FEIGE DOES IT AGAIN!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/WilliamBibbiani/status/878420868061216769
reddit.com/r/MarvelStudiosSpoilers/comments/6j3gk2/guy_who_saw_homecoming_here_alright_heres_your/?st=J4ALG7Y2&sh=536ba1da
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Sony pictures
>Six writers
>Mediocre director
>No Daily Bugle
>That casting choice
>Forced in Iron Man
>Spider-Man suit gimmick
Nah

Am I the only person on Sup Forums who is looking forward to it?

Why is everyone hating on it?

based Marvel does it again

enjoy that billion boys you deserve it

Partly to be contrarian
Partly because they don't like characters were race-swapped
Partly because they're "tired of high school Spidey" even though he's only been in HS for a total of 1.5 movies at this point.

And given they way people argue the last two I'd say it's more of the first.

we certified fresh now

I'm looking forward to it, user. However, I own five Spider-Man omnis. I'm proabably an outlier.

>Why is everyone hating on it?
Jealous DChumps and Sup Forums shirt posters

MJ is black

I'm lookin for it. Im too old to give a shit about what people are upset over

Burn out on capeshit.
Looks like Iron Man 5 in some trailers
Expecting to dick ride it because Spider-man is back home with his true corporate slavemasters.

Could grumpy wizards be angry at this millenian spidey?

Yeah get over it grandpa's
>fidget spins while dabbing

And ugly, you had ONE JOB sanic

complaining that there's no origin story.....

I'm just sick of high school spiderman/ him just starting out

they did it in 2 other movies and they did well enough.

I want to see adult peter who's been through it enough to know how the whole superhero game works. I get that the underdog thing is part of his appeal, but he's also one of the most bad ass and powerful street level heros ever.

baby faced parker is played out. give me peter whose trying to be a functioning adult while dealing with the responsibility of being super.

and iron man 5

>"People" honestly thought this would be bad
You really should learn to trust based Marvel by now

I don't like what they did with Flash Thompson (turning him into a scrawny, petty alpha-nerd) at all, because it means they can't do anything even remotely resembling his comic version's character arc even in future movies.

>some rando likes it
Nah, I'm still not looking forward to it.

The problem is Spidey's origin is such common knowledge that it would lack impact if we see it a third time.

Better to flashback to his origin in a sequel, at an apt moment to give it a fresh viewpoint.

I personally just find Holland to be little more than OK. I'm not that taken with him. Also upset that they decided to waste Damage Control to what will likely amount to a throwaway element in a film that can't even build too much off of it because it's about Spider-Man.

It looks like every other Marvel movie, but with Spider-man. Which is odd because every Marvel character with the exception of Cap is a quipping manchild like Spider-man. They can either tone down his quips (making him more serious/notSpidey), leave him quipping as much (so he will be like every other marvel character, but wearing a spidey outfit), or increase his quip count (given how the MCU can't handle character moments and drama without forcing in a joke to break tension, is a bad idea). Considering how the "comedy" makes for shallow forgettable movies devoid of character growth, I can only imagine how Spider-man must be once they up the ante.

meanwhile at the DC retard farm

I think it is a justified change. In Raimi and TASM Peter bullies Flash more than Flash bullies him, adding a new dimension to Flash as a bully will work better and is closer to real life bullying.

these are all critics, retard

>trusting Marvel-fellating critics

>Marvel
>based

YOU CANT JUST FUCKING DO THAT! YOU CANT PASS A CHARACTER OFF AS ANOTHER JUST BECAUSE THEY SHARE THE SAME INITIALS!

Are we at the point of having embargo twitter reviews?

If you hate quips why are you on Sup Forums anyway? For 99% of Sup Forums related material quips are integral.

Blunder Womyn had one until about the day before release

The twitter embargo for that movie was like a week or two before release you consolewarring shitposting faggot.

oh yeah.

>Why is everyone hating on it?
Two DCfags that spam MCU venom all day does not make all of Sup Forums. Probably the same jackasses from Sup Forums that do APOLOGIZE and BANE?

dceufags only come here because they know they'd be downvoted to nothing on reddit and banned on all other comicbook forums.

its their last resort.

WW had a social embargo that was lifted like a week, if not a bir more, before opening. Homecoming's social embargo is 2 weeks before and the review embargo's listed on the 29th iirc.

This is what happens when a new MCU movie comes out - Sup Forums is suddenly flooded with company wars.

Go back to Sup Forums.

>still believing (((critics))) after the shit show global brainwash that is WonderWoman

>banned on all other comicbook forums.
but not here though

even though they've proven time and time again that they should

company wars that you edgy hot topic fedora losers with your shit taste started.

you were the ones that trolled the mcu quipfests, not the other way around.

twitter.com/WilliamBibbiani/status/878420868061216769

this and that "KINO" bs are what ruined this board

but god forbid you try and get someone to do something about this DCancer

>you
>your

Where in my post did I pick a side in your fantasy war between brands? Even Kevin Feige came out recently and said any rivalry between the companies is manufactured by the press and fanboys.

It just looks like a pointless film that's been given away by trailers.

You aren't even trying to hide your samefagging.

Yes obviously it's just one person sick of you DC retards and your shot threads ruining the board

WW allowed reaction on twitter on May 18th. 2 weeks before release.

>That one snydercuck that falseflags saying "shot" and "duck".

Go back to Sup Forums. We all know that the problem is snydercucks like you, not DC.

All of your images have the same file name, you've posted this thread on here and Sup Forums and you're posting the same shitposty conseolwar garbage in both threads. I've never seen someone shill this hard.

He's got the exact same thread up on Sup Forums.

Why are Snyderfans so obnoxious? They defend his shit movies and try to slap his name onto the one successful DCEU movie even though he did jack shit

same difference

Worst part is that he is know to make threads and samefag and argue with himself.

Lack of self steem.

>one successful

Because it looks really lame in the trailers and marketing campaign. It's like they saw that Sony email about Spider-Man having snapchat and ran with it.
Also just generally burnt out on quipfests that go through the motions until the end credits.

This. Literally this is the reason I'm mad. If that line isn't in the movie I can look past poo en la flash.

This is an opinion I can trust.

OH NONONONO

Since Wonder Woman critics opinions are absolute for Sup Forums.

it's in line with all their other castings

pwned

Im offended by the sheer audacity of trying to pawn off a character as another going "see its the same thing!"

I don't know, man. I get Lois Lane and Lex Luthor mixed up all the time.

Why not just make a new character then?

Because you'll bitch just the same.

I've been cautiously optimistic just because the trailers look good but I know Sony had at least a finger in this particular pie so I'm suspect.

I hate you, I hate you so goddamn much. MJ gets enough shit in comics

>the MCU Mary Jane is a Sony OC

She isn't even Mary Jane they had to make up a new character.

there's a michele in the comics

She not Mary Jane. Sony is making a brand new character and pretending she Mary Jane, I'm a Stacyfag and even I hate this idea.

WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING?!
This film looked like a total bust, and somehow it's being beloved?

Genuinely asking here. Are all race changed white-to-black, or am I missing any other race changes? Seems like black's the go-to race for diversity now.

The only current exception to this (as far as I know) is the Death Note series coming out, where Light is now white, and L is now black.

never doubt based marvel

>he's only been in HS for a total of 1.5 movies at this point
>Spider-Man 1
>Amazing Spider-Man 1
>small section of Amazing Spider-Man 2

I wouldnt even classify this as a race change considering its a half assed copy that makes no one happy

No, I really wouldn't.

Ancient One was asian-to-white.

I'm going to imagine a good majority of the general public will like the new Mary Jane isn't even Mary Jane. Talk about sloppy inch stupid ideas in writing don't give us a brand-new character and pretend that it is an old character that people like it makes you look fucking retarded

Sometimes trailers can be misleading.

Reincarnated Mitch Hedberg?

>wanting another origin story
come on we already had two movies with that

Shills gonna shill.

You guys want MJ? Here she is....no really is this Mary Jane Watson

this guy sounds like a human being instead of a shill

>People think Zendaya is actually MJ
>Sup Forums and Sup Forums get triggered hard while Sup Forums just goes and says "wait till the movie is released you imbeciles"
>/pol and Sup Forums keep making threads desperately, then get banned
>At the end Zendaya isn't even MJ
>In fact, both Sup Forums and casuals are surprised too because it's actually Vulture's daughter

Choke on that, non-believers.

No, Liz Allen is Vulture's daughter, Michelle is MJ

reddit.com/r/MarvelStudiosSpoilers/comments/6j3gk2/guy_who_saw_homecoming_here_alright_heres_your/?st=J4ALG7Y2&sh=536ba1da

But Josh Gad is a good actor, user. Do you want Danny DeVito with 3 fingers on each hand again?

If you've been here for more than month you'd know Sup Forums hates it because Sup Forums does not know how to enjoy anything. Sup Forums gets sexual pleasure from cringe

Do you mean that she's a character that takes MJ's role or that her name is MJ but she acts nothing like MJ?
If so what's the problem? 99% of movie characters are nothing like their actual characters.

this shit is for normies i dont know what you expected