Here's a challenge, name a Funko Pop that is actually decent

Here's a challenge, name a Funko Pop that is actually decent.

Easy, Invisible Predator

1. Predator is awesome
2. you don't get those shit eyes
3. It's clear so you can barely tell its there. If you have to have a Pop, one that people can't see works best.

I wouldn't know, but presumably anything that looks like a Funko Pop in its source material.

The world can't end sooner.

too good

the only pop you need

Zorak.

RIP martin croker

>Brokeback mountain
Sides gone

Did he die again?

Antsy Labs, who made the original fidget cube, has licensed DC and Marvel cubes and spinners.

No just the once

The only downside is that it's 27-30 bucks.

Toothless

The Marvel cubes look like the characters have been transformed into toasters against their will and are in agony.

A metaphor for current Marvel!

Actual cartoons lend themselves well, as do animal based ones, like Finding Dory. They recently did Krumm from Aaah! Real Monsters and he holds the black dot eyes in his hands, which is kinda clever, but also not as aesthetically pleasing.

Basically it's the eyes. Any character, usually non-human, where the shape of the head doesn't lend itself to a giant block of empty space and two dots is ok at least.

Of course, it helps if you already had black eyes. Jack might be the best pure Funko.

Why is his smile different on the box?

Where the fuck did this fidget spinners come from?
It was like a nuke went off and suddenly they're now everywhere.

Is this some kind of global cleansing scheme where they're all going to emit gas or shock their owners

Notice his suit is also more detailed. The image on the box is always more stylized than what's actually painted on the figure.

Probably design change during development. You know how toy boxes have that disclaimer saying that the product inside may differ from the pictures on the box? That's exactly to cover such situations.

Nice best friends reference desu

i think it speaks volumes about funko pops when the best ones are the ones that look the least like regular funko pops

Can I ask you all a question. How does Funko manage to license all these different properties for their shitty product? If it's so easy, then why hasn't another company gotten them to make figures of a higher quality at a higher price for more serious collectors?

Figures like that already exist.

I really don't get the popularity of spinners or fidget cubes, but these do at least look nice, especially the Batman spinner.

I thought the Pinky was alright, and admittedly I own one of Freeza and thinks it's pretty neat.

Is this what he uses as bait to get people into his hole?

I thought they only did fictional stuff?

I always thought it was an "ironicto post ironic" meme kind of obsession that went from being a way to make fun of people who used them to being actually popular with people. Granted Im probably wrong since I really don't know much about them and Im more making assumptions than anything.

I'm not really talking about comic books in this context, more like video games or cartoon shows.

I figure it's just a trend amongst teens, sorta like those loom band things from a few years ago.

Only with a lot more autists upset that normal people can buy these things.

Naw, they do everything. They've got one for Bob Ross.

Any of them that are either uniquely shaped, don't have eyes, or actually suit the eyes are fine.

had to pick up this cutie
I think she looks fine because she's got dark colored eyes and the glasses are really the focus of her face.

Seems like theres lots of imperfections on the overwatch paint jobs. I've seen them in various places and they are consistently inconsistent.
The one i got is fine though

Nah, that would be the Mahna Mahna ones.

Eww.

Best figure coming through

Cam I point out how cool a design feature the Lich's mouth is? It looks like an undertaker sewed it shut, and the corpse just smiled so much his lips tore apart to open up the mouth again.

Yeah The Lich has a great design, too bad it's so underutilized on the show