What is that /one show/ that you absolutely love?

What is that /one show/ that you absolutely love?

Archer
Futurama, damnit, it's close but it has so many filler episodes that drag out a season

Ed Edd n Eddy

Aqua Teen Hunger Force

I'm torn between Frisky Dingo, Venture Bros, and Metalocalypse.

Frisky Dingo is probably the best in terms of pure efficiency though. Just two seasons with no bad episodes...I miss it terribly.

>you're doom

>Just two seasons with no bad episodes...I miss it terribly.

I honestly can't think of a single bad episode of it.

>filler
You cunts always use this word wrong.

Home Movies, up there with Always Sunny in terms of rewatchability for me

frisky dingo for me too. all the eps were great and years later i still want season three.

when someone says archer is or was better, i always consider it a wrong opinion.

at least we'll always have vegas

But Futurama is an episodic show, what do you mean by filler?

Tbh I loved Assy McGee

>that wasn't me!

I really like invader zim and/or courage the cowardly dog. Billy and mandy and MLAATR are others

Downtown was short and sweet but the writing was solid. I re-watched a few episodes last week and was shocked at how many jokes and references I'd forgotten/missed out on.

MEGAS is just raw fun, silly cartoon humor, anime action and just enough seriousness to keep me hooked. I miss that show so much.

Reminds me of older Adult Swim shows

The world moves past you, grandpa
Mundane episodes

12 oz. Mouse.

too perfect for this world

There's no general overarching story aside from "Guy from 90's experiences zaniness of future." No episode is filler, every episode can be mundane if you simply don't like it.

I usually don't like creators pandering to me with 80s/90s nostalgia but something about Regular Show makes it very palatable, I think it's because a lot of RS's charm and tone are influenced from the very kitschy genre flicks of the 1980's

Earth's Mightiest Heroes: Avengers
Acceptable to Good quality art / animation. Excellent characters with streamlined elements of their personalities intact. Incredible stories taken from classic issues and told well.

Wakfu and Spectacular Spider-man are my two runner ups, with Earth's Mightiest only winning out due to how difficult the source material is to present with a chance of success.

What does that even mean? And why, for god sake, is "doom" in quotes? Is this some sort of ironic doom? Is the wink implied!?

Venture Bros
Love the characters love the voiceing, love the call backs and allusions. My favourite show

You signed off on the proofs.

This is probably the go-to for a lot of people but I was just really charmed by Chowder. It managed to be a stupid wacky cartoon but still managed to incorporate actual written humor into the episodes. There were some that were not the best but it achieved that state of comedic enjoyment that many modern cartoons have tried and failed miserably to implement.

Barrrrrrrnaby Jooooones!

I like to call it Lost Wages!

This is a rape free zone buddy. At least until I get a couple more drinks in me

There really isn't a bad one
The only negative I can think of is having to wait most of season one for Wendell to show up
>Its a Wendell betrays everyone episode

Tron Uprising for action.

MTV's Downtown for comfy.

Venture Bros easily, but Frisky Dingo is a close second.