Ursula or Magnolia?

Ursula or Magnolia?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rFVMgH9TvAI
youtube.com/watch?v=gp3MEioVFOk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sure.

Left is a long-suffering but perfect girlfriend.
Right is kinky but over time became quite the bitch.

Fella

The weird thing is that there was a reboot of this show recently with the exact same art style, but the two girls had their names swtiched. Also, Magnolia (who used to be named Ursula) was pretty much the same character except for being a bit more comically pathetic, while Ursula (who used to be named Magnolia) had a completely different voice and personality.

I require proof of the second reboot.

youtube.com/watch?v=rFVMgH9TvAI

I knew Cartoon Network was really going downhill around 2007-08 when it started airing shit reruns like 6teen, Total drama island, Johnny test, and this show which is an insult to the original George of the jungle.

disney channel had the best fucking waifus
fucking gorge had it made, a gorila butler and strawbery and chocolate flavoured semen demns

Merge them and you get something akin to the original 60s Ursula.

I havent thought of this show in years. Fuck you

>click on related videos
>this is the fiiirst thing that i see
bravo boomerang

Why the name switch?

This show has a weird vore thing going on.

I don't know.

In the original Jay Ward cartoon, Ursula was the name of George's redhead wife

Ursula's only purpose in the original series (The Jay Ward one) was to be George's wife, but since there was very little romance in 2007 series, her main purpose was to be George's voice of reason (which seemed redundant since Ape filled that role in the Jay Ward version)

BOTH!!

what

That's an edit.

Yes, it's confusing

Magnolia used to be the redhead, and Ursula was the one with darker skin.

Both girls used to play the role of being civilized outsiders adapting to the jungle while introducing the jungle to civilized sensibilities.

Then without explanation, the dark-skinned girl started getting called Magnolia, and the redheaded girl became Ursula. Also, the redhead suddenly became an even more feral jungle dweller than George.

Episode?

Second season Ursula, wild jungle girls are great.

...but both are good.

Season 2, Episode 12 'For Science'.

I thought the retooled season was better than the fist season, seemed to play up the comedy a lot more.

Probably because someone realized they fucked up in the first season and the redhead was supposed to be Ursula like in the original cartoon.

I'm not sure if it's a new season so much as a reboot. Which is odd, because the 2007 cartoon was itself a reboot

Yeah, I wasn't sure what to call it. I mean, it's technically a reboot, but it uses the same art style and character designs (aside from a few changes), and I've seen it referred to as both.

Still, I thought it was a step up. Playing up the cartoony slapstick helped, I think.

youtube.com/watch?v=gp3MEioVFOk

Here's an interesting fact: In the first season Magnolia was voiced by Heloise and in the second season George was voiced by Jimmy Two-shoes.
...that wasn't actually a very interesting fact at all.

It was interesting-esque!

The cartoon industry has such a limited stable of go-to voice actors it's not that much of a coincidence.
Still cute tho