So what are the chances that Cuphead will overthrow Bendy in popularity in terms of the 1930s cartoon shtick?

So what are the chances that Cuphead will overthrow Bendy in popularity in terms of the 1930s cartoon shtick?

None, because all those rapid FNAF fans will immediately flock to Bendy. Also, while Cuphead looks absolutely beautiful, the gameplay looks kind of boring.

had Cuphead came out earlier I think it would have been okay, but as of right now, any hype for cuphead has died down.

>while Cuphead looks absolutely beautiful, the gameplay looks kind of boring.

That doesn't stop plenty of other beautiful but "boring" games from being wildly popular.

Who is the Foxy of Bendy?

Bendy can get bent haha

Metal Slug isn't super popular and that game is both great and beautiful.

I'm sorry

just compare Bendy with Disney cartoons and Cuphead with the Fleischer Studios.
>Disney
>Rural background, sometimes fairytales, classical music, good character vs bad character, early slapstick humor, used colors more often.
>Fleischer
>Urban background, sometimes fairytales too, jazz music, surrealism, sexual references, often black & white, evil character start some random bullshit related to crazy jazz music.

>they're getting shipped with each other
>they also get shipped with the animaniacs

why are tweens so fucking cringey? Rubberhouse was almost 100 years ago, stop pretending it's your """"aesthetic""""

Oh look, it's a comic and/or cartoon.

If nothing else, these games got me interested in the old Fleischer brother cartoons again.

what the fuck is a fidget spinner

>boring gameplay
leave

Thing sasuke throws

It's a thing you spin if you fidget. Apparently it helps with adhd kids but it's now the hip new toy fad right now.

Isn't Cuphead Xbone-exclusive?

Then I say the chances are less than 10%.

Sadly no because nowadays you don't need to put effort into a game for it to be popular. You just need to have a stupidly vague lore and markiplier play it for your game to be popular.

>nowadays
Good games were always over shadowed by casual trash. The only difference is that there's more casual trash than their used to be and the avenues through which to develop niche markets are both more developed but less consistent.
In terms of casual trash the market is the same as it ever was. In terms of good things the market runs on cycles. You just have to hope you didn't miss the train on your particular interest or that it comes back into vogue before the next decade.
While the cuppy animation is commendable, just like redline, bad content is bad content - regardless of how pretty.

Pretty low. FNAF blew up because kids and autists eat up "the lore", and "cute mascots having edgy side to them".
Bendy's won't run as long as FNAF has, but it will still have popularity until at least as long as the episodes keep getting churned out.
For reference, DHMIS had a sizable boost in popularity sometime around episodes 5 and 6, because of those two aspects I mentioned.
No, it's on Steam at least.