Why are women so insecure that they want fictional characters to look like fat fucks just like them?

Why are women so insecure that they want fictional characters to look like fat fucks just like them?

Males, even the fat ones praise male fictional characters for having unrealistic body types. When Ben Affleck was cast as Batman, one of the big questions was how jacked he was going to get. DBZ was a young boys show that centered around a bunch of dudes working out so they can save the world.

So why do women have a problem with unrealistic body types?

I fucking have gyno so I'll never have a perfect chest unless I get a surgery(which I'm planning to in the future when I come into some money) and I don't fucking complain when Chris Evans shows his pecs as Captain America. Hell, if I did, women would just tell me to quit whining and hit the gym(which doesn't work at all for gyno). Yet I'm supposed to be sympathetic for some overweight flat chested whore who's mad because men consider Scarlett Johansson more desirable than her?

>Why are women so insecure that they want fictional characters to look like fat fucks just like them?

The same reason you feel the need to post a thread about something that had been discussing a million times before, user.

>"Let's blame women for our autism and insecurity"

Get the fuck out of here you lonely beta

Oh look tumblr is triggered

Did you even read the OP you stupid whore?

It's your autism and insecurity that needs to be cured. Men are fine.

Lose some weight and get off tumblr

Oh look, /lgbt/ is buttmad

>I don't like tumbler, but anit-tumblers are just as bad!

Please user, they may be gay but OP is clearly a faggot.

To be fair the made the male heroes fat too

Faggots have nothing to do with you being a tub of lard.

Are you retarded you illiterate shit eating faggot?

Why do gay men hate women so much? Cringe.

Why do you hate women then? You effeminate mentally ill faggots need to stop

If that picture on the right is fat to you then you are delusional my friend. It's not your fault, your stupid daddy probably taught you that.

>Telling women to stay healthy is women hate
>Somehow it's faggots saying these things and not straight men who don't want to fuck a tub of lard

Why are women so stupid?

>Why are women so insecure that they want fictional characters to look like fat fucks just like them?

Citation needed

>Flab

It's fat you dumb whore.

>Right isn't fat

Google the realistic body type movement

You faggots are worse than women

They don't/can't participate in good faith discussions and/or are incapable of not being confused. Unless someone is there to reassure her that OP "wasn't trying to be mean" and to give her a positive narrative to latch on to, her scared little animal brain will produce nothing but hypothetical threats to respond to.

>I mean, why would you say something "mean" about women unless you hate them? I don't even say "mean" things about people I dislike, I just blurt out some meaningless compliment like "your dress is cute today."
This is woman logic. They don't even confront people they dislike, so if you're confronting HER about something, imagine how much she thinks you must hate her/

Oh man, who let the incel subreddit out?

White faggots are the worst tho, it's settled science y'all.

>OP points out an obvious double standard going on in the media with genders
>Instead of acknowledging this and taking repsonibility for their own health, women REEEEE at the OP
>Also somehow come up with a narrative that faggots of all people hate women

Women should have never been given the right to vote. Fucking idiots the lot of you. It's not hard to get off your ass and hit the gym. Men will always prefer bodies like pic related. Always. Just like you walking planets will always demand dudes who look like Chris Hemsworth.

Women are more emotional and cant lose weight or alter their bodies as easily or as fast as men does.

>So why do women have a problem with unrealistic body types?
Because women are lazier than niggers.
Also, you're welcome

This is the body type women should always strive to look like. Anything less is you being lazy.

Why are trolls so agressive lately?

Where did smart, subtle trolling go to?

>"Why are women so insecure"

Lol try again, faggot.

Excuses.

Men are expected to work and carry society and yet can always find the time to hit the gym.

probably the same reason manlets are insecure

Have you been in a coma for the last decade?

>Article written by a numale

Come back when there is a legit movement by men to change literally every man in the media to look like Biggie Smalls.

why are guys so insecure that they can handle womens insecurity? Why are white people so insecure that they cant handle minority super heroes?

Yeah, you poor oppressed faggots, there's clearly a double standard

Why are gay men so retarded?

Apparently achieving a body like this is too much for women. Gadot barely worked out to look like this.

There is never an excuse for a woman to be fat.

Using men that are basically women and even then still rare to prove a point.
Saying women are very insecure is one of the most true and sane statements one can make, I don't know how anyone can disagree honestly.

>Still with this fag meme

I guess women are just as likely to get autism as men. Lose some weight fatass.

>Gadot barely worked out to look like this.
And it shows.

>"REEEE it doesn't count"
Not an argument you stupid fuck lmao

> double standard when a guy tells women how they should think of themselves

Apparently achieving a body like this is too much for men. Rogen barely worked out to look like this.

There is never an excuse for a men to be fit.

And yet the majority of women can't even manage that. Truly a subhuman gender.

Why are gay men friends with women at all?
I get the very effeminate ones but the more masculine ones, what could they possibly get out of women that they can't get out of men? Is it just a media meme and bear men don't really make friends with women?

You still haven't come back with anything. Women aren't even capable of critical thinking. No wonder Hillary lost to an orange retard.

> everything has to be an argument in order for it to be valid
>observations dont exist
> nor do questions
Was your education public by any chance?

I'm more of a man than you, seek help you beta landwhale

>Telling humans to take care of their bodies so they can live long lives is wrong

But go ahead and keep drinking those pumpkin spice lattes Becky.

yes, they are
imagine how much better this board would be if both groups were gone and all that was left were people that actually wanted to discuss comics and cartoons

Oh my fucking kek a woman actually typed this post out and thought it was a legit argument. Like what the fuck are you even trying to say here?

>movement
So is this a subset of women who feel this way or most of the gender?

You forget to shave your beard Alyssa? Maybe if you took care of your body and did things like GOING TO THE GYM then you wouldn't look manlier than a 6'3 200lbs man.

So hard to look like this eh women?

Certain comic series nowadays have more women than men among readers. So publisher turns the fantasy to females favor - fat plain girls with superpowers being surrounded by tons of perfect males.

It's because they're lazy fucks, when they lower the "beauty" standards the less they'll how to work to keep themselves in that standard.

Apparently achieving a body like this is too much for men. Holland barely worked out to look like this.

There is never an excuse for a man to be fat.

Because you're a niggerfaggot.

Why must she oppress me with her totally average unrealistic body type!?

To be fair, it is Buzzfeed.
Also that pic of Cap was made by a woman, the same woman from Op's pic actually.

Are you illiterate?

>Is it just a media meme
Yes

Except Tom Holland's body is the norm for the average man. There is nothing impressive about it. I can drive to the local public basketball court and see shirtless blacks with the same exact bods. Can't say the same for women.

Stupid fucking girl. Go work on your cleaning instead of trying to think like a human.

Nope but you are still incapable of critical thinking, woman.

I'm just wondering if this is a general sentiment among most women.

>Telling humans to take care of their bodies so they can live long lives is wrong
it sure as fuck is you government bootlicker

In the US at least the majority of women (and people in general) are fucking fat. So that puts pressure on them to get fit, which most people lack the willpower to do. It's easier to have someone else place the mountain underneath your feet, then it is the climb its peak.

But they purposely cast a young short skinny kid to play Spidey.

>I can drive to the local public basketball court and see shirtless blacks
Okay thanks Milo

Why do faggots hate women?

Recommending a healthy diet =/= Forcing you to diet

your bootlicker argument is null

>men see a mountain and decide to climb it
>women see a mountain and decide no, the top of the mountain is where they are, they're going to redefine the terms

It is.

How can you consistently unironically keep making yourself and your entire gender look stupid? I knew women were dumb but this is eye opening.

>Still thinking I'm a woman

I'm glad I'm not an emasculated faggot retard like you. It's obvious you have pussy envy. Sad lmao

Damn he's got no legs

>Woman can't even form a proper rebuttal

Typical.

Quick, males of Sup Forums! Raise your hand if you think it's too hard to look like that twink?

Now subhumans of Sup Forums, raise your hand if you think it's too hard to look like Scarlett Johansson.

You're a subhuman idiot dumbass faggot.

Can us men just team up with lesbians and women to purge earth of faggotry?

This thread has opened my eyes. Not only are women dumber than a 5 year old, they have the power to make numales like this faggot as dumb as them.

I'm actually glad Blumpf won for once.

Not the same user, but I couldn't help it.

Reminder that Women>Men

I do look like that twink; this is the third time a guy who's called me his "best friend" wanted to try gay stuff with me

>unrealistic
You keep using that word...

Within the broad demographics of men and women there are some differences. One of these differences is that men when regarding a picture or depiction of a person will lean more towards emotionally processing it as a picture of a person, while women lean more towards processing it as a person in a picture.

What this means for this affect you are describing is that when the irrational/emotional core of our brain regards a picture of Wonder Woman, Lara Croft, or even the common centrefold, some women are processing it as an actual woman. Which means that this irrational part of their mind now feels in direct social competition with it.

Social shaming of men and the target are common and longstanding social tools used by women in human society to remain competitive.

Note that irrational social competitiveness is not limited to only women. This irrational social competitiveness, in general, expresses itself differently in men.

Strong emotional identification can also lead to unhealthy fixation/personification with a particular subject, and can lead to strong irrational emotional responses when perceptions/actions by others conflict with the individual's.

Obviously

Women
>Can cook
>Can clean
>Good friends
>Have pussy (Most aesthetically pleasing organ)
>You can have sex with them
>Most aesthetically pleasing bodies

Men
>

>women lean more towards processing it as a person in a picture.
>What this means for this affect you are describing is that when the irrational/emotional core of our brain regards a picture of Wonder Woman, Lara Croft, or even the common centrefold, some women are processing it as an actual woman. Which means that this irrational part of their mind now feels in direct social competition with it.

Interesting. You made women look completely retarded, however I honestly hope that is not the case.

You retard faggot lmao

Nah women are indeed retarded.

Its not an excuse. It literally the reason why fatties are so shit.

You have to be 18 to post here son.

Characters are unrealistic and what now? Let them be! I don't want fatasses and fat women butch dykes to be praised.

You're pretty smart for a Chicken.

My bf has gyno, and we go to the gym together but I know it wont go away. Its a shame cuz I'm big on mens chest, but he's the love of my life so it really dosen't matter.

Son, that doesn't stop you from being a faggot

Do you hate women?

>They gave Barbie an ass

>>you can have sex with them

Leave summerfag

Contemporary attitudes are "I should have nothing to aspire to because I am already great and all of my choices have been good ones."

come on, it isn't THAT fat, it's mostly the chest area that's got a bit too much
though when I think 'fat' I think 'Faith' so yeah

>pussy
>aesthetically pleasing
are you some kinda faggot?

Grunge is my spirit animal