The tables have turned you little bitches. You didn't like us complaining when all the blacks replaced the white heroes...

The tables have turned you little bitches. You didn't like us complaining when all the blacks replaced the white heroes, then I hope you don't act retarded now that you know how it actually feels.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mawoee/status/878364613670088704
twitter.com/CharlesPulliam/status/878344115334905857
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I actually want to see this.
In fact I'm going to google to see if this has any truth.

Done. I might just get back into comic now. I don't know why, but punisher war machine clicks for me.

It's Punisher in Power Armor.
I don't give a shit who's it is, that's fucking awesome.

Based

Does he actually need a War Machine suit? Does he know anything about machine maintenance? Isn't he infringing on copyright?

As long as it helps him kill badguys I'm not sure he cares about any of that aside from maintenance.
The Punisher doesn't seem like the kind of person who would rely on a tool he doesn't know how to maintain and repair, so hopefully they'll address that.

The War Machine armor means he can shoot in 4 directions at once. Convenient for mowing down rooms full of gangsters in need of punishment.

Frank as War Machine wouldn't be cool for more than one story.

Yeah, it's a thing that'd work as a gimmick but then you start wondering why doesn't he stop a lot more crimes while wearing it.

On Twitter there are some negative reactions.

twitter.com/mawoee/status/878364613670088704

Nobody wants to read Punisher because of the tools he has. It's like they don't understand his character at all.

>another gimmicky Punisher

They do this every now and then and it never stops being dumb.

Hold on, I could swear that Frank used a power armor before.

>Someone needs to clean house. This whole thing undoes years of progress.
As usual, people on twitter are retarded.
>How? I don't see the problem here. He wouldnt' even be the first black Punisher.
And this one is extra dumb.

So what enemies is he gonna fight using that armor?

>Punisher War Machine

Never knew how much I wanted this, sounds awesome if gimmicky.

Remember when Frank got power armor to combat crooks high on pcp

he'll be fine

>two woman are bitching
And?
>This undoes years of progress.

Heh.

twitter.com/CharlesPulliam/status/878344115334905857

Micro was the one who used to do all that shit though. I'm not sure if Micro or a Micro equivalent is around nowadays (I haven't read any modern Punisher yet) but Frank usually has a guy who deals with equipment maintenance and procurement if it's more complex than a gun.

This is it closest a gimmick has been to his character. A suit that's literally filled with weapons, instead of when he had like, miracle power or whatever and he made god Uzi's.

Remember when Frank was black?

Half of those are literal fags. And a furry. Characters like Frank embody everything they fear.

I'm hoping Frank becomes black again, out of respect for Rhodey.

Poor dead Rhodey

I hope he just clears out ghettos.

Not unless they play it up like Megas XLR

Stop giving a shit about the opinions of random people on twitter.

>Everything they fear
I mean unless you're a murderer extortionist drug dealer who rapes kids and shoots innocents, you really have nothing to fear from Frank.

Unless they did something bad.

Then they get Frank'd anyway.

He stole Stark's suit in that Punisher mini by Rucka.

What if

I hope this arc actually utilizes the suit to do some interesting character work instead of just being a power set. Like, Frank suddenly has the fire power of one of Tony's strongest (or rather most violent) suits. That infinitely increases the scope of his vigilantism both in terms of how far he can travel and how many/how powerful the people he can take down are. I'm anticipating a "Frank starts playing world police and has a moral crisis as his operation grows larger and larger" story.

hell yeah Hobo Namor

>homework and cough syrup factory

One last Image

>Frank starts playing world police and has a moral crisis as his operation grows larger and larger" story thus leading back to the status quo

FTFY. Seriously, it's gonna be one of those meaningless stories that don't matter in the end.

Is that a goddamn wendigo?

Think its an Alpha Flight character.

Can't he just make a Punisher Works and punish all crime before it happens?

Its wolverine as wendigo. Sam Wilson as Giant Man.

Drug cartels, who else.

So has anyone been reading Cloonan's Punisher? Last I remember hearing someone say it was edgy but in a bad way but I've never bothered to read the book myself

Is Frank Castle replaced by a black character that resembles Idris Elba?

It's very average. Standard Punisher vs evil gangs/drug dealers. There's only one character who's edgy but it ain't too bothersome.

Then why is he both War Machine and Punisher instead of just Punisher?

>ITT: we come up with a better name than "Punisher War Machine"

Punishment Engine

Retaliation

>now that you know how it actually feels
>now

On a scale of zero to ground zero at nagasaki, how fucked are the local drug dealers?

Sure it's a gimmic. But how stupid is giving the Punisher MORE GUNS.

It happened at least twice in the running storytimes this last month or two alone.

Doesn't that guy already exist? The English dude.

Eh, still not as much fun as Frankencastle.

PUNISH MACHINE

I seriously don't see the problem here.

Go home Sup Forums

>The Castle

Does anybody actually have a problem with Frank replacing Rhodes for a while? I don't. I also have no problem when a minority character replaces a white one.

Sounds like some rough S&M sex toy.

Since nobody knows what to do with Rhodey, other than show up and blow shit up/get blown up, I don't see a problem.

Functionally, it's just Frank borrowing or stealling some guns, which is about as natural to frank as breathing.

Its only makes sense.
Frank, for lack of a better term, is a war machine himself.
Honestly I'm not sure why no one came to this gimmick sooner.
>My War Machine suit has shitloads of ordinance that can take out battalions.
>but you don't kill
>oh good point

War Machines destructive power is massive. I mean look at how it was handled in Civil Skirmish. Demolished that truck in seconds.

>Doesn't that guy already exist? The English dude.

Yeah, Outlaw. Though he doesn't use the Punisher symbol anymore.

so are we going to kill terrorist?

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH-No. Rmember the Edmondson run? Frank was killing terrorists in that run, towards the end, and the snowflakes deemed it racist and tore it a new one on Twitter. Nathan hasn't done anything new since. So, yeah. He'll most probably taking out evil, white, capitalists.

Unlike Riri, this makes more sense and could actually seem fun so I don't know what you're fishing for.

He's looking pretty elba here.

Wait, is this why people called it racist and fascist? Because he killed ISIS rejects?

I don't see the problem Sup Forums.

Back to your containment board, you fucking sissy.

Pretty much, yeah.

>well written
>sells like shit

or

>is shit
>still sells like shit

I hope it's good. It's an interesting idea and combination but it's really taking Frank out of his comfort zone and that's usually best limited to short amount of time.

Shit started well before that. It's because he's a mainstream conservative, who did some charity skull punisher designs for vet organizations.

See the beef where Alex Kot completely lost his shit over Edmonson.

Dont know if i like that.
The punisher didnt need that.
But its still cool.

That would be even more cool