Links:

kimcartoon.me/Cartoon/Danny-Phantom-Season-02/Episode-003?id=4012

watchcartoononline.io/danny-phantom-episode-23-pirate-radio

Season 1 MEGA (480p):
mega.co.nz/#F!UN8jTTDS!3Its0gCZr5_lfp7qdQS6yg

Season 2(Current Season) MEGA (480p):
mega.co.nz/#F!NF1i1SIY!J92kOruTwjCmDX6vW7xZcw

>What is this?
To commemorate 10 years since Danny Phantom ended, we're celebrating by watching all 53 episodes of the show, one episode every week for each week in 2017.

>What's happening in this topic?
Once a week(usually), every Friday, there will be a general created for discussing that week's episode in particular, along with a link to said episode.

>What's the point of this?
It's just a fun little activity to do throughout 2017 to make the year a bit more interesting, nothing more.

>Why Danny Phantom?
I haven't watched the show in years, and when I did, I never saw all the episodes. Plus, there's 53 episodes, so counting the two-parters it roughly works out pretty well.

>This is stupid
It's very possible that's the case, if it is, please feel free to voice your grievances about it here. If enough people hate this, I won't do it, no hard feelings.

>I want to get into this, is it too late to join in?
It's Never Too Late for Now. Feel free to use the previous threads for links to episodes and watch at your own pace. At only one episode a week, it should be easy to catch up to where the marathon currently is. First thread can be found here: desuarchive.org/co/thread/88957503/

IMPORTANT:
Is this a terrible idea? Have better suggestions for a layout for this topic? Know how to do it better and want to be in charge of making these topics instead? Want to berate me for making this stupid thing in the first place? Other? Please address these within this topic.

Previous thread/episode: Desuarchive link in case it gets cleared from the archive: desuarchive.org/co/thread/93255929/

I wasn't looking forward to posting this episode this week, since this is an episode that has HER in it, so soon after that incident, so I'm dreading what will happen...

Luckily, you wouldn't guess based on the title card and episode name alone, you'd have to watch the episode to find out.

I always remember hating that ghost kid for some reason when this was still on the air. I kinda hate him more now.

Just something about this kid makes me wanna punch his ethereal face.

It's very understandable that you'd hate a little brat like that.

He has a very punchable face.

Why did that bitch become a pirate again

What was he end game
How do you go from rocker to pirate rocker

She hated adults, that's it. Plus, if she played apong, she could use Youngblood to fuel her world domination plot.

Is this an Andrew Blaze thread?

Is it because of Taylor Lautner being his VA?

No, user, this isn't an Andrew Blaze thread.

>(((radio)))

This isn't a Twilight thread either.

Alright, but can I still go ghost?

Uh, sure.

There's a joke in here somewhere about pirates and "Video Killed the Radio Star", but I've got nothing...

this threads need screenshot to at least disscuss something

Not sure I understand what you're saying.

Wait, was that actually his last name?

>when you've been spending too much time going through this fucker's videos and you're starting to hear female laughter when you're alone
I-Is the EGS real? I'm freaking the fuck out.

No it was an alias he used to be closer to his ghost girlfriend.
The little shit in this episode also makes for a pretty good villain.