Which Sup Forumsship you would love to see being canon that probably won't ever happen?

Mera and Diana of Themiscyra

Even though I really like StevenxDiana and dislike forced alternative couples I always ship those two and would love to see this two being in a relationship or married in an actual comic book run. Maybe in a elseworld storyline.

What is your "probably never gonna be canon" favourite ship?

Did you like this part of Blackest Night?

Wanting to ruin DCs top power couple of Mera/Arthur for lesbian bullshit
Fuck. Off.

Steve and Sue

I won't ruin anything because this would probably never happen.
Not in a canonverse.
Read the description user.

Damian/Maps

Captain Marvel and Spider-Woman

I read it, its just a shitty pairing regardless. Though to answer your question, mine is Batgirl and Killer Moth

That is your opinion and I can respect that. I still like them together not that I hate Mera and Arthur as a couple.

>Batgirl and Killermoth

Batgirl has a student-principal fetish.

My question is why do you ship these two specifically OP? I mean, they don't really have much build up or tension of any kind from what I seen in the comics.

Also; my ship that likely won't ever be canon (despite it actually ALMOST happening) is Carol Danvers and Peter Parker.

Cyborg and Jinx. I know there together in TTG but I want them to be together in the old show.

It's more like a headcanon. A "what if" idea that I got from flashpoint.
I mean there is some kind of mythological connections between Atlantis and Themiscyra or at least that they could have been allied and somehow Mera and Diana could be childhood friends that fell in love with each other.
Something like this, and since then it's stucked in my head.

Well the Amazons and the Atlanteans may have had their origins in Proto-Greek Mythological origins and what not so I see the connection there, not to mention both societies basis of warrior, honor and strength.

Now you're giving me MeraXArthurXDiana Threesome images in my head that I know will never happen because no hentai artist will do it.

I'd like to see a non-Diana Amazon be swooned by Alfred. Not because he tries; just because he is that much of a gentleman.

Nah, Alfred and full Amazonqueen Hippolyta would be much better.

This is how the war in Flashpoint could have been prevented.

This is how it should have been.

Carol needs her fucking hair length back. But yes, this.

And because he has no qualms about shooting a guy with a shotgun if his kid is in danger, a la Pa and Ma Kent.

The technical term for pairing two people who've never been connected out of nowhere is "a crack ship".

Is this also a crack-ship?
If yes your definition is deficient. If no, then this is not a crack-ship thread.

Have you not read the comics? There was tons of build up between the two, hell the only reason they never got together is because of some plot BS.

Hawkeye and Carol.

They lowkey shoulda banged.

Dick Grayson and Power Girl. Would be fun and Dick's generation should have a Superman character. Won't happen because Dick won't ever have a high profile romance that isn't Babs or Starfire sadly.

That was my point.
Just because some pairing would never go canon doesn't mean there was no hinting or development in that direction.
That's why this is technically not a "crack ship thread".

I just want Diana and Io for a bit.

Their relationship was so good and well develop in the shows but DC won't bring it into the comics cause they want keep Hawkgirl with boring Hawkman.

I sure ass hell did, Mera had some great ass shots in that event.

No one cares about your coalburner fantasies, cuck.

Iceman and Hercules

If Iceman is going to be gay, have him fuck the greatest male lover in two millenia

Superman x Martha Wayne.

Yeah, Superman will be Bruce foster father.

They keep pushing Steph with Tim and I'm pretty sure both Timfags and Stephfags don't like it.

That's because they're both made for domination. Nobody wants to see two subs getting it on. It's not hot.

this

> implying Cass does isn't always the conqueror.

Why didn't Rex Stewart look mixed?

Thanagarians dominant genes, that's why!

Not every mixed person looks mix. Like the guy who plays Captain Cold in The DC TV shows is mix .

serious and wacky is always kawaii as fuck

This one.

Shit like this is why Johns turn Stewart into worst lantern.

Yeha, fuck it, I ship it too now

WW and Black Canary is great as well. There was an arc when they teamed up to go undercover in an illegal superhuman fighting ring and it was great.

> Flashpoint redone.
> Aquaman goes to war with Diana because Mera leaves to be with Diana.

Sign me up.

This.

MUH source pls

Nevermind I think I found it (harley's little black book #1)

Dammit, this sound like a perfect elseworld flashpoint (parody).

Pretty sure they're a thing (or were a thing) in Bombshells.