Daily reminder that Rebecca ships Malachite

Daily reminder that Rebecca ships Malachite.
Zuke was the only Lapidot shipper and she lost her job over it.

Good, I want Jasper to come back.

I heard she called RS out on sexual abuse? what the FUCK goes on in this stupid shippy children's shows.

Will we ever stop winning bros?

Considering her Utena boner, I'm not surprised. It's basically all but confirmed that this shit is loosely based on a canon relationship from Utena. I don't know much about the show but what I've read about it, I can definitely see the reference.

Pretty sure Sugar said all ships were canon.

She will

Zuke claimed that Rebecca not wanting to do Lapidot was because Rebecca Sugar, who is gay and made a show about the gays, is in fact, a homophobe.
Don't believe what anyone says, Zuke deserves all the hate she gets.

She's bi tho. Also, does it count as shipping if you're the one writing the motherfucking show?

Bi is gay. They're essentially synonyms

>All ships are canon
You're thinking of Hussie

uh, no sweetie, being gay is a lifestyle choice you go 100% into that has its own community, rules, and regulations. Being bi is to be a faker that wants to have their cake and eat it too. Don't ever mansplain to me again.

>precious snowflake performs poorly on the job, receives formal reprimand in accordance with the personnel policies of a major corporation, accuses boss of molesting her

How does being bi make you a "faker"?

RS also ships Grearl
Take that as you will

That's even better.

Shipping Lapis and Jasper is retarded, they were literally in an abusive relationship

Shipping Lapis with anyone is retarded, because she's the abuser

Idk the name of it but I like feet drawn like that. Not fetishy just nice detail.

>Pretty sure Sugar said all ships were canon.

Nah, she said she supports all ships in the fandom, not that they're all canon.

Zuke is some super fugly transdude, no one should care about her opinion

You're thinking of Clarence - Zuke just accused one of the people over her (never specified Rebecca) of regular abuse (which could just mean reprimanding her for not doing her job)

Basically, Zuke's never had a real, demanding job before so when Rebecca expected her to do her fucking job she cracked.

>not wanting them to improve themselves, together

Don't ever mansplain to us either, 'sweetie.' Your definition of bi is as ugly as you are petty.

I would fucking love it if they grew close and then we could see lapis stop being a bitch.

She's bi but has been fucking Ian for over a decade now and I don't seen any end in sight between the two. At this point, she may as well be straight. I don't really think experimenting in high school or a woman getting turned on by another woman really means shit when 100% of your sex life involves getting fucked by the opposite gender.

fuck you

You gotta remember she's from the era when it was hip for the weird kids to be bisexual in highschool.

that's some fine taste

>ywn force your tumblr crackship onto an actual show and then complain when you get the boot

Feels pretty bad, honestly

She drew Greg and opal making out

Yeah, I feel bad that Jasper got so fucked up by that monster

Being bi and being a social retard are not the same thing even though most bi persons i know are freeging assholes

that's pretty much 95% of the female bisexuals I know
also they always cry about how hard it is to find a female partner so they just settle for a guy because it's easier
just admit you're a boring ol' heterosexual you fucking snowflake

>they were literally in an abusive relationship
lmao that was not a relationship, it's far close to rape

Zuke shipped it once upon a time, but followed a dark path instead

>tfw you can't run quality control on your show because you need to stand over Zuke with a taser all day making sure she doesn't shove more lapidot into your episodes

>people can't change and improve their relationships

It would be the healthiest take on relationships ever done recently.
The real question is: Should we trust the SU writing staff to handle it?

I don't think you automatically change sexuality to gay or straight when you enter a long term relationship like that. You're always gonna find other women attractive or whatever, but you're gonna be loyal to the person you love.

Depends if you decide to be an asshole who pretends they're being oppressed over it or not. I know alot of bi people cling to being perceived as "gay" because if they're straightie-passing they lose their oppression card.

Everyone knows Lapis and Peridot coming together to rape Steven is the truest ship.

>bisexuals
>loyal

They do actively get along better and enjoy his company by-far more than any of the other characters.

That is an odd comic, I feel like its suppose to be pro bi but I'm not entirely certain

Rebecca is an actual professional whose patience for sincere autistic 'shipping' among her staff has a limit. A limit that Lauren found.

It's suppose to be "I wanna date a guy but I wanna also be part of the special gay community and consider myself a gay artist so people think I'm more special and meaningful than I actually am".

The worst bullying people face are ones within their own groups. Not sure why people seek out to be part of the LGBT community when they have a lot of assholes like that who will attack you if you decide to date the opposite gender.

In retrospect, the entire Lapis/Peridot subplot really derailed the arcs of those characters and the narrative overall. The narrative really wanted Jasper and Lapis to conclude each other in some way, but instead we got an underwhelming episode on a boat and a lot of hanging threads.

I want Lapis to abuse me

Lapis doesn't get along with anyone, she merely exists in a non-frustrated state around certain people

Faker? You're the fake hedgehog around here.

because while the LGBT community has huge bigots who are basically the reverse version of anti-gay christians, they also have way more generally open minded people

Its way easier to find people that you don't actually need to explain your sexuality to, because literally anywhere else, they are just gonna assume I'm straight or demand a detailed explanation that they aren't gonna understand anyway

How is lapis and peridot a good ship if you want to go 3 people add jasper and not a fucking 13 year old kid

post it

That's how her comics are in general. They're positive and energetic and pro-sex but in a way that's mostly crude and dismissive of anything but her own impulses.