LOL

LOL

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1168182/Catfights-handbags-tears-toilets-When-producer-launched-women-TV-company-thought-shed-kissed-goodbye-conflict-.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

By that logic Dobson himself smells bad, doesn't shower and doesn't brush his teeth

>Hahaha, deprecating my gender will surely make women respect me!

>Women trust each other more

>aren't sexist pigs

sounds about right

Anybody have a link to that story where the Netherlands did a "gender war Survivor" series, and the women failed so badly and so quickly that they forced half of each group to swap (at which point the men ended up doing the work for both groups)? It had all these little details and lessons in it that were just wonderful.

FUCKING FUNNY AMIRITE haHAA

9999999 replies incoming.

>lol men suck
>that's the joke
bravo, Preston

In our defense, Dobson threads are fun.

This post alone will have over 20 replies

This just makes me feel bad for the kid swabbing the deck.

I posted this in an Etrian Odyssey thread and I got a 15 day ban. :(

I unironically believe dobson will turn trans somewhere down the line. The signs are all there. vehemently hates men. shoehorns himself and his self inserts into positions where he can be among women and not men, is extremely unsatisfied with his ugly ass, etc. the real question is, how long before he transitions and is there any way we can encourage him to speed up the process for the lels?

>Taking showers
>In a ship
>The main reason they smell bad

That's not how Pirates works Dobson
Scurvy is a thing because during the pirate era they just pillage food and don't know shit about Vitamin C

Female pirates %100 suffering the same thing

Contributing.

when will he stop pretending to be 21?
this is so fucking sad

>complaining about having only girls in the ship

Is he gay?

Jesus Christ can this guy just fucking stop and move on with his life

no but they're drawn by Dobson

>likes
>eating
>sleeping
How exciting. Does he enjoy breathing and pooping too?

>Asking an innocent question is complaining

Lesbian Kick!

>Does he enjoy breathing
I assume he does. That's why he does it so loudly.

I'm honestly surprised Dobson hasn't gone tranny like Chris Chan has.

The self loathing runs deep.

>trust each other more
Anne Bonny stabbed a girl to death just so said girl wouldn't be able to marry her first husband, James Bonny.

Grace O'Malley would frequently kill women on ships she pillaged while keeping most of the men alive so the English would know that she was "not like other women" (although she left young girls alive).

Ching Shih was ruthless to her own crew, regardless of their gender. If a female crewmember failed her, she would be stabbed, then strung up on the mast for the seagulls to slowly pick apart.

>We trust each other more

Dobson is much fatter than this in real life

Which is dumb, piracy was the result of poverty and lake of opportunity that affected all demographics and several womans had to become pirates, since male pirates would not allow womans in their ships, of course that a ship with a female leader and vacancies available in the crew would have girls as the majority

And then he goes full spree killer mode?

>This post alone will have over 20 replies

Don't mind me, just doing my part while simultaneously contributing.

"we're not sexist pigs." is the joke, right?

That would require leaving his house.

And judging by how often his Twitter updates it doesn't seem like he does that very often.

So basically, Tom made some very shitty pirates

With dobson it's 100% without irony

man, seeing old Dobson just makes me think of the old foreverpandering video and now I'm bummed he felt he had to distance himself far from it.
No one's ever going to fucking just forget his old shit just because he really wants them to and he should've been okay with his old shitpost singing, just makes him that much more of a tool denying making a video about bargain basement actors showing off hats

Dobson strikes me as the kind of person who is pro gun-control. I doubt he'd ever want to acquire a firearm.

>foreverpandering
Whatever happened to that channel?

he closed it and starting doing his new shit under, i guess his real name Ken Ashcorp

Navy fag here.

Women are the absolute fucking worse on ships holy shit. They clog up the fucking drains with their hair, the either flush their sanitary pads or tampons down the toilet and clog the whole system OR toss them in cans with no liner.

If they DO bathe it's news to me. It's why we got a saying about navy chicks known simply as "grilled cheese".

Good luck getting them to contribute in your work center, too. They have an excuse for everything and if you say shit next thing you know you're up on charges for fucking sexual harassment. I'd LOVE to see a ship ran by nothing but women, just so I could watch the dumpster fire burn.

Wasn't scurvy mostly just a thing on ships that were mostly crews without Gov't sponsers? Because most pirates were just state sponsored terrorists on the seas, don't do the freedom fighter BS here all they did was steal and fuck with other nations maritime activities.

What's the hardest Sup Forums has trolled dobson?

scurvy is STILL a thing that happens, but yeah

You could tell the difference between a bunch of fuckwits marauding and real privateers by the general health of their crew, the state of repair of their ship, and their weaponry.

Didn't Ching Shih, assuming that she's the famous Pirate Queen, punish any crewman who raped? If a crewman fucked a female hostage he had to marry or have his share be forfeit? Although those rules weren't uncommon among ships that were basically mercenaries for the government.

>2-D
>3-DS
>-

We haven't that I know of.

But I know he fell for a Brianna Wu Twitter parody account and talked to it for days before he realized it wasn't her.

Also I think some Kiwis got a commission from him as an experiment and it took like six months.

I think he wanted to try make some side cash with his channel. His old shit exists somewhere.

>he fell for a Brianna Wu Twitter parody account and talked to it for days before he realized it wasn't her.
Please tell me there are screencaps, this sounds hilarious.

>"not like other women"

Wut

Nah, stair was right wing tranny, the unholy combination of crazy. Dobson is left wing tranny, he'll just make a dumbass of himself until he ultimately kills himself when he still doesn't get the attention he craves.

>Women
>Trusting each other

They sure have modesty as how they say.

>Dislike Bugs
How?

I found a few off the encyclopedia dramatica article, I'll dump them now.

Everyone's basic knowledge about women is that they hate other women.

>Dobson apologized
KEK thanks for sharing user.

Thanks, here's the final one

God damn I knew he was stupid, but not THIS fucking stupid.

I honestly think Dobbie thinks so badly about men because he was bullied by them as a kid.

Two insecure and mentally unstable, self-hating men. They really are a pair.

If only he'd learn that women make fun of him too.

man i wish my posts got replies

His opinion of games can often be decided solely based on hair color.
He even did a comic of the old Nintendo Power character freaking out about Link's hair and Mario not being from Brooklyn in modern games.

It's a Wu parody account. Not the real one.

He drew this the day after that whole Kathy Griffin holding Trump's head thing.

He didn't even draw it, just traced everything.

kinda looks like this guy

Have a (you) since the panel with the eyebrows made me kek.

He actually makes plenty of money with it and rightfully deserves it he's got great music

>likes sleeping and eating
Truly the pinnacle of human evolution

Edgy.

Wow, the ONE person in America who actually didn't think that Kathy Griffin thing was a hilarious trainwreck.

>using a clipboard instead of a sketchbook
Is Dobson stuck in the 19th century?

Grace O'Malley hated the societal expectations of women at the time, and hated women who followed said expectations

the only legit complain they have is the shower thing

wow you are funnnny
you are a really funnny guy, you know that?

MGSV was a huge disappointment, but I'm glad Quiet caused as much butthurt as she did.

Also female cosplayers flock to her for some reason, which is good for me.

He has a phobia for Carnevale (italian carnival) masks. For years it's been a tradition on Sup Forums to spam any and all Tom Preston threads with pictures of Carnevale masks. Since he is a shameless narcissist, he would frequently lurk Sup Forums, hoping people would stroke his ego, only to be greeted by hordes of Carnevale masks, mocking him in deafening silence.

dobson 100% supported it.

I wonder if a pic like this will get him on some kind of FBI list?

what did he mean by this?

>hating on mayo
He's gone too far!

He means nobody wants to hire him, so clearly there's something wrong with the world.

>More mature
The irony!

>man with no skills wonders why no one will hire him

sucks but at least they locked down a good gameplay so at least playing the incomplete game is fun until the sad, whimpering end

Why is the bear standing like he's Charlie Chaplin?

do you think he applied to disney?

Doing my part

Pic of Dobbie I drew

I thought he worked at an airport?

>Needing to point out Arm hair

Only girls don't have arm hair Dobson
Even Twinks will eventually get them

i appreciate the bitch tits

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1168182/Catfights-handbags-tears-toilets-When-producer-launched-women-TV-company-thought-shed-kissed-goodbye-conflict-.html

This is a good read if you hate women I MEAN are into sociology

can you add a milk machine sucking the liquid stuffing out of his mantits?