Watchmeme

Kek how many oblique mysteries and dangling plot resolutions is Lindelof going to jam into this shit?

Can't be worse than the worst man to ever live whose daughter deserved death's adaptation.

The comic isn't enough, huh.

It has to be butchered and shat out from people who had nothing to do with the original comic.

Also:

>Lindelof

kek

I actually feel like Watchmen would be better suited for a miniseries then a movie. There's a lot more that you could fit in.

As for how the show is, I hope it takes advantage of the television medium the same way the original book used the comics medium to tell it's story. Like for example, after the squid gets dropped on New York, we could just have a long take of the camera scanning the brutal destruction as we hear the pained shouts and screams of survivors in the distance. It would do the same thing the comics did with the splash pages, just in a different way.

>Damon Lindelof

I would prefer Joel Schumacher do a Batman Forever style remake of Watchman than let Lindelof near any object capable of putting words to paper every again.

You know what Watchmen would be really well suited for?

A fucking comic.

damn...
Someone should get Grant Morrison or Alan Moore to write a comic adaptation of Watchmen.

I agree with the mini-series angle, but if people like Lindelof are handling it then it's going to be just as bad or even worse than the movie was.

>it's going to be just as bad
But the movie was good, and even MCU directors agree.

>Damon Lindelof

It's probably gonna be good. Lost was the best TV experience of all time

Murricans are too triggered by 9/11 imaginery and I seriously doubt they can deal with the nuclear allegory considering they're the #1 nuclear power these days. At least during the cold war they could blame the Russians

I like watching Moore fans shit themselves as much as anyone, but we're full up on raw material.

Nobody talks anout 9/11 anymore except euros, and eurolites- who only talk about America's obsession with it. Americans just don't have that kind of attention span.

Yeah, until you realized they had no fucking clue what they were doing.

That doesn't matter in the slightest

It does to me... Consistency and a satisfying resolution are hallmarks of great television

Murrican media still refuse to air Homer Simpson vs New York because the Twin Towers

Nope, what made Lost great was the experience. The fake commercials for fake companies that aired during the show, the real songs by fake bands you could download, the book you could by written by a character that died in the first 5 minutes of the first episode.

>inb4 v for vendetta

>reboot

>satisfying resolution

All Good Things

... Entire Watchmen is a fucking murder mystery you damp fuckwad.
And there are unresolved mysteries in it, like the whole thing with Hooded Justice in the complementary material, and story of Minutemen in general.

You're positively retarded.