak ''white guy'' had nothing at all to do with a show aimed at young white women? Showing a confident alpha black dude as the love interest? So fucking glad CW stopped that horse shit and gave Kara Mon-El

You have major self esteem issues, kid.

The only black guys on the show are her dad and brother and that one boss she had what do you expect her to do?

Yeah, I'm kind of surprised they didn't have barry make a joke about it being creepy during the memory loss episode. Also season's three whole "Barry's a horrible selfish monster for altering the timeline to save his mom and everything bad that's happen since then is directly his fault, even having fucking aliens invade because of Barry" shit, when they were already living in an altered timeline caused by a time traveling speedster killing Barry's mom in the first place made the whole season extra annoying to get through.

That and turning two of few villains that could legitimately challenge the Flash without being speedsters themselves into basic bitch baddies of the week.

How so? I'm not even white and can point out the obvious thing CBS was pulling.

She hopes to use white genes in combination with her own black and asian genes to create a genetic super baby who will be capable of ruling the lower class while being immune to any criticism or accusations of privilege.

My God it all makes sense now.....

No, I think you just spend too much time on Sup Forums or something. Actually buying into the memes.

>pend too much time on Sup Forums or something
Naaaahhhh

I dont agree with the racist stuff but making jimmy an alpha when he is canonicaly a beta was a big mistake.

they did mention in the show how their relationship update is weird.

just forgot what episode.

the wally-brother scene was awkward but funny

If I was a black chick I'd do everything in my power to not get stuck with a black man too

Again, how can anyone actually stay a beta after hanging out with Superman?

That's some Lex Luthor level propaganda there.
>proximity to Superman makes you a beta manlet

kara danvers has the second worst love life after caitlin snow (kara's exes don't end up dead.) yet we're somehow still supposed to believe she's a romantic?

>hanging with superman makes you a alpha

???

Honestly Jimmy Olsen has always been alpha, i mean he's superman's pal!

He is the real Jimmy Olsen without even trying, and didn't he got laid with ghost pussy and freaky congirl alien pussy?

>and didn't he got laid with ghost pussy and freaky congirl alien pussy
Yeah he got a lot more than Jimmy in the end. Jimmy was made into a forgotten side character.

>Michonne
>hot

bitch looks like a crack whore in line at a free clinic.

He's still too far away from the various mainstream Jimmies as to be completely unrecognizable. He's more like what you might find in a Kingdom Come Jimmy.

Because she's related to every black guy?

I want this actress to play in a cape movie. She is gorgeous.

Have you seen her in the Black Panther trailer? Shaved bald and beyond fuckable

Superman inspires people to be the best that they can be.

How the fuck do you think this beat cop felt after Superman said that to him?

Honestly, if the adapted character is too different from the source (like nigga Jimmy Olsen is) it's fucking aggravating and pushes me away from the show or movie.

Superman is such a sweetie.

dumb faggot

Stupid cunt.

Why has noone done this yet? Their child could rule america.

We haven't figured out how to make a child trans and gay in the womb yet, so simply having a multi-racial baby would mean you're asking for them to be deposed in the future by the omni-oppressed multi-racial, gay, trans child of someone else.

It's shit like this that make me respect Superman so much. I find him dull and boring because of how OP he can get but him and that symbol is something to respect and look up to always. He represents the hero we all want to be. I just like Supergirl more.

>I find him dull and boring because of how OP he can get

He has to fight this kind of shit.

I am mostly referring to the stupid shit that sounded like it was written by a 12 year old that doesn't want his favorite character being beaten. Superman Prime One Million. Even the nae is fucking stupid.

SPOM being all-powerful is basically a myth. Google "a closer look at superman prime one million" if you want to see for yourself.

Because she's the designated love interest, so of course she's going to go for every dick besides Barry to drum up cheap drama.

You only notice the racial connotations because the majority of black characters on the show are related to her.

WHITED

>not BLEACHED

>not COLONIZED

She's an accurate depiction of a millennial middle-class black girl

How many men of color exist in Central City that isn't a blood relative? It's literally just Cisco and he's definitely not her type regardless of race.

Niggers

>men of color
liberal detected

It bugs me less because Jimmy Olsen is an established, classic character with a distinct personality. Who gives a shit about Iris?

fine, colored men. That word less problematic for you?

How about just call him by what race he is? Black. Not that hard.

because Cisco isn't black retard

>why does Iris only date white men
>because there aren't very non-white men
>JUST CALL THEM BLACK OK???
jesus christ

I thought you were talking about Olsen. Nigger it's 4 in the morning. Call him Colombian then.

>only fucks barry
ok

>how OP he can get

Normie pls leave

Irrealistic brainwashing. I don't know black women outside of the LA area (it doesn't count because its run by grimy jews) who go exclusively for white men. It doesn't make sense at all. I seen black women attracted to filipino or latino dudes before white guys

It's realistic

What annoyed me about that is that they act like flashpoint is the end and that nothing else could possibly cause problems now or in the future but flashpoint. Like during the invasion crossover everyone believes the recorded message that takes place DECADES later is future Barry still bitching about flashpoint. There is a much higher chance that future Barry is talking about the next 4x Barry will eventually fuck it all up but nope this is all flashpoint's fault. Including the invastion itself despite other people making alternate timelines before as you said (we know nothing about the original timeline except that Barry became flash 5yrs later). It is hard to hear Barry agree with all this stuff then remembering he is supposed to be smart.

Good

>ghost pussy
Banshee, before she unlocked her powers so basically a normal girl

Its funny, he is in control of Cat's office yet is shown to do nothing with the power or have any interesting (or even a half ass attempt at one) plotline come out of it

>tfw qt black gf
>tfw this draws the ire of both black guys and white girls

>asian genes
wait what

The problem. Is that he is black, go. Fuck yourself, being black. Changes everything for Jimmy, you are retarded if you believe there's not a huge difference between a black photographer and a white one, especially in ghettos, protests, etc.

I'll just leave this here

Thatd some next level delusion, some. Posters here want superman to hug them and fix their lifes

God you are such a pussy. Why do you guys pretend Sup Forumsmblr isn't real?

CW and shield are complete shit tho. Gotham and legion are based.

"Where da white bois at!"

Disgusting.

>race is inconsequential
>erasing racial history and the impact your race has on your life
Wow, what a racist! Face it buddy, the culture of a race will affect you whether you like it or not, and thus the end result will be different. It's impossible to change a person's race and have him or her be exactly the same.

building off of the pinecest hype