Dark Nights Metal #4
Hawkman Found #1
Dark Nights Metal #5
Dark Nights Metal #6

>this many tie-ins

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No one is pointing a gun to your head. Also it's so Doomsday Clock can go without having any tie ins

>Hawkman Found #1
>Hawkman Found #1
>Hawkman Found #1

>8 fucking #1 Batman titles
>countless more feature him
Is this a joke?

As far as I can see these are the actual tie-ins?

Teen Titans #12
Nightwing #29
Suicide Squad #26
Green Arrow #32
Flash #33
Justice League #32
Hal Jordan #32
Justice League #33

I have no interest in this "Everyone is Batman" event but I'm not reading most of these int he first place. Suicide Squad in particular is godawful and the crossover will probably improve it.

its has 18 single issues as tie-ins.

thats not that much compared to normal Marvel/DC events.

also most of them won't matter to the actual event story (except for Batman Lost/Hawkman Found which we know nothing about, all the Batman ones are just one-offs showing the multiverse)

I think Titans, Nightwing, Squad, and Green Arrow are all a 4 part story tying in like Lazarus Contract

I don't have an interview or tweet or whatever on hand, but I'm almost positive DC pitched this event as only consisting of Forge, Casting, and the six issues of Metal. I don't think anything else was even mentioned until Forge had already been out for a few days.

No, they always mentioned those were the essential books, not that there would never be tie ins.

thats mostly because of when solicits came out in relation to when the issues came out.

but you're also correct because the Batman mash-up one-shots are just things to expand the story but not actually affect it (since its a multiversal story)

Checklist image

It looks like Justice League #32 will be pencilled by an artist other than Pasarin or Hitch.

Forgot that

I'm a sucker for evil doppelgangers so I'm pretty interested in seeing what is being cooked up here.

this has
>wait for trades
written all over it

Not really.

>from June to February
No, DC. You were doing ok. Don't pull this.

It has
>ignore it because events are shit
written all over it

Jan and Feb don't even have any tie ins idiot

they're not double shipping it, and there are only 7 monthly books affected (for one issue each, except JL getting 2), so it won't disrupt the entire line.

things will be okay.

man someone got tired by the time it was time to design the Aquabat and Green Lanbat emblems

whats the one above GL? Hawkman?

Are you retarded or just an apologist?

I plan on skipping this event entirely and enjoy my current ongoings and wait for Doomsday Clock.

Doomsday I believe

8 tie-ins over 9 months isn't really very many. Especially when all of those series except 1 is a twice monthly.

thats October, right?

well The Forge was actually pretty good, so I'm definitely interested in seeing where it goes from here

Im not getting any of those random main line issues because i'm not pulling those but I'm interested in some of the batman fusion books.

November

They're about dark multiversal counterparts to batman. They got Snyder and Capullo on this, how are you even remotely surprised

It's only single shipping, it's got 6 main books and 2 extras that Snyder wanted to be #0 and #1, but DC said no because they're not essential and Capullo wasn't doing the art.

You're complaining that DC are doing an 8 book event coming out monthly, what's wrong with that? It's not as if every book is going to be tied in and derailed for months

If Marvel did this, Sup Forums would be literally shitting the bed with anger and shitposting

Remember, this is NOT a Batman event.

This

This isn't like a Marvel event. All these tie-ins are one issue minus Justice League, but that comic sucks so who cares. These books are also all double shipping so you're not going 2 months without the normal story.

I sound like a stupid apologist.

Marvel did this with Monster Unleashed, tie-ins that did not affect the regular books, and Sup Forums insulted them.
They did a quick few-months long event with IvX, and Sup Forums hated it.
Because, of course, the stories were shit, but if we look at the publishing strategies DC deserves to be insulted too. Fucking way too many issues #1. Way too many Batman. It's retarded.

It's not like those issue #1s are ongoings. They're just one-shots. Would it be better if they all said ONE SHOT instead of #1?

But marvel does one-shots for their events too.
The gimmick of the one-shot is to sell a number #1 to casual readers, because #1 sells. And that's why DC is making a shitton of one-shots and they probably will do it again with the watchmen event.

They're already on record saying Doomsday Clock has no tie-ins, so we'll see if they're dumb enough to cause that big of a PR mess.

I know you are triggered because marvel legacy is shit but cal down

>has no tie-ins
They probably don't count one-shots as tie-ins, because I don't fucking believe they'll miss out on this.
They said "It will have an impact on the entire DC Universe" which could mean that the main story is a single issue or limited series, and then we'll get millions of one-shots and tie-ins aftermaths dealing with the new status quo.

You autistic shills, i'm saying both are bad.

I assume the DCU status quo is going to be affected by the event regardless, so yes there most likely will be an aftermath.

What is this meme called again?

don't know what's going on here, but i swear from OP, this exact thing happens in an episode of Darkwing Duck.

>No Outlaws
>No Deathstroke

>that one BvS parody about Batman versus every other hero
It's basically real now

Wow an event has tie-ins. Colour me shocked

Wojack posting. It's Sup Forums cancer and further proof that modern Sup Forums is just Sup Forums but with comic books

That's a shitload of comics that I'm not buying.

Thanks for the fatter wallet, DC. Care to release some Swamp Thing or Zatanna - or any fantasy stuff for that matter - and lighten it a little?

>hipsters mad that the most popular DC hero is getting a mini-event instead of their special snowflake d-listers

wew

it's okay for me, easier on my wallet

i think it's just DC having some spare reputation capital to spend because rebirth was relatively successful.

which comic is this from?

Didn't Snyder say he asked if the creators wanted to be apart of it? So the ones not be interested

Normally I don't engage in company wars, but DC is about to btfo the other side.

The Batcow won't stop. Hopefully the money they make for this can help them launch some stuff like Plastic Man, Firestorm, Power Girl or Captain Marvel.

It's from the Charles Soule run of Swamp Thing

Quit being a bitch and just read the main series if you're just going to whine like this. DC has been notoriously good at not overcrowding their events lately (or at least doing unique things with them), and now this one time, where they still only have a handful of one-shots and a tangential crossover with GA/Nightwing/TT/SS, you just have to bitch about it, don't you?

I'm not sure if you're aware, but you don't HAVE to read every single issue if you don't want to.

I ain't mad. It's not Batman's fault that DC only uses my favorite special snowflake d-lister in guest appearances every couple of years.

An excuse to post this.

Don't forget that goes until February so you have 24 (25 but 1# is out) issues in 8 (Not counting June) months. That's 3 issues per month.
From the 24 the 16 are only from the event, 8 months, 2 issues per month.

So if you want to buy everything, it's a lot.

>monsters unleashed comes out right after another event
>immediately ignored
>most anons didn't even know it ended
>they were even more confused when an ongoing was announced because it was also called monsters unleashed

You have to understand that DC can do something like this because they don't abuse events. This thing is only taking a few issues of some comics and has tie ins that are easily ignored. It's not hijacking all comics forcing you to buy into an event you can't ignore.

And this is focused on Batman, he sells comics.

No, Sup Forums is Tumblr garbage. At least Sup Forums has a backbone.

Why would you want those to be derailed by being tie-ins though?

And they still couldnt make batman the enemy

It always has to be some sort of alternate universe batman or a villain using batman's plans.

when will batman become the actual villain?

Because I like cock.

When will Superman? Or Wonder Woman? or Green Lantern?

>what is injustice
>what is parallax
>lol who cares about wondy

Zatanna is in the current Detective Comics arc if you can stand Tynion writing. It's about them fighting some sort of Super Inquisitor from the Order of St Dumas

>everyone is Batman: the dark multiverse!
Kek

alernate universe? are you fucking stupid?

>Teen Titans #12
>Nightwing #29

Geoff johns likes this kind of shit.

Didn't Teen Titans just get out of a crossover?
Are sales numbers really that bad?

I'm sorry, DC can't hear you over all the money they plan to make from this.

They better sell those Batman symbols as T-shirts

38 in the top 100 ;) sales are good.

Top 100 isn't much of an accomplishment. Below that you start getting into cancellation territory

I'm going to take a look at Hawkman Found in case it includes some sweet cosmic tidbits but other than that I'm already so done with this event

Find them, made them yourself as t-shirt.

I'd be shocked if they didn't try to pump out as much merch from Batman-related shit as they possibly could.

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8

Good thing I give 0 Fucks about this elsworld and won't be buying any of it

Geoffrey has nothing to do with Metal, this is all Snyder, Didio and Lee

Geoffrey is the head of rebirth.