HE'S LOOKIN GOOOOD

HE'S LOOKIN GOOOOD

Uh oh, Jake Goldman. Chris entered the room.

Still can't believe this is real

it's not. It's been debunked by gawker

Fuck off already, or up your shilling game. This got boring weeks ago.

Was it autism?

Covered up is more like it. No one believes that flimsy explanation.

>It's been debunked by gawker

I should eat more Subway.

>It's been debunked by gawker
>debunked by gawker
>gawker

I worked at CN in story for a short time and know Jake/PPG crew (not really friends with any of them, just kind of workplace acquaintances)

Jake is definitely not a pedo and tons of people went into making this series, bad decisions abound. in reality Jared is a kid character, so what's the problem anyway? Most protag characters are self inserts by show's creators, and this is only a side character anyway.

I just don't get what the big uproar is.

The more you sperg about it, the more it's going to happen.

Thanks Jake

Quit spamming this anytime Goldman gets mentioned, Gawker didn't debunk shit. They provide a halfassed excuse from the staff that barely holds water if you have more than two brain cells to rub together.

That looks hideous, only homos like a body like that

>debunked by gawker

They should've known better.

>debunked by gawker

What did he mean by this?

This is still some of the most embarrassing shit. Is he gonna stop doing this now people know about it, or is it gonna intensify until tabloids cover it and destroy him?

Tell them to make episodes where the girls beat the shit out of people again.

(((gawker)))

>debunked
>by gawker

what even am i reading

I thought Blossom was supposed to be some strong independent feminist character

and there she is just drooling over big muslces like every other female degenerate out there

What is Gawker?

This is seven kinds of CREEPY

>Blossom instead of Buttercup

I know right?

Amazingly hypocritical media shitshow with an axe to grind. Hulkmania ran wild on them after they published a hidden camera sex tape that without his consent, and they lost 140 million dollars.

thanks for the chortle

>ran wild

he should be a Sup Forums legend
the one we all aspire to be

he's managed to self insert himself actually into the fucking show his waifu is on and have her love him
We're talking shit but you gotta admit that's impressive autism, unmatched even by us

turns out being autistic is not necessarily something to be proud of.

>Wanting to be the faggot who ruins cartoons for everybody

Yeah that sounds like something Sup Forums would aspire to be.

>debunked
>by gawker

The amount of disrespect for males in modern day society is appalling. How did people get so fucking weak willed about themselves to the point of shilling the other sex? Were there always beta orbiters around or are these a newer occurrence?

The world of lies you live in must be beautiful.

GONNA SHOW YOU THE WAY

lol

>gawker

Read the AV Club. That shit is numale central.

>this post
>in every fucking thread

Don't you get tired of it Mr. Goldman?

I've got a footlong for you. *unzips ass*

So what's the story with the character?
How old is he?
Does Blossom likes him back?
How creepy are the interactions?
Is it really that obvious that he is one of the writers cartoonified?

Want to know what's really funny? Feminists preach that we live in a rape culture, but will joke constantly that men who go to prison deserve to be raped.

And lastly, tell me about bane, why does he wear the mask?

1) He's just some crush for the character, nothing more really
2) In the show, he's a kid, outside the show, he's an adult man
3)Yes, that's the only thing keeping him on the show
4) Depends
5) Now that is something you have to watch yourself

Is that you (((Goldman)))?

The people who ruined cartoons for me are the Otaku elite at Sup Forums that says cartoon girls cant be waifus, a true Jared-like man would have simply gone to an anime convention and shoot random people with and "assault riffle" thingy no less!

PanPizza said it the whole controversy is bullshit too. Who do I trust? Autists on /co or autists everywhere else?

I can see you now: recoiling in your seat in sheer impression from the 20 or so replies you got burned with, but you're stupid enough to think you're enjoying your anger anywhere near as half as we enjoy shitting on you.

include me in the screencap

Hogan thread?

THOSE POWERPUFF CRUSIERWEIGHTS CAN CRUSIERWAIT DUDE

So, Ms. Bellum sends a "wrong message" to kids (what exactly is that "wrong message"?), but THIS is perfectly acceptable?

>gawker

smug anime girls really upset me now I need to go lie down

>Jared is a kid character,

In the show, Jared goes to high school while the girls are in elementary school.

gibs me dat screencap senpai

t. Jake

Which, ironically enough, is just propagating ancient patriarchal bullshit.

"Oh, they're -criminals-, it doesn't matter if bad things happen to them. They should be subjected to homosex, because that is a punishment."

Also don't forget how third-wave feminism started wailing when the Senate voted that women should have to register for Selective Service the same as men.

This is why I can't take third-wave "feminism" seriously as a feminist movement: because 'the patriarchy' is only bad when it doesn't benefit them.

No he's not. He's in their class in the school play episode

women don't belong in the kitchen, they belong on workplaces and other myriad of occupations to prove how they're equal to the other gender. you're a sexist pig if you disagree.

wait what's that? I gotta pay my for own shit and assume the consequences for my actions and confront the choices I make as an individual woman, with the consequential avalanche of decisions I will eventually have to take lead upon?

n-nuh uh, that's not what I fight for.

>Gawker

>listening to a radio show a wile back where a guy calling in didn't understand why his date didn't go well
>the hosts call the girl to ask why it went poorly
>she says she didn't even realize they had been set up on a date
>the other reason she gave was that he didn't pay for her stuff at the bowling alley
>didn't think she was on a date
>still expected a man to pay for her

If the wage gap is real, it's probably because men still have to fucking pay for everything women want to do

>Selective Service

Literally just a paperwork inconvenience. And yes it can suck if you don't turn in that paperwork, but there's a near zero chance of the draft ever being reinstated because military hardware has advanced to the point that we will never need a large infantry to fight a sustained ground war ever again.

then it should be abolished, and things like financial aid should no longer be dependent upon whether you signed up to be called to die in ching chong land like daddy did.

The thing that always annoyed me about the theory - other than that the original image tried to make it look like NuPPG has more than two writers (Jake wrote like nearly every episode, not just ones involving him) - is that every just instantly concluded that obviously he must have self-inserted himself into the show as a kiddy-diddler rather than the studio playing a prank on him.

Your senators and representative are eagerly awaiting your opinion on this matter user. I'm sure it simply slipped their minds.

>gawker

haven't they gone bankrupt yet?

yeah too busy sucking the annoying orange's cock I guess

honestly, I'm aware I may sound like a fucking beta/edgelord after finishing this sentence but I don't really care about finding a girl at all. sure, it'd be a momentary pleasure to be able to spend time with someone significantly more intimately than others, but part of me is definitely aware of the general "girl" issue that would dawn upon me.

I just want a girl to hang out with, to just joke and fool around every once in a while. maybe listen to some music together, it'd be cool, you know?

thing is almost every single female in this day and age is so attained to just how much their guy can bring home. if there's no money around, they spill the beans to their Gal Pals, and since girls don't fucking think for themselves, they come to the resolution that they should drop their couple if they don't sustain her for a considerable amount of time just because they told her so. and GF friends can and will act like fucking cunts to you most of the time if you don't tie them into your friend group somehow, or they sense something is off about you.

fuck that shit.

You're not wrong. 90% of women are assholes. There are good ones out there, but they'll likely already be taken by someone who is better than you in some way. The options for most men these days seem to be limited to "settle for someone gross who won't dare to leave you and believe it's true love, or stay single forever."

There are tons of articles and videos where women bitch about how men are "dropping out" and not marrying them, and they don't seem to realize that they're the ones making the prospect seem unappetizing.

I came to this thread hoping to make fun of pedos but y'all are too busy being upset Cindy didn't go to prom with you.

It's Stacy, you asshole. STACY didn't go to prom with me. The magnitude of stupidity required to fuck it up that bad must mean your name is Chad.

>It's an 'user thinks his votes matter when the DNC uses the largest army in the western world to vote against white interests.' episode.

Cindy who? fat Cindy or thin bitchhair Cindy?

Damage control on Sup Forums now Ive seen it all

fix your shitshow then come here and reply to your audience, executive.

@93419570

(you)

+1

That already happened in Japan - herbivore men and carnivore women. Women are going nuts there and I THINK waking up that they fucked up bad and trying to fix themselves up.

Too bad the process is only just starting in the West.

You mean Stacy, you uncultured swine?

you need that way more.

>gawker

Actual lawyers tearing into those fucks who legitimately thought snark and sarcasm was enough to protect them in an actual court of law. Oh my god it was so good.

for one, it's compounded by the fact that the show is already fucking terrible, and more specifically, everyone familiar with the original series is very disturbed by how much it has bastardized the original characters. I dropped the show after one episode, so I haven't seen everything, but I've seen the twerking gifs, the "no me gusta" thing and that long tumblr post about the unicorn episode. it's pretty clear that nobody likes what they're doing to these characters.

Jake and his self insert just seemed like one more thing. if the show wasn't such a disgrace, it might have not blown up the way it did, but everything leading up to it just made it easier to make fun of.

>gawker
>GAWKER
this fucking faggot

some of the best times I've had on Sup Forums
when the representative of Gawker admitted to them being okay with posting nudity of children in court,good lord were they fucked.

put me in the screencap. also
>Gawker

Its even more suspicious if Gawker is involved.

Fantastic thread, guys.