IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING!

As someone who thought the Fem Thor book was good aside from the Titana issue and Asgard turning against Odin because after several million years they collectively decided at the same time that male leaders are unacceptable...
This is great news so they will mother fucking stop doing dreck like revealing that Thor cheated on Jane repeatedly as they revealed last issue.
Aaron is both the greatest (for god butcher/bomb) and worst things to happen to Thor.
My god have mercy on his fucking soul.

the Spider-man in cover is Miles or Peter?

Look closely son

Didn't Aaron say he was ending his Thor run soon?

Is that an ode to the death of captain marvel?

Yes, marvel released covers that are homages to other covers

so her cancer is going to finally kill her or what

Calling it: She-Thor will die, but Jane Foster will live.

Honestly, I'm afraid they're going to do it the other way around. She's still on some of the other covers.

>cover is an homage to Death of Captain Marvel, wherein Captain Marvel died of cancer
Gee, I dunno, user.

Ah yes, the good ol' Miracleman trick.

Thor cheated on Jane repeatedly? What the fuck Aaron

been telling you motherfuckers the story was leading to her still dying

Her human self dies. Her Thor self stays alive.

Just in time for the movie.

Are they still dealing with Malekith? That shit was dragging out way too long.

YEEEEEESSSSS!!!

I'll be really glad when Aaron is off Thor. Unlike OP I think his whole run has basically been a dump on the character.

>"his whole run has basically been a dump on the character"
>God Butcher/Bomb
>Old Man Thor
Wrong.

covers don't always represent whats going on

I thought she cheated

i doubt shell die for good
but i can see them making never lift the hammer again. id be ok with that.

You can feel free to disagree. God Butcher had nice art.

>You can feel free to disagree
Vehemently.

I hope someone digs up her corpse and pisses on her skeleton.

Both did. At some point she abandoned her family to go whore around with Thor, and they've never been brought up again. She had a husband and a kid i think.

By Stephanie Hans

>revealing that Thor cheated on Jane repeatedly as they revealed last issue.
That doesn't even make sense. They weren't actually together long enough for him to even a chance to cheat on her.

Yeah, it's pretty damn weird that at no point has Jane's kid been brought up. I guess Marvel doesn't want to acknowledge the fact that she's a deadbeat mom.

>greatest (for god butcher/bomb) to happen to Thor.

When will this meme die?

Why does the Odinson look like some kind of African Elf in the background?

It's a fakeout

They don't have the balls to kill off Jane.

Her cancer will be cured.

I'd be okay with her joining Masterson. I have not been a fan of Aaron on Thor at all. The only good he's done is on Ghost Rider.

Why is Odinson carrying ultimate Mjolnir... Wasn't Volstagg using it now?

Hulk seems really pumped about Girl Thor dying.

Ghost Rider is also back

Who's writing it though?

Bendis

Hans probably googled "Thor Axe" and used that result instead of Jarnbjorn

>Both did. At some point she abandoned her family to go whore around with Thor, and they've never been brought up again. She had a husband and a kid i think.

It's especially funny that Jane being a divorced single mother was mentioned (though not shown) as recently as JMS's run, where she referenced it. I guess that she sent her kid off to live with his dad forever and is now trying to pretend like she's still single for the flame of her youth?

Or they just forgot.

Or they don't care, like when Hickman wrote that page about Sue telling Crystal how wonderful it would be for her to have a kid even though Crystal has had a kid for 30 years, real-time.

That'd make sense, given how Mar-Vell got space cancer

Where can i read this online? I don't have access to the latest releases here where i live.

Why is Odinson holding Ultimate Mjolnir?

I agree entirely. Clearly OP never read JMS if he thinks Aaron had the best modern effect on Thor.

Just google read comics online

>quality
jane will die whore whill live

>guys what if we make hellblazer our very own constantine

>Thor cheated on Jane repeatedly as they revealed last issue.
What kind of bs is this? Thor didn't cheat on Jane. Jane cheated on herself when she decided to abandon her husband and child in an attempt to start a romantic relationship with Thor that ultimately never happened post-resurrection. Most of the time Thor was with Sif.

mfw doom followed the hammer thru hell and back to the world

So its just normal marvel bullshit.

This may be the worst Ben Grimm I ever saw. This cover is atrocious.

Maybe she'll end up in the same dream world that Thor stuck Donald Blake's head.

I dont want her to die. I just dont want to see her in comics again for a long long time and purge this run from my memory. Sidenote me and whole bunch of other user called it.

Why is Colossus there? I don't read Whor so I don't know if he shows up in her book. He's a mutie though.

Good thing Black Panther isn't there or there'd be some awkward ass questions.

... how the fuck do you not recognize that cover, user?

I get that it's a tribute to the Pietà like the Death of Captain Marvel but like why the fuck is Colossus there? It made no sense then and I doubt it makes sense now.

Why does Death only show up at these things when Cancer is involved?

He's on this cover because he was on the original and it's an homage cover.

Because cancer is the one death you can't come back from.

Because Death is a bitch.

>jane will die whore whill live

Jane will die and become the new Mjolnir.

How long ago was that? When does the bad outweigh the good?

yeah, i mean, when did they even get back together?

I haven't read everything, but I'd tried to keep up before Whor started, and they weren't even together in the 10's, the 00's, hel, I don't think they'd even been together since the 80's really, maybe something in the 90's I missed, but yeah.

last time they were even close to being together was before Seige, and even then it was more Donald Blake and Jane dancing around getting back together now that she was divorced, than it was Thor and Jane...

There's no indication of Whor continuing I think.

she apears in a lot of covers but noting confirmed i suppose

Thing is that the "Death of Mighty Thor" arc will probably last for a while so they can get a full trade out of it (so probably like 5 issues + an epilogue/funeral issue), so the effects of her dieing wouldn't be felt in other books until after the fact.

Is Volstagg getting his own title or will they basically need to take space out of Mighty Thor for him for a while?

Do you want Jason Aaron out of the book after that arc?

Thorstagg will probably be resolved by the end of this current arc. The next few issues of Thor is Odinson + Jane + Thorstagg teaming up against the Queen of Cinders then the issue before Death of Jane Foster is Jane vs. Volstagg.

Once they beat the Queen of Cinders and Volstagg gets his "revenge" then he'll probably calm down and stop using Ultimate Mjolnir since the motivation that's driving him to use it is BLOOD AND GUTS, RIP AND TEAR which isn't really Volstagg's regular characterization and just a special case as a result of him currently being in full Punished Volstagg mode.

Eh, I wouldn't mind one or two final arcs for him to wrap up his run with Thor Odinson becoming worthy again and using Mjolnir. Plus we still have to get with All-Black Loki vs. King Thor.

>you know what i think gods are ok afther all
>piks hammer

Jane will probably give him some pep-talk on her death bed.

she is not even a god for fuck sake

Exactly. That's why it'll work. Thor Odinson is all morose about gods because of Fury Sr. and Gorr so if a God tried giving him the pep talk then he'd just right it off. Jane is both mortal and worthy, so her doing it would probably be the kick in the balls he needs.

in any case she is proving mortals are worthy

Y'know, when you put it like that, maybe this'll all end with the return of Donald Blake.

have they finally revealed what fury whispered to thor 30000000 fucking years ago yet?

This has largely been obvious from Thor God of Thunder.

Yes you slowpoke.

yes in unworthy thor gods are not worthy drops hammer

No, it was "Gorr was right."

shit i forgot

lmao please tell me this isn't true. i can't believe it's something that dumb. am i being bamboozled right now?

The dumbest shit.

>Those faces.
Jesus christ marvel, hire back the real artists.

Considering how Aaron might leave, no one at Marvel really cares about Whor, and Portman left the MCU I can see them shelving Jane.

>dat Cap
>dat Chulk
>dat fucking Real Thor
Seriously those three look especially bad.

It's not like Jane wasn't a relatively unimportant supporting character for decades.

>Gorr wasn't right?
>Oh ok then

Eh, the probem here is that Thor is unconsciously undergoing a personal crisis full of doubts. That phrase affects him because even before Fury, the issue of Gorr persecuted him. Thor could return to be worthy at any time . He just need to overcome these mental blowjobs.

Ironically, I think that getting obsessed with the hammer is poisonous to him and it seems he has learned nothing from his experience with Beta Ray and the Collector.

>New Thor movie is released
>It's now okay to kill off cancer ridden female Thor
>Add insult to injury and milk it out

But WHY? I mean, it's Thor! Fucking look at him! Why the hell would you want to fuck anyone else, ever?

It's like if you were fucking Power Girl. Would you want to cheat on her for a random slag? No, because IT'S POWER GIRL.

>and Asgard turning against Odin because after several million years they collectively decided at the same time that male leaders are unacceptable...
Way to bend the truth

Asgard turned against Odin because Odin decided to lock himself away with his brother, leaving Asgard in a new form of government that worked rather well. Then when Odin returned he thought he could just return everything to how it was, that's what Asgard had a problem with. Odin just turning everything around
>This is great news so they will mother fucking stop doing dreck like revealing that Thor cheated on Jane repeatedly as they revealed last issue.
Thor never had a relationship with the Phoenix

>Would you want to cheat on her for a random slag?
Depending on what the circumstances is, sure power girl has a great rack. But if someone is an ass man then maybe he would cheat on Power Girl for someone with a better ass

It's actually going to be Thorstagg, isn't it? God damn it, I love him.

King Thor was cool but Gorr was a mistake. The Accursed was good though.

>Turns Thor's liver into glass
>Spits it out at Malekith

I hope Thor keeps his Destroyer arm

Everything related to the real Thor on that run was dumb. Admit it you know it to be true. Even the reason why he wasn't worthy anymore was pure shit.

I for one am glad that the world was finally able to see elfs for the vile horrible creatures that they are

Stop trying to whitewash Spider-Man.