Eric Cartman's sexuality

Is he bisexual?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KWl0OdVgJI8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes. He's been attracted to women. Then again so have Tweek and Craig.

they're literally 10, they don't have a sexuality yet

>Is he bisexual?
Transginger

His grandpa was bi, so that makes him a quarter bi

Fat men don't have sexual intercourses.

neither does anyone on Sup Forums but they still claim to be hetero

This

He's Cartmansexual

Whatever Matt and Trey thinks is funny at the time. Cartman changes so much season to season to fit their sense of humour.

Quarter lesbian

Favourite episode

Kylesexual

Secretly jewsexual.

Bullshit, I knew I liked girls when I was like 5.

He is more inclined by the men but he still likes women a little... he is like his authors a fag.

He's attracted to sjws

Are him and Kyle still happening or is that ship rotting in ocean's deep depths now? Haven't watched the show in four years.

Probably the most homo relationship in the show, but nothing that's gonna be "canon" aside from jokey episodes.

Had a girlfriend in the last season, but Butters redpilled him into hating her or some shit.

The hell they don't.

This basically, he's whatever works for the joke, just like Randy says and does whatever would be most outrageous and silly depending on what they feel like doing with him that episode.

Many homos claim to be hetero yet they are gays.

>canonically sucked a dick to get se(men)amonkeys
>canonically masturbated on the toilet to the fantasy of a smaller him fucking him in the ass

It's the most likely Cartman ship to happen at this point
He got a girlfriend last season and already got tired of her and started hating her

We could write those off as him being a naive boy who was molested and being a raging egomaniac, respectively.

He also thought sucking Butters' dick was incredibly funny, and he also liked touching dicks with his cousin

Don't forget he sucked Butter's dick while he slept and took a picture of it. He then showed it to the whole class.

He's done a lot of gay shit but there was also his relationship with Heidi Turner last season and his repressed feelings for Wendy. It's been like ten seasons since that episode where he fell in love with her and she kissed him during that school project but to this day he still singles her out to tease her whenever he feels like interacting with a girl

As far as I remember, they are the only two 'main' kids (plus Timmy) in 4th grade that haven't show directly attraction to a girl and/or dated anyone. I thought that's why they choose them.

Didn't he have a thing for Wendy since the very first season?

This is correct. Except when every boy was into Bebe because of her boobs and a mention of Craig dumping a girlfriend in the SoT neither have had an canon interest in girls. Whereas every other boy with relevance has had at least three each. I can think of at least 5 for Butters and 3 for Jimmy, Token and Clyde.

he's 10 years old you sick fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=KWl0OdVgJI8

Ehhh....maybe? Everything was still rough around that time in terms of characterization. Cartman was just the confused fat friend who just wanted to know who his dad was, nowhere near as volatile as now.

The only part in season 1 that I remember where Cartman had interest in a girl was when they had that substitute teacher because Mr. Garrison got a nosejob, but like every boy in class had a hardon for her until Wendy launched her into the sun out of jealousy.

Flamingly.

You can like tacos and sausages.

Is this from the Fractured But Whole?

Nah, Phone Destroyer

He admitted he had a crush on Patty Nelson when he faked having tourettes.

True, but where is Patty Nelson now? Faded into obscurity, overshadowed by the failed relationship with Heidi Turner and the haunting spectre of his unrequited love for Wendy Testaberger.

I mean seriously, he's never even mentioned Patty Nelson after that one Tourette's incident, and we all know he fell for Heidi Turner because they had both felt isolated at the time and found solace in each other's company. Cartman liked this feeling of being loved, this connection he had with Heidi Turner, never really loving her for herself.

He constantly lied about girls being smart and funny, which was initially just ripping on the failed Ghostbusters 2016 and feminism in general but he kept pushing this lie afterwards because he was afraid that he would lose her otherwise. Seeing her vadge only pushed him along this path.

But where will Heidi Turner be in season 21? In Cartman's rear view mirror while he keeps pushing the buttons of the one woman he respects, the one woman he truly wants even if he'll never admit it. The one woman willing to sink to his level to fight him, the one woman smart enough to not only put up with his bullshit but turn it back around on him as seen in Running with Smurfs and the Cissy episodes. That woman is Wendy.

Bi-curious. The term is "bi-curious".
I wish people would stop trying to turn their experimental phase into a legitimate thing.

they chose them because of the hilarious obsession for their ship in the fandom