Question for girls of Sup Forums: which one looks more attractive, left or right?

Question for girls of Sup Forums: which one looks more attractive, left or right?

Other urls found in this thread:

toonzone.net/forums/threads/dexters-laboratory-is-renewed-for-4th-season.2862421/#post-42431221
twitter.com/AnonBabble

both are ugly

I wouldn't say attractive, but left looks better.

What happened that made them redesign the characters?

>"We as artists have matured in taste and ability and could not make the 'old' Dexters if we tried," replies Savino. "We got an opportunity to make some desired changes and we did. Much to the studios delight these new episodes are said to be the BEST so far."

Source: toonzone.net/forums/threads/dexters-laboratory-is-renewed-for-4th-season.2862421/#post-42431221

well PPG was getting pretty popular by the time the show got revived, so they probably did the redesign in order to make it look similar to that and thus get more viewership?

You're ugly, pleb. Dexter's dad is a national treasure

Women are subhumans and need to leave.

Savino is full of shit.

My God.

>new episodes are said to be the BEST so far

the only good episode from those atrocious new seans is when Dexter went to college

This.

>no chin
>pear-shaped body
>attractive
pick one

I'd go with left purely on liking that art style better. That new one felt simplified for the conveyor, deformed and soulless. It was in a lot of CN cartoons at the time, often replacing the old style, and I hated it.

Thick outlines, geometric shapes, and bright colors were getting popular and probably a lot cheaper to reproduce
See shows like PPGs, and FOP
Lots of shows in the mid 00s used this art style
Even Canada still thinks it's popular
Though it's probably that it's cheaper as to why they made it that way

>girls
>Sup Forums
pick one

There are loads of girls here. There are millions of people on Sup Forums, user. And more girls come here than they like to admit because they're sick of tumblr.

was later dexter falsh animated?

Yeah Sup Forums really isn't so bad once you get used to the cynical shitposting and getting shit on for opinions happens on any internet hub with obsessive fandoms. So why not just come here?

Boards like Sup Forums and /u/ have a higher than usual female population than other boards

No, though I don't remember if those last seasons were the first time the show was digitally inked and painted.

Even dexter's dad?

The only improvement from those latter episodes was giving Mandark a tie. That's it. Beyond that, the designs were worse, the writing was worse, and Dexter's voice replacement was worse. It was still an enjoyable show, but it definitely went down quality-wise from what came before.

but this is Sup Forums aka Sup Forums's Tumblr.

thats explains why /u/ is so boring.

There's girls here, but we (or at least I) normally don't admit it, because why the fuck would we? It just makes you a target of retarded comments. And I wouldn't be surprised if I get replies to this post that prove that point.

Old dad had a very weak chin.

New dad has no chin.

The rules of handsomeness specifically entail chin-having for all men.

You forgot /cgl/, the most girl-dense board on the site

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

but that's Sup Forums

No, that's reddit

FUCK YOU SAVINO

LEFT LEFT FOR GOD'S SAKE LEFT

The change in art direction and writing for Dexter's Lab to this day makes me want to fucking kill someone.

>these new episodes are said to be the BEST so far.
Fuck you.

So they pulled a BTAS

left of course

go fuck yourself, Dexter's dad is a top tier DILF

I liked the episode with "YOU'RE RIDING THAT HOG"

Silly user, when Im wearing a dress I am a girl;

i think he's not really attractive in general but left s better 4 sure

>Sup Forums
>girls

>Sup Forums
>girls
That' just self defeating. If there are girls here, they are either the kind that want to be tied-up and fisted by Diana or the type that want to tie-up and butffuck the current shota flavor of the month with a XL dildo. Neither would be into cartoon men.

This. There's zero reason to mention it at all, so why do it?

Left since the one on the right lost his smile ;( also his balding is more progressive

Sadly there a lot of girls on Sup Forums is like you guys forget that they're the enemy

The first one. The second on was eye goungingly hideous.

>the type that want to tie-up and butffuck the current shota flavor of the month with a XL dildo
How do I acquire such a woman? I'm not quite a shota, but I'm permanently a teenager. I basically stopped aging when I was 15.

Why was Dexter's dad specifically changed like this

The other 3 were still exactly the same

come to mommy

Is your body pretty much hairless? Do you have soft pale skin and a cute butt?
I have standards you know

Neither are great, but I prefer left

It's not that girls don't like to admit that they come here, it's just that making it known that you're a girl here is generally taboo

it's not a taboo, you usually just will derail the thread and a bunch of retards going "there are wumenz on Sup Forums? :00 " and other anons claiming there are trannies, it just isn't worth it

Sweet lord. Please tell me you have babyface

>it's just that making it known that you're a girl here is generally taboo
Like how a huge amount of Sup Forumsmrades are gay, but no one talks about it?

It seems dangerous to come to people on the internet.
Yeah, I'm mostly hairless. Although it's not pale, I do have white skin and it's decently soft I guess. I dunno about my butt.
Everyone says I look 15, so I assume it's mostly my face. I can't grow a beard or anything, just a shitty little mustache if I don't shave for a while.

dick pics ot gtfo

SAVINOOOOOOO

>Savino damage control

Worse designs, duller jokes, sloppier pacing, less consistently good quality episodes

But Sup Forums is filled with little girls

Left. You knew before you asked.

Fags are the poison that's killing comics and cartoon, so i doubt it

You're thinking of straight white women and their nu-male cucks.

No, just disgusting male 40 year old spics and sea-shits. Little girls post on boorus.

first post is at it again

Why do I always end up seeing emoticons in threads filled with women?

Because guys think that they can get away with it cos faggots and mongoloids will blame gorls for them.

Seasons 3-4 of Dexter prove that good writers don't always add up to a good show

S3-4 actually had a lot of pre-movie SpongeBob alumni working on it, such as Walt Dohrn, Aaron Springer, Paul Tibbitt, William Reiss, etc., yet they sucked.

The humor just didn't work for Dexter. It was too dry and too focused on the punchline instead of the journey to it.

Unf. You got Kik, cutie pie?

That's more of a /fit/ thing but okay

No, I don't use that kind of stuff. I'm not supposed to give out personal information online.

Left looks like it has depth even with flat coloring. Right is just drawing flat shapes and gluing them together to resemble a character's body

>all these posts about how having no chin disqualifies him from being attractive
>have no chin
doomed to be a khv forever

Sup Forums the board filledwith wannabe cartoonist and art students, yeah no one is gay here

>"it's another OP tries to bait grills out" episode
bannable offense when?

>mfw ywn be a cute shota
why live?

Well I mean after you teased me with a self description like that

Even if we got in contact, we would likely both be disappointed. You're likely a man and I definitely don't look as good as whatever you're imagining.

I can't wait to rewatch the whole series of Dexter and see how "bad" the last two seasons are.

Man, it's amazing what a difference the thickness of outlines are. Forget the clear downgrade in the dad's face design. Something about the thicker lines really bothers me and I have no idea why. I feel like it's my fault that I'm bothered by this but there has to be an explanation for why thick outlines are so shitty and represent a blackhole of imagination.

agreed. It marked a noticable downturn in the series, and I'd honestly... I'd really like it if someone who loved the shows of the era would make a show with all those characters. Call it fusion fall, but be true to everything that made the shows great in the first place. No nuDexter

I MEANT in other places. I mean, there's the occasional drawfag who runs a public tumblr and all but they're normal fags who probably go on dates every week and enjoy life.

Put your grasses on

Because the newfags ruined it. I'm not even joking. You can't have a discussion without Sup Forums showing up and shitting up the place or people starting to sperg out about gender politics anymore.

>There are millions of people on Sup Forums, user

No. Just 4 people are the rest are spam bots.

No chin can be cute. In animation chin is generally more important because the details are limited, in reality attractiveness is a lot more varied and much more taste dependant.

If only Mandark's mom appeared in the earlier seasons...

shut up and post tits, harlot :v)

You know this isn't Sup Forums, right? You're not being funny just retarded.

>And I wouldn't be surprised if I get replies to this post that prove that point

This

B E G O N E
E
G
O
N
E

T H O T
H
O
T

>Waaaah Savino """"ruined"""" an already dead show
Oh boo hoo, Genndyfags. Fast forward to the present, Savino is one of the kings of the industry while Genndy disgraced and embarrassed himself with Samurai Jack season 5. It's all about how one picks themselves off the mat.

>no tits
Then get the fuck out.

Go back to the thread and stay there.

Whoa, that's a lot of faggotry in one single post.

Not a rebuttal.

Why don't you make like Ashi and just disappear?

>Much to the studios delight these new episodes are said to be the BEST so far."
Very rarely do I see so many lies in just a few sentence, but this particularly really angers me.

What more is there to say? You're obviously defending that stupidity because you like his current show. And to top it off you're an "us against them" idiot, the kind who cares about about who might be saying things instead of what is actually being said.

Kill your kys self, loudpedo.

I'm not the first user you retards.