Would You?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5-CvNxRs5Zs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The few instances of atomic breath we got in that movie were bone-chilling and excellent.

I would die horribly, yeah.

Shrink Godzilla down and rape its smooth pebbly asshole dry while simultaneously using it to torch my enemies with pained and desperate eruptions of atomic breath? Yes, user, yes I would.

>Shrink Godzilla down
what are you gay?

ye

(MUT)OTP

I would ride on his back like Falcor, yes. But I'd rather a Mothra.

The last american movie was boring. The japs should keep doing them.

Don't you have some shitty Godzilla toy photo comic to be working on? Or did that end already?

God yes.

Anyone want a green explaining how Godzilla knows Kung-Fu?

Marry a kaiju? How would that work out? The sex would be awkward.

No.

Now, GodzillEN, on the other hand...

Which is worse: being gay for Godzilla or being straight but wanting to fuck Zilla?

Fucking scalies!

They'll be crushed by Jaegers.

Would I?

I sure hope Pacific rim 2 will be good.

>One egg surivives
>a new muto hatches and tries to get revenge on Godzilla
>Has too team up with Godzilla to fight another monster
>nu muto becomes the Angurious of Legendary Godzilla

How would you react?

Anguirus has nothing to do with MUTOs.
Dont mix our boy Anguirus with those insects.

I meant that the new Muto becomes the sidekick to Godzilla.

But you want to know, don't you user?

post mothra

>mothra
Why did you say that name?

It won't, main team is gone Hugo works for doom now.

God I wish had jet jaguar jegaur or exosuit Godzilla mechazilla fight alien kaijus

After taking the proper precautions, sure.

If I ever got turned into a giant kaiju first thing I'm doing is fucking

Would I!

I'm afraid he's taken

l-lewd!

If Michael Dougherty changes his design like he's hinting at on twitter I'll be very upset

>You will never be an alpha male
>You will never be the alpha predator
>You will never protect an underling species

Why even live

As long as its not a drastic change, I'll be okay. I imagine he's gonna be a bit slimmer, as he's spending time out of water and doesn't need the blubber as much. He'll be a bit less bearmode, if anything

That's not blubber it's muscle

Would I what?
If you're asking if I'd SKREEE Big G's ONK, then yes, yes I would.

He has both muscle and blubber. He's strongfat.

I'm just saying he might be losing a bit of said blubber

Human Mothra is gross

>implying that drastic changes in godzilla's look can't work

The only part of his design that should change is his head. Just make it a bit bigger like pic related, and you'd have a 10/10

His head would be more in proportion with thee rest of his body, so you wouldn't have to do any "slimming", and retards wouldn't call him fat.

I still need to watch Shin-Gojira.

Is it any good or is it just Anno being Anno?

ShinGoji was something totally new though. LegendaryGoji's already been established

it's pretty ok

Would I? I'd fuck her so hard they lay hundreds of thousands of eggs.

I'd fuck the whole franchise up.

Now we're talkin'.

This

The only problem I have with the new Godzilla design is the color and weight. He looks like the stereotypical American's idea of Godzilla: A green, tubby and spiked dinosaur...or Reptar. I 'm okay with keeping his weight, honestly as I feel it's not a bad choice and ultimately still preserves the design and character, but a palette change and MINOR aesthetic alterations would be nice.

More specifically, I want these:
-More menacing teeth
-Whiter spines/scutes
-Make his head in proportion to his body

The amount of change I want is how much change Superman's costume got in Man of Steel...except, you know...for a reason to improve a design.

However, I'm relatively pleased with the design as is. It really does look good, and I think people shit on it or like it too much because it's "new", when really what makes it incredible is how intricate and well-thought out it is. Gareth Edwards spent our with the people making the model with it on, like, Skype to get it right. He wanted a creature that could look good in many angles and retain his vision. He did that extraordinarily well.

I tolerate Zilla as his own monster, like many of us have grown to, but his design and concept art from Patrick Tatopolus always looked really homoerotic to me for some reason. The overly-elaborate legs, the draconic chin, and the manly-ass arms... I mean, it's a great looking design, just not Godzilla's. But for some reason, it always looked really gay to me... Nothing wrong with that, I guess, but just something I noticed recently.

It's pretty eh

The kaiju scenes are fun but the characters need a LOT of work, and the human boardroom scenes tend to be incredibly boring and drag on for hours.

No.

>A thread sexualizing Godzilla gets more replies than my thread about the comics

Also, you wouldn't fuck Big G, he'd fuck you

The Jaegers are incredibly weak pham, the MUTOS would crush them

How does the sex work

I enjoyed it thoroughly.

Don't get me wrong, it has Anno's stench all over it, but he managed to keep his head out of his ass and make a damn solid gojira.

>more replies than my thread about the comics

Now I wouldn't say that. The IDW comics are pretty gud, and when discussed, they garner a pretty healthy thread more often than not. It's been forever since I've seen one, though

I tried yesterday and got less than 10 replies

hm

Well that a shame, And odd too. Many people here like Rulers of Earth and other runs Maybe all the goji fans were taking a break? If I saw it, I would have participated, but I wasn't on Sup Forums much yesterday.

LMAO you got fucked

rolling

AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAH

>The few instances of atomic breath we got in that movie were bone-chilling and excellent.

This.
Also, the introduction scene in Hawaii where they show an airport terminal with people running around and a plane falling, and a giant leg stomps in the background and everyone goes quiet. Then they do a full body shot of Godzilla from toe to head, followed by a full THX volume SKREEONK.

holy shit was that scene perfect.

It's a shame that for the rest of the movie, they ALWAYS changed scenes right as the monsters started fighting. Sometimes with something stupid like the camera showing the closing doors of a van or so. Retarded.

Other than cockblocking too many of the monster fights from being shown, it was a great movie.

But I also liked the 90s Godzilla movie with Jean Reno so what do I know.

Bowling

take me daddy gordon

well fuck

Rollin like Anguirus up in here.

Looked too much like liquid being poured from his mouth for my tastes.

It was pretty fantastic. Basically one-upped the 2014 movie in both being a better film and Godzilla scenes.

Sexualizing giant lizards > talking about giant lizard comics desu.

I've been so tempted to pick up that Godzilla game for my PS4 but I've heard the actual gameplay is garbage, shame it will never go under $20

The Godzilla VS Zilla fight reminds me of the scene at the gas station in the Sponegbob movie

>You won't last ten seconds over the county line
*Goes over the line*
>How many seconds was that?
>12

Don't pick that fight boi

Who the heck is Gordon

>Being this much of a kaiju newfag

Tbh all that it takes for Godzilla film to be better than Godzilla '14 is a) not overuse shaky cam b) don't fucking cocktease audience with B. Cranston only to kill him off after 20 minutes.

Gordon's great, but he was at Godzilla's mercy at the end of Final Wars. Godzilla could've killed him, but had to take his autistic son home.

I don't play video games but I enjoyed it. Takes patience, but if you love Godzilla, you should get it. It's nowhere near as fun as Godzilla:Save the Kino, or Godzilla: Kino All Monsters Melee, and if you enjoyed Godzilla: Unleashed, you'll like this game. It's not horrible, really. It just gets boring after an hour or two. It's just standard at worst. It's strangely a fun party game too despite being one-player.

Still, I haven't played it (or any other game) in a year and a half now, but that's because I try not to play video games anymore.

Get it cheap. It's nothing extraordinary, but it's fun to have.

Oh boy...

Rolling for Orgasm

Probably the best Godzilla movie since GMK.

I want a giant Doug Gordon to be playable in a Godzilla game some day

lmao 'i want to bang a monster but I also don't want to bang a monster'

Bring me the power of GODZILLA

youtube.com/watch?v=5-CvNxRs5Zs

Smallhead zilla doesn't bother me. It gives his shape a more ursine, bear shape that I kinda liked.
Honestly, the only thing I didn't like about that movie was all the focus on whitebread woodenpost, his plywood wife, and their amazing stuffed child.
Make it all about Big G money and the Japanese scientist and it'd be top stuff.

Should there be a film where Godzilla fucks something?

I was actually surprised Anno didn't do that considering his track record

let's do this

Is Godzilla a boy or a girl?

Depends on who you ask

To everyone but Anno and Roland it's a he

To Anno it's a thing

To Roland it's a she

Rolling for giant space chicken

It made me laugh when the Japanese called G14 fat

It's like they forgot most of their versions were thicc af

I gotta roll for this

Sure why not