Was this really that bad?

Was this really that bad?

something something Snyder

silver dickpieces.

Yes. Completely unnecessary and uninspiring

Better than..well, you know

The only inexplicably great scene is when Alfred is sick in bed and Bruce comforts him, having a flashback of Alfred reading to him as a child. Like, that nay have been the first time on film that they treated Alfred as a father figure to Bruce and not just a friendly Butler.

The part where Robin kisses Poisoin Ivy is probably why I'm gay. Watching this whole movie is probably what made me gay.

Yes. It was terrible.

>Better than.
Not even close. You know it, I know it, we all know it. You just want a rise our of people.

Batgirl gave me my first boner when I saw her putting the suit on/wearing it for the first time when I saw this as a young lad. Also, I thought Robin was cool as shit and loved his sorta Nightwing costume. Still, I didn't like the villains as much as in Forever and even as a kid having seen the previous 3 movies, my favorite Batman was Val.

It was cool when you were a kid and oblivious on what makes a good movie. Nowadays when i see it its shit.

No

There's some interesting camera work in the action scenes that I've come to appreciate as time has passed.

But it's still terrible.

Good casting, but terrible directing, scripting, and overall design. Okay fight scenes and Alfred had great acting.

They literally took old Forever suits and glued stuff onto them.

It had a Bat Creditcard. What do you think.

Interesting camerawork? Like the time Poison Ivy is drowning Robin and he surfaces and then the video is very plainly reversed so he goes back underwater. It's clear as day.

I will say this movie holds a special place in my part. Friends and I absolutely lost our shit every time Bane kept saying BOOOOOMB BOOOOOMB BOOOOM every time he placed one. For some reason, we just thought it was the funniest shit ever.

I thought Batman Forever pushed the limits of acceptable camp. Then this came out and just threw the rulebook out the window. It made Adam West's Batman look like Dark Knight.

Forever feels like a real movie, just a really cheesy one.
B&R feels like Schumacher was having a laugh at the studio or something.

I consider it about as bad as Ant-Man, Thor 2, Avengers 2, and Dr. Strange

They were trying to do Adam West Batman in the 90s without Adam West. So of course, it was shit.

>It was cool when you were a kid and oblivious on what makes a good movie. Nowadays when i see it its shit.
Basically this, but I'd have to rewatch it to see how shit it was. Thing is, I didn't enjoy it enough as a youth for this movie to inspire enough nostalgia for me to go look for it again.

better than the trilogy

It was okay. Better than Forever. Better than the Dark Knight trilogy as a whole.

damn...

glued stuff on them... yeah like robin's nipples which are somehow bigger than batgirls... alicia silverstone couldnt look less interested lol

It's fun if you like campy Batman, people just didn't want that when they watched this movie.
t. watched it a couple of months ago