Redesign Thread

Give me your best (or worst), Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

comicbook.com/2017/01/06/fan-art-friday-mighty-morphin-power-rangers-redesign-by-bryant-k/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That Batman is giving me some Batfleck vibes for some reason.

I think it's the cowl, short ears and visible eyes

I was quite fond of this design.

I always prefer the Wondy costumes that make her look like a Greek warrior rather than an American patriot

Like Hulk, like Iron Man

>Orange FF
>Red Cap
>Spidey ALMOST good, just make it full color
>over designed Thor

All garbage

Anybody know any good artists who take commissions? Kind of want to ask for a few redesigns

And how does coming dressed for battle aid in her diplomatic message of peace, exactly?

Intimidates them into peace by virtue of her looking like she'd kick their asses if they don't act peaceful

That's fascism, not peace.

Batman looks like he pissed himself.

He did

This is my favorite Wonder Woman redesign, simply because Themyscira and the Amazons are at its best when it's weird as hell.

Damn, those FF costumes are extra hideous

She's not a pacifist, or from a land of pacifists. Neither she nor her people have ever been depicted as being opposed to using force. Quite the opposite: they're explicitly a race of warriors who will fight if necessary to preserve the peace.

Wonder Woman is an ambassador to the wider world, but she's still a warrior.

Would you?

Amalgam Cap-Supes, Injustice Woman, and Project Rooftop Man

you know I would

t. faggot who never read Wonder Woman

CASUAL

That's incorrect.

Except for a few short, out of the ordinary runs like Azzarello or Amazons Attack, Paradise Island is always depicted as philosophically similar to Shaolin warrior-monks.

>Project Rooftop Man
It's funny because it's true.

She wants her candy

WW is shit. Design is totally afraid of her femininity.

At least we now know what she'd look like if DC tried to Carl Danvers her.

Feminism's chief concern is deleting all femininity.

Guys like it too much.

Is that supposed to be Etrigan?

Looks like he was made in...whaddyacall it, "Hero Maker" or "Hero Machine" or some shit like that.

Yep, it's Etrigan
Guess it was a more creepy/Asian take on what a demon would look like

>exposed fingers

Well, it won't be my easiest fap; but if it somehow proves that making a character dykey won't deter perversion, I'll take that bullet for art.

I like the design; but you're 100% correct.

Why would Clayface have bones? Wouldn't that just make it hard to replicate people who are a different build than he is?

>hulk with a beard

thats pretty cool

It's supposed by quartz apparently
The designer wanted it to resemble the Phantom of the Opera
He also said that Karlo did fuse with quartz at some point in the comics

>that Riddler

aaand he lost me.

Yeah, during the Mud Pack arc. It gave him melting powers or some shit like that. He got so powerful Batman had to trick him into trapping himself in Earth's core and didn't return until Cataclysm. I think everyone just ignored his new powers after that.

He's not fond of Riddler designs at all according to the description

>every costume has like 4+ colors going on
wew

pretty good Two-Face but the Pilgrim look for Scarecrow is kind of weird.

Croc feels more like The Lizard than he does Killer Croc.

I wish people actually knew enough about Great White Shark to know he isn't some kind of mutant or freak.

The spikes and bone(?) looks weird. not to terrible otherwise I guess.

The bubble dome has an odd shape but otherwise I like that Freeze.

BDSM Bane is terrible.

Captain America looks a LOT like Captain Britain.

Si vis pacem, para bellum

I don't mind what the artist was trying to go for with Wonder Woman, but the execution isn't that good. The outfit feels too clunky and isn't as streamlined. How do those shoulderpads even work? The headpiece looks dumb now too.

shadowman

this would be pretty great if the 4's were blue on all of them, or blue suit with a black 4. The character specific colors just look weird and the faded grey just doesn't work.

xmen

Bats looks okay.
Supes looks.....stiff.
And this

If they're still supposed to be humans based on the names at the top why the fuck do they look like ayy lmaos?

>The redesign was done by Bryant Koshu (also known as Peachlab), and though he isn't sure if or how he'll use them down the line, the designs are worth admiring anyway. Koshu's pitch is that the U.S.goverment found powerful moonstones deep inside the moon, and that is what gives the Rangers their powers. The only problem is that the Rangers aren't the youthful and good-natured beings you know and love, but are instead convicted prisoners that the government experimented on.
>The designs reflect this unique approach, as the lines vary across the board as compared to the overall similar statures of the original five. The biggest departures are the Black and Blue Rangers, with Zack Taylor (a biker enforcer in this universe) showing a much stronger and heftier build, dwarfing the others in size. Billy Cranston is styled like a super intelligent villain in many ways, and his Ranger suit stands tall above the others with a much more slender build.
comicbook.com/2017/01/06/fan-art-friday-mighty-morphin-power-rangers-redesign-by-bryant-k/

ff

>That's fascism, not peace.

Well....you have to start somewhere.

Looks like a costume Damian would wear if he was to take up the mantle.

based purple gloves

gross

some anka shit next, sorry boys

Let me guess
You found it in a HAES feminist tumblr page

It's not a redesign thread without some Anka to provoke Sup Forums

this guy gets it

That's a legit great Poison Ivy design. Too bad it will never see print.

>Short hair
>Huge leather boots
>Stars and stripes spandex
>Full frontal torso nudity
>Light lasso

By far the worst WW design I've ever seen

i like this one

...that von strucker's good.

Ultron looks like a foil wrapped potato.