IT'S TODAY

SPANAKOPITA

He was so pure and innocent in this episode. There is hope for Rusty.

Thanks for remembering user. Hope Rusty has fun pirate can watch the company.

Spanakopita!

Spanakopita!

SPANAKOPITA!

Spanakopita!

Spinach cake!

SPANIKOPITA!

A man of science must be a man of hope. Remember when he turned down becoming a Villain and his Brother's Arch? Remember when he did right by the original Guild's Orb?

SPANAKOPITA HAHA!

Spanakopita...!

SPANIKOPITA

SPANIKOPITA!

SPANIKOPITA!

SPANAKOPITA!

Who is bringing the chair and ropes?

SPANIKOPITA!

AY! SPANAKOPITA!

>season 5 was 4 years ago

SPANIKOPITA!

SPANAKOPITA

holy crap those steps in the background look huge compared to Rusty

Rusty isn't completely broken, and honestly he turned out a lot better then his contemporaries.

they are huge because they are steps going up a big ass hill. Its not an error or something.

I remember watching the season 1 finale in middle school. I hope the series ends before I keel over from old age.

Why did they change him to action Jonny?

SPANAKGRKHKLK

Because whether or not the studio had the rights to Johnny Quest, and whether or not the studio was planning on making a new Johnny Quest series, dictated what they could call him.

It's been ages, so I don't exactly recall what the problem was. I'm pretty sure that they thought they owned the rights to Johnny Quest and then it turned out they didn't.

SPANAKOPITA! Time to boot up that episode now.

IIRC Hannah-Barbera got pissed that they made Johnny a drugged-out nutjob abuse victim and killed Race Bannon.

Any news on the next season?

Spanakopita

Bump

AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!

Rusty just have to admit that he hated his father and stop trying to be like him

Being a good father would be a nice start

Even as the asshole he is now he's still a much better father to his sons than Jonas was to him. He's not amazing at it mind you but he's making an effort.

Doc Hammer is a gorgeous man, no homo. I don't believe his hair is naturally colored like that however

spanokopita !

He needs to visit his Grandma more

That scene was great. I think VB is one of the very few cartoons that has actually gotten continually better as the series goes on.

The story I heard was there was a planned Johnny Quest reboot and they didn't want any "confusion"

>It's been ages, so I don't exactly recall what the problem was. I'm pretty sure that they thought they owned the rights to Johnny Quest and then it turned out they didn't.

They do. Cartoon Network owns the rights to ALL Hanna Barbera cartoons. the Network's execs told them to cut it out because they were warping the image of the characters from those shows. It's the entire reason why Harvey Birdman was cancelled. It only went on as long as it did because they never actually bothered to watch the show.

This.

I wish Doc would fatten up a bit more. He's looks pretty good as he does now, but he'd look god tier if he just filled out.

Also fear that the brand would be tainted when the live action movie comes out.

Eat the pennies quiz boy

Jonas just treated rusty like one of the gang he loved rusty dearly but more like a brother than a son. His last words to rusty were I love you son even in death he wanted to be close to his best invention. Rusty never died as far as we know the boys have at least 14 times. Team venture loved rusty too they still come to save his ass when he is 40 and actively want him to finally grow up. Team venture loves rusty like they did Jonas the ventures are all that keep team venture together. Not to mention Jonas gave rusty everything. rusty would have nothing without Jonas. Jonas knew that though and lorded over rusty in a you'll never be this good way kind probably wanting to inspire rusty to man up and be more but it never happened. Like killenger said this is where your father turned from idol to rival Rusty had a complex and Jonas wanted his son to be a man Rusty was the chosen one Jonas had plenty of bastard kids but Rusty was the chosen one he may not have asked to be but in Jonas mind that meant rusty should perform and love adventuring granted rusty was a good boy adventurer but he never became a real adventurer.