Why didn't Lex Luthor just use kryptonite to kill Superman?

Why didn't Lex Luthor just use kryptonite to kill Superman?

why didn't Lex Luthor carve some kryptonite into a dick and rape Superman with it?

It was stolen from him by a super detective that never stopped to consider if he was falling into someone else's plans.

Why does Batman make kryptonite spears and grenades instead of kryptonite bullets and/or a dagger?

>I know your weakness
>I have the tools to kill you
>But I'm going to throw this gas grenade at you then pummel you with my bare hands, hopefully we'll land somewhere close to this spear I jabbed into the ground about 200 feet away from us

Why didn't lex luthor just bought a wig to stop being a bitch for supes?

Remember when Lex used a Kryptonian battleship made out of Kryptonite and still lost?

>faster than a speeding bullet

Why didn't bane just kill batman with his superior strength?

Make a bullet faster then a speeding bullet

>why didn't they built bigger walls
>turns out they actually fucking did
kek

Eh, Superman died and then got better, so making kryptonite stuff that kills Superman is really fucking worthless.
It's better to use the special properties of non-green kryptonite to radically change the world.
Like for example using pink kryptonite to turn people gay for Luthor.

Wouldn't that only affect Superman?

Same reason metallo doesn't kill him even when it have a kryptonite heart

Plot Armor

I'm pretty sure there is rule 34 images of this

He tried... In one story line, he kept a piece of it on his person so long it gave him cancer! But, he got better.

Bullets are faster than hand-thrown grenades, but for some reason that still worked on Superman...I'm referencing BvS, where Superman has no clue that Batman has kryptonite until the first smoke/gas grenade hits him. When Batman shoots him with regular bullets he doesn't even bother moving because they can't hurt him. What kind of retard would squander that element of surprise? Make one or two very small kryptonite bullets. Shoot Superman, while he's on the ground, get your kryptonite knife (because a spear is retarded) and cut his throat. There, fight over.

Or hell, Put kryptonite on your metal gloves and just keep punching him until he's dead.

>inb4 it's just a movie, etc. etc.

I know, I'm only saying it's kind of silly, even for a superhero movie.

because everyone with LL initials wants the super dick.

Why did a super genius keep all his kryptonite in one place?

So a human-speed spear will do better? That's retarded. Also he doesn't even dodge bullets most of the time, you could totally surprise him with a headshot if he didn't know bullet could hurt him.

Lex wanted Batman to steal the kryptonite because he knew that Batman was one of the only people alive who could kill Superman.

no because he's already gay for Luthor

A sniper in the first season of Smallville did exactly that and if it hit him anywhere other than the shoulder and his mom wasn't there he would have died