What does Sup Forums think about the Miniforce?

What does Sup Forums think about the Miniforce?

Bla bla bla Pink One

A sentai team where Green left the team?
Preposterous.

How are you supposed to have a super sentai team with no green guy around?

I remembered when people first saw this and had hope for a brief moment that Go-Busters would come to the US

Sad

Battle Fever, Sun Vulcan, Goggle V, Dynaman, Changeman, Turboranger, Jetman, Kakuranger, Megaranger, Gaoranger, Abaranger and Boukenger would like to have a word with you

>They picked up minus8
Pretty surprising desu

whos that lil pink semon demon?

What?

that image looks like a rabbids

Power Rangers/10

minus8 either helps animate or came up with the designs of the four kritters

i am become penis pleasure

Huh wow. I was watching a movie on Netflix just now and happened to see this while scrolling through stuff, And then I go on here and see this thread.

Spooky

>pink's weapon
Miniforce confirmed for Brawl!

A digimon/power rangers spinoff? Why not?

More like Power Rangers: Normal Forms are Critters Edition (from the animation studio behind Miraculous Ladybug).

I was afraid to open this thread good to know Sup Forums is predictable as always

There could be worse waifus

I "think" it's a Korean cartoon. Chinese and Korean animation is largely banned from Sup Forums. So what I think is that I'm bitter you keep making these threads, yet they don't get deleted, but I can't make threads for the cartoons that I like without them being purged instantly.

honestly i think the red one is the only appealing design, i like her scarf tho. They do look a bit better animated, to be fair

sauce m8

>(from the animation studio behind Miraculous Ladybug).

I knew that style was familiar. So how is the show itself? How are the main characters?

That's not Power Battle Watch Car.

Green is tied with Black for 5th most used colour in a sentai team.

It's from the creator of Tobot, and can be watched on Netflix.

>Innocean
>Union Investment Partners
literally who

It's the craziest, shittiest dub that I've ever seen. I cannot recommend PBWC enough. The main car, Blue Will, literally dies and is reborn without his memories in the first two-parter.

>Municipal Waste Disposal Vehicle for the fat kid, an off-brand Vette for Goku, a Mustang freshly hoisted from its ditch for Tai, a miata for the twink and a Polaris Slingshot for the one that's going to die halfway through the series

This is awful and I hate it.

Seems like the idea for this was "Let's take the annoying animal team member and make a whole team of them!"

So what, do they alternate between chibi animals and realistic sentais Panty and Stocking style?

I don't

I'm calling bullshit.

The show is ten minutes long.

So, sure? The show is basically one scene of animals living with human girl and then a sentai show.

On the subject of these weird as fuck CG shows, there was one a friend showed me a ew weeks ago. It's about a bunch of kids with, from what I recall, talking dinosaurs, or maybe cars, or maybe Dinosaur Cars, and some ninja chick as a villain who has a different mecha of the week each time.
Anyone know what the fuck that show is at all?

Dino Core?

Was the ninja chick in a catgirl costume or something like that? Then it might be what wrote.