Are cyber demons cool or garbage?

I'm working on a joint story session with a long time friend.
I like cyber demons, shit like Doom, or you know, typical manga and comic pseudo science.

He does not like cyber demons.

What does Sup Forums think? Is it the ultimate bullshit or is the shit?

Are there even any other demon cyborgs besides in Doom?

The Cyberdemon is utter tosh. I have a tougher time wiping my own fat ass than killing a Cyberdemon.

If you play any of shitty Doom Wad, they use Cyberdemons as if they were Imps.

What kind of demon is so shitty and non threatening that giving it a gun arm makes it more dangerous? Why not just have a robot?

Because you've got a demon to use as a cyborg instead!

So do they take a demon and then shove robot bits into it?

Or is there a robot skeleton and they grow a demon around it in hell?

cyberdemons are awesome

they are fused abominations of flesh and metal, packing supernatural powers and technological might
the insane amalgam makes for a terrifying beast, capable of smashing tanks with its fists, resisting missiles with its hide, and retaliating with not just its bestial strength but also its own array of weaponry

its a fusion of cool things, made into an awesomer thing that spews manliness and horror

>do they take a demon and then shove robot bits into it?
>
>Or is there a robot skeleton and they grow a demon around it in hell?

The cyberdemon in iD "lore" was just a regular demon fought by BJ in wolfenstein, which lost its limbs in the battle, and got turned into a cyberdemon which was eventually fought by BJ's descendant, doomguy

Either or is pretty great.

A man of impeccable taste.

The real question is, what is the revenant a corpse of? No it's not an Arch-Vile, porportions don't match.

It's a demon, that's been turned into a cyborg.

Cool, but I like Cacodemons more because of how succulent they are.

Depends on the specific example.

>dis da kinna nigga thinks shit "easy" cause he use cheat codes

>He does not like cyber demons.

What does your friend like?

Little of both.
Example: Daemon engines.

Nah, I'm too lazy to punch up console commands.

Demons being beings with no biology that are purely magical, but were never people.
Real specific.

Demonic scientist makes people into demon-people and has cyborg-demons.
Is it autistic or viable?

eh...

that can not suck depending on how it's handled

Doom 3 pinky demons, revenants and mancubi

Delza Army is Kamen Rider Stronger.

Spider-Mastermind is a superior cyber-demon.

I always thought their design was fun as enemy rabble to shoot, but coming up with backstory reasons why they exist like recent doom things ruins it.

I thought Revenants are just human cyborgs revived through demonic possession.

Wait? Wolfenstein and doom are connected?

Devs wanted a skeleton, didn't explain how or why.

Doom4 its human blasted with demon waves which made them grow. They satanic scientists slapped rocket launchers and jet pack cuz no one expects a flying skeleton.

Depends how much cocain the devs are doing. So far I welcome this "everything is canon"

Mobile wolfenstien had cameo of cyberdemon pre augmentation (his leg and arms are cut with jew spear) cursing Blazcowicz family.

And quake, a comic for quake is coming out soon.

I hope it doesn't suck.

it´s cool man it makes sense.
I usually love post apostolic stories where the gates of hell have opened and a few human survivors try to fight back
I think if you state that the story takes place in the future and that there was a giant corporation that is run by satanists group or the illuminati that originally opened the gates to hell and is now supplying the demons with cybernetic upgrades it would be awesome.
but if it is just a story where so dude goes to hell and all the demons are cyborgs with no explanation that it´s weird

I would look at Hell Gate London for reverence

I think design wise these guys are some of the baddest motherfuckers around

Cyberdemons are the shit. Although doom 3's cyberdemon sucked. Take inspiration from the others