Who should have won?

Who should have won?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Total_Drama#Alternate_airings
youtube.com/watch?v=kQntzWtGP9M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Homeschooled Manitoba kid. Kicked off for bullshit reasons.

The chick who get her top ripped off by a branch.

All you need to do to win is be able to manipulate people and be, at the very least, somewhat athletic enough so you aren't a complete dead weight in challenges.

IIRC the people with poor social skills like Eve(Eva?) and Ezekiel got voted out first and likable people like Owen/Gwen got so far.

I feel Cody could have won or made top 5 had he not broken all his bones, same goes for Heather winning instead of getting 3rd.

leshawna

Owen

DJ, he was cinnamon roll tier

t.Harold

she won world tour

Cody not winning World Tour was rigged from the start, they didn't even animate an ending for him, but people could still vote for him.

[s]He would've won in America but because of the aabove reason Heather won because she had the second most votes.[/s]

I have disgraced myself. I shall go.

this, he was the best anyway

wait people could actually vote the winner?

Yes. In fact, different countries get different endings depending on who won the vote in that country.

The winner was different in Canada afair

How much money did she win?

nothing, the price was thrown at the volcano

Well, she would have won $1,000,000 but it fell in a volcano so...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Total_Drama#Alternate_airings
>Only America and Philippines voted for Lightning in the Revenge of the Island finale

>But America actually didn't, they just made Lightning the winner because fuck the nerd

How does the show reconcile the alternate endings? I haven't watched since the 2 season.

Well, after Season 2 there was a 30 minute special sorta like a "Where Are They Now?" episode. In the special both the Runner Ups of Season 2 (Beth and Duncan) had to spend a large sum of money to deal with legal shit.

Season 3 neither runner up got the prize due to the fact that it was destroyed.

Season 4-6 the winners got the money and it was never mentioned again who won.

Why was he so hated?

that's a legitimate question, he was fairly interesting.
I have another question, why do people hate All Stars?

Noah because he was the funniest.

>RR made him start caring about human beings

Fuck.

I assume because people thought the characters personalities were getting derailed.

I don't care though, it made Gwen and Courtney lesbians for a couple episodes.

Much much wasted potential. Character assassinations out the ass(Gwen,Duncan,Courtney), and for some reason another retread of Mike/Zoey business. Probably more too with Chris still not getting any comeuppance.

>Season 4-6 the winners got the money and it was never mentioned again who won.

But Lighting and Cameron both appear in All-Stars again, right? I don't remember what happened to their money.

It wasn't mentioned in that season what happened to the money.

Bridgett, because she was the hottest one.

HEY MOM AND DAD I'M DOING FINE
YOU GUYS ARE ON MY MIND
YOU ASKED ME WHAT I WANTED TO BE
AND I THINK THE ANSWER IS PLAIN TO SEE

oh I remember that, I loved it
Gwen, Duncan and Courtney already had plenty of screentime in previous seasons, but personally I found interesting Courtney's crush on Scott and whatever was happening with Duncan and I agree that his elimination felt a tad rushed.
It's sad though 'cause I still think it's not a bad season at all, but maybe I just liked Mal a bit too much
overall I found what they did with the original characters we had interesting and refreshing, but it could have been fleshed out better

>Bridgett
She should have gone to the finale in Action. A Bridgett vs Harold ending would have been so much better. But TDI loves their relationship drama.

relationship drama is still the best part of the cartoon, mainly because there isn't much else considering what they're doing a parody of

what did you guys think of the songs in world tour?

I'm such a faggot I go back and listen to some of them sometimes.

Tyler/Noah should've won World Tour

no shame user, I do too
in italian though, 'cause that's the dub I watched

SHUT UP HAVE SOME DUNCAN/GWEN DRAMA

Duncan wasn't even that good, why'd he always make it to the merge?

Fuck off Ezekiel

youtube.com/watch?v=kQntzWtGP9M

Grey hair bitch is the best waifu and should've won all the money in every iteration for giving me the hardest boner ever as a kid.

Did she ever get her tits out again?

Fanfiction character, girls flirting on him even though he was avarege,many talents and le evil personality trying to take over

His character trait is literally mental illness, which if removed renders him bland and uninteresting. It escapes me why they didn't take Mike's personalities and turn them into separate characters.

The only one I can think of a reason for is Chester, because he's an old man.

The best contestant from the show and you know it

>Scoot
patrician contestant taste

literally the only good thing about All-Stars

Wait so what's the Sup Forums approved TD ranking list for seasons? I hear that All-Stars was a bust, and that Ridonculous Race was pure kino, where does the rest fall?

courtney best grill, totally not because i had a crush on someone just like her in high school and not so secretly hate myself for never taking a chance with her

I don't know if it's Sup Forums approved but...

>Season 1
>Season 3
>Ridonculous Race
>Season 2
>Season 4
>Season 6
>Season 5

generally I'd say it goes;

RR
Island
Revenge of The Island
Pahkitew Island