You have 10 seconds to be as Grant Morrison as possible

You have 10 seconds to be as Grant Morrison as possible

DUDE HYPERCRISIS LMAO

I like men in my butthole

It's not about the sales, it's about the story I want to tell.

[UNINTELLIGIBLE SCOTTISH YELLING ABOUT ALIENS AND SIGILS AND SHIT ]

before there was a bomb, the bomb was an idea.

Comics aren't real but also they are which is real deep.

Everything written after the 70s is garbage.

I haven't done drugs in forever but pretend like they've permanently altered the way I see things.

Mark Millar is shit. Alan Moore is a meanie.

I don't want to die by acid

for what purpose?

[unintelligible Scottish rambling]

I don't need to be as Grant Morrison as possible because we're all just minute blips of the same, greater universal energy. I'm always as Grant Morrison as possible, as he is always as Me as possible. This took longer that 10 seconds but I know you'll forgive me as we're all aware of the redundancy of time as a concept.

INFINITISMAL SOMETHINGS OF NOTHING BETWEEN THE VERY FOLDS OF TIME WHICH RIPPLE APART AND ALLOW MICROMILLENNIA TO WEAVE TOGETHER

I AM Grant Morrison.

hey look, the villain of the story is [publishers/the fanbase]
get it?

>I haven't done drugs in forever but pretend like they've permanently altered the way I see things.

This doesn't make any sense. You don't need to constantly do drugs for them to have affected his worldview. He claims he had a lot of drug-induced experiences in the 90s that shaped the way he sees the world. Whether he still drops acid or whatever doesn't change that.

meta sex superman hope

so I took that idea and added drugs; now I've made a drugbomb

Remember than time Wonder Woman fought a giant egg back in the 50s? Yeah, that was actually her nightmare, and the egg was a symbol for her fear of becoming a mother and having to bear such personal responsibility. 50s comics were Freudian as fuck...

Masturbate because chaos magick.

>Alan Moore, you bearded bastard of a senpai, notice me god damn it!

Man I sure like metanarrative.

I wish some Jap creator gave a shit about Western comics drama and did a series based on the relationships of Western creators using thinly-veiled stand-ins.

Like it's the cliche private high school and they're all HS students: Moore, Morrison, and the British Invasion crew are there, Bendis, Quesada, and the 2000s Marvel people are the jock types, the new generation of SJW writers are there, etc

Jack Kirby, Steve Ditko, Stan lee, Roy Thomas, they're all seniors, just ready to make it big.

Siegel and Schuster are principal and vice principal, while Lee Falk is the ancient financier of the high school, able to school fucking everyone.

Bob Kane is the dishwasher in the caffeteria, while claiming he is actually the janitor.

>Benis
>A jock
Fuck off Benis

Hi, I'm Grant Morrison and I wrote the X-men.
>inb4 Mark Millar barges in

>Bendis, Quesada, and the 2000s Marvel people are the jock types
riiight

They have a frat-bro type reputation. High schools don't have frats, so I was thinking they could be jock types.

Oh, I know what to get Geoff for his birthday!
I'll travel to Universe 10 and get that Super Choco Puff cereal from Groznyj people.

Sure is cool being an interdimensional wizard.

The Epic of Gilgamesh was actually a part of Superman lore all this time

>Bob Kane is the dishwasher in the caffeteria, while claiming he is actually the janitor.

More like Bob Kane is hailed by everyone as a genius teacher when he really has Bill Finger the janitor doing all of his work.

I did drugs and then got kidnapped by aliens who taught me how to do magic. Now I use magic to make comics and comics to make magic, so I can physically have sex with the DC universe.

I wanna go into DC headquarters and find that fucking contract so I can rip it up
Getting credited for BvS wasnt what he deserved.

That's even better.

>They have a frat-bro type reputation
What? They have the typical fat neckbeard reputation. They're know to be petty and "internet tough guys" that go silent in real life.

You guys are fucking stupid. make it Croamrtie style. Roy Thomas, Englehart, Levitz, Neal Adams, Denny O'Neal and the like as professors.
Jack Kirby as principal
Ditko as the janitor that always gives good life lessons and could very well be a professor but doesn't want to
Stan Lee as some crazy old dude that just hang around the courtyard trying to sell broken electronics to the kids and lying that he actually owns the school
Alan Moore as the prodigy senior
Garth Ennis always wearing camo pants

>SO HOL UP HOL UP
*slurs in Scottish
>SO U BE SAYIN
*smokes a blunt
>AYYYOOOO SO U BE SAYIN
*rambles about aliens
>HOL UP HOL UP
*gets abducted by aliens
>SO U BE SAYIN
*digs up Aleister Crowley's grave