Batman

>Bruce Wayne can have any woman he wants

>Wants to marry an ex prostitute (not even the high class jet setting type)

Is this proof Batman is truly insane?

Why wouldnt you marry an ex-prostitute?
>already comes with set of sex skills
>up to threesome
>hot as fuck

Well, a guy will compromise a lot for a nice set of tits. Not everyone has great tits. I'm sure Bruce could find another broad with huge tits, but would she be comfortable with his other life as Batman? Maybe, maybe not. Selina knows already though, so it's pretty suitable. And maybe, from what I understand of their relationship historically, it seems like he kind of always did like her

>prostitutes are hot as fuck
user, we have a lot to discuss.

No, its Pretty Woman

She's hot, mildly trustworthy and as crazy as he is and that's all that matters

He marries for love not vantiy, he truly is the hero gotham deserves

>trustworthy
>a thief who has betrayed and double crossed him on a number of occasions
>literally one of his former enemies

There are plenty of girls in the justice league who fit that description and also aren't criminals. He should just go marry Supergirl, they already have a sugar daddy thing going.

I said mildly trustworthy, as in cares for him and is more likely to support than backstab. He seems to like it risky that way.

None of them are Gotham born and raised crazy like Batman and Catwomen. Nonsupes that dress like animals jumping off buildings to punch people.

Don't forget the many STDs too.

Go visit the expensive ones poorfag

Nonsupe is a disadvantage, isn't it? Easier to use against him. Any jackass with a gun can take Catwoman hostage. Good luck doing the same to an actual superhuman.Plus, if Selina Kyle marries Bruce Wayne, Wayne Manor is going to start getting visits from criminals. How long until one of them figures out the Wayne-Batman connection? I don't have a problem with the ship or anything, just actual marriage doesn't make much sense.

Catwoman isn't crazy.

Selina is the kind of woman you marry, esp if you're also a caped vigilante... despite her past.

If you all weren't a bunch of retarded vigin autists you'd realise that.

>Loving a prostitute
This never ends well.

Not to mention she's her vajayjay is utterly ruined after having a kid that wasn't his. Seriously, Bruce could do better.

Why doesn't The Batman just marry The Joker?

You marry a thrill seeker who i also a criminal, a slut and very flaky?
Nah, some of us aren't stupid.

>m-muh purity
>w-was his dick bigger
>d-d-did you cum too
Fuck off back to Sup Forums you purity obsessed insecure faggot.

She has the whip, caters to his leather and danger fetishes, and knows his safeword. Not to mention the fact that she's bi and would probably be down to bring in some hot villianess pussy for threesomes. Seems like a well thought out choice.

Honest question; I didn't read n52 at all and am catching up with it as I type this, can a s/co/lar catch me up on her past? Did they retcon her prositution background or keep the dominatrix no sex background?

Don't worry status quo will win the Bruce bowl. And then Selina fags will kill themselves.

>Zen master who eschews all sexuality and other fleshly desires
>Throws people like Catwoman in prison, all that matters to him is the war on crime
>Kills when necessary
>Ultra-smart genius scientist/tactician
>No Robins or any other Batfamily members, refuses to drag other innocents into his war and risking them suffering the same loss he went through
>Rarely teams up with other heroes, only partnering with them when they find themselves in the exact same place with the exact same goal
>Only real teammate is Alfred, for tactical support

This is objectively the best interpretation of Batman. Prove me wrong. Protip: you can't.

No I guess the goddamn Batman is going to propose to Sharon from accounting....

Its a fucking comic book you idiot, also she understands him more than probably any other female character in Bruce's life, including the mother of his son.

I've never liked the existence of Robin, even though I like most versions of the character. The idea of Batman adopting an orphan and throwing him headlong into the same living nightmare he has to endure just feels so contrary to his character. It gets especially bad when he drags Jim Gordon's daughter into it.

>No I guess the goddamn Batman is going to propose to Sharon from accounting....
That sounds way better than Selina actually.

>throwing him headlong into the same living nightmare he has to endure just feels so contrary to his character

he mentors Dick so he WON'T become a dark angsty adult throwing his life away. Bruce didn't have a Batman to help him

Doesn't she age badly later on and gets fat?

So does he. It's a perfect match!

This

>How long until one of them figures out the Wayne-Batman connection?

Never? I was ready to sit on the sidelines because I genuinely don't care about this argument. But BATMAN probably has the manor tricked out to stop petty thieves. So once Catwoman joins in and likely helps him plug ANY holes he needs in the manor security, their secret is pretty much safe from dumb ass thieves.

>be a billionaire psychopath that dresses up as a bat and assaults criminals
>meet an attractive women with a taste for the finer things
>it turns out not only is she a thief/prostitute, but she has the same mental illness as you but dresses up as a cat
>after chasing her around a few times you realize on the grand scale she's pretty trustworthy and mostly just steals from criminals and doesn't murder babies like all the other lunatics you fight
>realize after going around the block a few times no sane women would ever put up with your shit

honestly bruce would be retarded if he didn't lock down selina, she's the only woman he could marry that would be largely fine with him being batman

Who makes these threads? Is it butthurt shipfags who ship Batman and/or Catwoman with someone else, or is it people who just don't like the characters involved?

That, and he'd probably be willing to look the other way if Selina wants to have some fun and take a trinket or two from his rich "friends" in high society. Heck, he might even need her to if they're involved in some sort of criminal activity.

The status quo was still maintained after the so called "war". It's embarrassing to think this has any effect on Bruce's history and should be brought up. It doesn't
>Calling my shot now, Bruce agreed that he will never kill Riddler and never kill Joker in order to ensure Gotham will "live" rather be torn apart by a pissing match between Joker and Riddler. Seriously, step up your fucking game King. I could write better shit in my sleep

Meant to post this pic.

I love BatCat. Except for when King makes them call each other Bat and Cat.

Didn't Catwoman get pregnant a few years back?

Or has that been retconned?

>Selina and Bruce Wayne will never be your mother and father

That was like 10 years ago, was never mentioned outside of her solo, and was widely panned and summarily forgotten about. Post-Flashpoint it's no longer canon.

Will Damian be jealous of the new batbaby? In this instance, Bruce actually loves the baby mama.

>Ex prostitute
>Cat burgler by night
>Socialite by day

He's gonna force her to sign a prenup right?

I'm not gonna lie, I'm only okay with this because done user mentioned possible stepmom antics with Selena and Damian. Plus, I want some kind of mundane family picnic issue with the whole bat family and the super family that ends with them teaming up against some generic monster/bad guy of the week.

>wanting to fuck catwoman makes him insane
What are you talking about

Was Catwoman a prostitute in any version of Batman other than the "Millerverse"?

Jesus Christ this monologue is pure garbage.

>tjinks this will actually be a thing

Its shipfags, its always the fucktarded shipfags....

whatever it is Ridder seems like he's going do something with the info

Happy family antics ensue for a year while a new batman is going solo, then joker murders selena and bruce becomes PUNISHED bruce

This issue was literal robbery.
I'm not exaggerating in the slightest when I say it was just a bunch of portfolio pieces grabbed in a hurry strung together by a barely cohesive story (to be fair how could you write a cohesive story when your comic doesn't actually have panels and its pages werent actually drawn to build up on one another).
It's zero effort, wouldn't be surprised if it was mashed together on one weekend or something.

2 reasons

- She has a tight virginal pussy for perfect fit

- Only Cat can handle and dominate the batcock

Terrible bait.

Do you think Bruce yells

>I'M BATMAN

When he climaxes?

Bruce Wayne can marry any woman he wants, but Batman's only shot is someone who's just as crazy as he is.

full page spread showing nothing relevant to this specific comic, could easily be a portfolio piece

>But BATMAN probably has the manor tricked out to stop petty thieves.
>dumb ass thieves

I'm talking about the big hitters. Scarecrow, Poison Ivy, etc., anyone who might have some minor grudge with Catwoman, whose identity isn't a secret afaik.

>well, on one hand I could send this kid to one of the expensive orphanages that I fund, ensuring he gets the mental help he needs and the friendship of other children
>or I could train him to be a child soldier

Tough call

pretty much another full page spread, again showing nothing relevant to this specific comic, just more posing, could easily be a portfolio piece

>during the war
>THE WAR OF JOKES AND RIDDLES

c'mon, man

again pretty a full page of nothing, but hey there's ONE panel so this is totally a comic guise

more huge panels of a character posing, showing nothing relevant or specific to the issue

Are they getting married publicly as Bruce and Selina Wayne or in private and in costume?

probably the most obvious case here with another full page of generic batman + catwoman pose
tell me this doesn't look like something someone just drew in his free time to show off and was then randomly put into this issue

this one is a lesser offender but it's a nice example of even when they did try to put some structure in, it's generally really big (cheap) panels of nothing
I get it's a dialogue and character focused issue (even though the dialogue is awful by the way) but comics are still a visual medium and you need to portray those things in interesting ways beyond what basically amounts to a fucking clip show of batman posing

>he's going do something with the info
If he did something it would have already been done. Not attacking you. Attacking this braindead story. NOTHING OF CONSEQUENCE WILL HAPPEN! Literally nothing will change as a result of this story. It is superfluous fluff that will appease normies but provide jack shit for actual comic fans. Even if Riddler ends up discovering Batman's identity, it doesn't fucking matter because he did jack shit with this information.

I'm not even trying to be pessimistic. I'm just fucking done with current Marvel and DC. I've been reading for decades and now I realize they can't provide anything new we haven't seen before or provide anything new that will fucking stick. None of this shit matters and the only thing that does are FINITE series with an end goal in mind.

Don't get me wrong. I love it when writers have a consistent run on a character and mange to bring something new to the table, but in this instance it is literally fucking pointless.
>No one will gives a shit about the "War of Jokes and Riddles" in six months afterward.
>No one will fucking care if Bruce marries Selina because it's only a matter of time time before someone undoes it.
>I admit I've grown jaded of comics as I've gotten older but this shit is fucking pathetic.

Batfags mad as fuck about King is hilarious at this point

Yes.

Batman/Bruce Wayne is a manwhore, so I call this equality.

TDKR is not canon.

TDKR is the only Batman series with a definitive start and endpoint which inherently makes it more canon than the main series because it's inevitably going to be resent five-ten years from now which means its all worthless. Catwoman got fat.

So, since the Ultimate Universe has a start and endpoint, it is inherently more canon than 616?

Still not canon because it's not the main universe. It doesn't matter if it hast a beginning and an end.

I'm a huge CatBat shipper, but I think the biggest draw to the couple was the "will they, won't they" dynamic. You WANT them to get together, but if Selena and Bruce do get married, they will end up loathing each other.

Selena is too much an independent, free spirit, while Bruce is married to Batman. This is going to ruin CatBat, folks.

It seems Tom King's endgame is to kill CatBat.

When and who made Catwoman a prostitute?

This Selena fag is already hanging himself. The whole point of CatBat is wanting them to be together but knowing it will never happen.

It only worked in Nolan's The Dark Knight Rises because it told its own version of the mythology.

So how many months into the marriage before Bruce comes back dead tired from a mission, gets drunk, slaps her around and tells her to make him a pastrami sandwich?

Looks good for her age. Let's be real here people, past 50 the average person looks like complete dog's bollocks without tens of thousands of dollars invested in plastic surgery.

I thought Selina was a dominatrix?
They aren't necessarily prostitutes, though they are sex workers.

2 weeks.

I'd say so. Yeah. It infinitely has more weight because none of their adventures are going to be "rebooted" or forgotten simply because other writers didn't like it. They may not be the greatest stories, but they "stick" and therefore matter. My favorite Sup Forums stories have been rendered obsolete becuase of the constant rebooting and I'm fucking tired of it

While I can headcanon these characters till the cow comes home, it's still fucking insulting to see a storoy that you feel served as a foundation for a character only to see it pissed away.

It's only a matter of time before it's rendered useless because it diesn't fit the "schemas" of current DC.

Why do I have a feeling Selena is going to die?

>Bruce and Selena get married
>Bruce decides to retire as Batman and leaves the symbol of Batman in the care of the Batfamily
>Bruce, Selena and Damian head to the movies for the night or opera
>Either Bruce and Selena die or Selena is killed as they exit once the show ends

If you're at the point where you're about to marry a prostitute and you haven't got a disease from her yet, I think you're good to go.

>You're not my mother, trollop.
>Well thank God for small miracles.

Thanksgivings and Christmases at Wayne manor would be way too awkward.

Look you have to look at DK series like book (novel), it's its own original story. So in it's own continuity it is canon but not canon as it doesn't matter what happens there, because the main universe is always more relevant. Even if Rebirt, for example, gets retconned, as long as it's running, everything that happens there is canon.

Check out the mental gymnastics on this guy.

Why do you care about canon? None of these events really happened. You're essentially complaining some of the fictional stories are extra fictional than the others.

They will have a babychild and the child dies in an incident caused by an villain.
Catwoman gets full revengemode and kills this fucker befire Batman can stop her. She becomes a criminal again and divorces a broken Bruce who goes full depressionmode.

Compared to like, Jezebel Jet or Talia, Catwoman is the most trustworthy person out there. Like, she has backstabbed him, but he knows how and why.

... Speaking of which, why exactly Batman started dating a woman named "Jezebel" and expected something good out of it?

DC is way more forgiving on stories that don't quite fit canon. My issue is mostly with Marvel and their devil may care attitude towards continuity (especially after Secret Wars).
>My favorite Spider-Man story is A Death in the Family and ever since OMD it's been treated as nothing. I thought this fundamentally evolved Pete's relationship with Norman.
>The comic was filled with stellar scenes that that fundamentally changed the characters in significant ways. Pete coming to terms with his relationship towards Osborn. Osborn realizing that he needs to get his shit together or else he finally loses it due to suicide.
>Also it gave us this glorious moment and now it doesn't matter. THIS MOMENT WAS GAME-CHANGING!

I care because they attempt to have a canon for these characters and fucking fail miserably. They seriously wipe their ass with the idea of canon. If they would just admit that none of this shit matters and writers can write their own stories and it'd all be canon I'd care. But the big two are so stuck up their own with regard to continuity and what counts and at the end of the day it's fucking worthless. I want to see characters grow. I want to see the develop as a result of their experiences and to see it all swept under the rug when necessary is just fucking depressing.

The only stories worth reading are either Eleseworlds stories or stories with finite endings. At the very least they provide a specific writer's unique take on the character that can never be taken away or "removed". It's for this reason that all of my favorite iterations of characters come from finite series/elseworlds because they provide a consistent take on the character.

>Speaking of which, why exactly Batman started dating a woman named "Jezebel" and expected something good out of it?
Because Bruce is a fucking retarded socially and emotionally stunted man-child. He doesn't know any better regardless of the shit that comes out of his mouth.

You mean like the whole Nazi-Inhuman gassed the Jew-Mutants and the inhumans new that some mutants woukd die by it and everybody is like ok with that and in later comics they "retconned" that by saying they didn't know that it would have this effect but in reality that's not really retconning but just shitty writing.
Yeah Marvel does shit like that.

Image Comics are the best solely because of their canon.

Absolutely yes. Also how does Marvel expect anyone to side with the Inhuman? Like seriously, I'm a pretty open minded person but I cannot for the life of me create a rational argument for the Inhumans in this conflict.
>I know this is asking a lot, but would you be willing to provide an explanation for why the Inhumans are in the right?
>I didnt' actually read those issues (because it seemed stupid) comics the more I heard from Sup Forums's posting the more pissed off I got.

My man! Invincible is my favorite long-running cape series because it dares to do something different. Every story wasn't perfect, but it proudly went forward into a new territory that few cape comics have ever dreamed to go.
>This costume is pure sex. I love the original, but I thought this was fucking baller. The color scheme alone got my interest and the minimal design sealed the deal

They should have stayed with the Inhumans are an alien-superpower human-subrace royalty with a kingdom on the moon thing than being mutants 2.0 just because Marvel/Disney wants their own "X-Men" TV/Cinema thing.

Some one needs to shop Jason looking through the window

Bruce almost gave up being Batman so he could be with the black doctor who took care of him when he was a cripple.

>I want to see characters grow.
This is why I stopped reading comics.

I loved joe kelly's deadpool and when I picked DP again, his character was completely destroyed by Daniel Way.

Fuck Marvel and DC really, fuck them. They dont give a shit about what the consumer wants.