Darth Vader #2 (June 21)
Poe Dameron Annual #1 (June 21)

>Star Wars: The Last Jedi trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=zB4I68XVPzQ

>Star Wars: Rebels - The Final Season
youtube.com/watch?v=-b7GAhnVwhA

>Battlefront 2 trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=_q51LZ2HpbE

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Droid_Gotra
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for thrawn is shit

Second for aphra is shit

Third for Star Wars is shit

Fourth for all of you are shit, post more Assphra

fifth for all aphra fans are shit

>post more Assphra
sixth for but thats where shit comes from

Daily reminder that your waifu has a dick.

You speak as if it is a bad thing

What are your guy's honest expectations for The Last Jedi story wise? Will they make rey be the "real" chosen one and anakin was just a false prophet like those leaks suggested?

Reckon she ever did anal?

Honestly they'd be better off dropping the prophecy angle entirely, and if the trailer's bit about "Light, Dark, Balance" and "there's so much more" is hinting towards anything its that their going for just that, a less binary view of the Force, or at least a view of the Force that accepts that the Dark Side cannot be destroyed, only overcome and rejected
If nothing else, Lucasfilm and Disney are going to want to evergreen this shit, and that means leaving things open for future Dark Side antagonists, so we won't be getting a "the evil wizard is destroyed and his space tower cast down, everybody lives happily ever after" ending like ROTJ
That and Luke was the 'real' chosen one, and that didn't work either

Any more stuff like this? fan reinterpretations or ugraded models of of SW ships/vehicles. or straight up OC

>What are your guy's honest expectations for The Last Jedi story wise?
That it's going to try and create a story but it will fall through and throw Anakin and Luke under the bus, if only to make Rey better.

I'll be honest, I have no high hopes for this trilogy and I'm doing my best to try and remain optimistic but it's hard.

I get the impression from both the trailers and the leaks that TLJ's going to start off looking like it's just remaking ESB again before rapidly veering into crazy shit territory.

At the very least it looks like it's going to introduce more original ideas than TFA (a low bar, admittedly, but still.)

That's a really nice design but its too smooth looking for a warhip imo

>Y-Wing with actual bombardiers position
Cool thing I never knew I wanted

I think the story is going to be weak and insincere, as with TFA. I think it's going to attempt to capture the joy of Star Wars but completely miss the mark.

Some guy in our DnD group keep hyping this guy up, to the point of basically playing as this character as far as I'm aware.

Who is this blue dude?

love this one

actual numbers instead of aurebesh on the side
>this triggers my autism

Thrawn - he's kinda a meme character but has his moments, works better in book form imo

Its a younger version of the character played by george lucas in the prequels

The McQuarrie concept Y-Wing is gorgeous looking. I wouldn't mind them recycling this design for the ST a la the T-70.

Honestly, I'm just hoping that they one, don't rehash ESB and two, don't do anything that might give strength to the Grey Jedi meme and any affiliated crap.

My personal hopes aside from that are that the writing for the characters is much stronger than for TFA so that Rey is not a Sue, Finn gets some consistency and growth, Kylo goes somewhere interesting, Snoke isn't Diet Sheev, and Poe either stops coming off as a try hard attempt at the witty ace pilot (his quips in TFA were Whedon-tier and his piloting was too good given that even Vader and Han didn't pull off moves half as amazing). Moreover, I just want a genuinely good (not expecting great, but that would be nice) SW movie after TFA whelmed me and RO underwhelmed me.

* Poe either stops...or gets killed off.

pointed him out to a couple of friends when we were watching ROTS the other day, they had no idea it was george. Weird choice of cameo though, Gareth Edwards had a wayy better one in Rogue One

For once, I almost wish that the trailers will start spoiling us and giving away more of the more imaginative stuff Rian apparently has in store.

Anything to quell the endless >waah waah ESB rehash complaining. They could have easily prevented this, but nope, first new thing from the movie we'll show are the gorilla walkers on a white salt flat planet.

Lucasfilm needs to start acting more confident. But after what happened in this week, I worry that they'll be stuck in the panic mode for good few more years.

That Pryce haircut makes my dick diamonds

Poe needs to become a character first, period. I like TFA and think Rey is legitimately a good character and I still can't wrap my head around the adoration for him.

Oh wait, Oscar Isaac quipping. Right, that's all a character needs to do to be considered good in this age of Marvel.

i love it even if it doesn't really look like it could take a hit

Ron howard has also dropped out of the han solo movie
pic related is taking over

That upper turret feels too big, and the forward cockpit feels too short, I can see why the made the changes they did. Its kind of a shame they lost the bombardiers position during the redesign though, it would have been neat if they'd kept that and put an astromech in there or something

>That and Luke was the 'real' chosen one, and that didn't work either
What do you mean?

All it really needs is to have the sections holding the engines on to be bulked out to the same level as the OT version and extra bits of plating left on and it could fit into the ST perfectly.

The big B-17 style bombers from the TLJ trailer look awesome though. Interesting to see bomber craft on that scale in the SW universe after having fighter bombers be the norm.

What would you want a girl with a dick for?

That I typed that worse than I thought I had
Basically if we assume the prophecy is just "strike a balance in the Force by eliminating the Dark Side" than Luke definitively achieved that by redeeming his father, striking a balance between the light and dark that led to the destruction of the last two Dark Siders in the galaxy, leaving the Light aligned Luke as the sole winner
And naturally it didn't work because you can't strike a balance by destroying something, nor can you 'destroy' the Dark Side

>original y-wing

please nigga

Do not believe 's lies, it's a different character
The dude in the OP is Grand Admiral Thrawn, one of the very few aliens in the Imperial Military, known for being a brilliant strategist and appreciation for art.

>This is my apprentice, Darth Jorts

The fearsome dark lord of the Sith, known only as Darth Casualwear.

Suburban dad Maul will forever be best Maul
I really hope that skin is an option in Battlefield 2, it would be hilarious to tear up clone troopers while wearing a t-shirt

So what's the deal with Aphra's tattoo?

What if it is not a tattoo but an actual circuit?

Speaking of bombers, weren't there some rumors floating around that the FO get their own TIE bombers in TLJ?

No idea, my personal theory is that its connected to that droid crime syndicate she mentioned she was working for once upon a time, sort of an honorary initiation tattoo
Actual circuit would be pretty cool though, but I'm not sure what use it might have

>starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Droid_Gotra
>old clone wars battle droids forming a criminal gang and fighting for droid rights

I want a story about these guys, this sounds great.
on an unrelated note, image source?

I thought about it being the mark of the Droid Gotra too, but she already had it in the flashback where she's still in the University, so I'm not sure about it. Maybe something to do with the time when she was on her own after her mother died?

>a whole organisation of Beetees and Triple-zeroes
Uh oh

holy fuck that pic

So she can ram me in the ass, duh

no way fag version when?

I'm convinced it'll be a plot point at some stage. A plan for a missing piece of some device, weapon, or whatever.
I'd still just like it to be a tattoo, though, that she got because she thought it looked cool.

Gotra story would be amazing. I'd love to see what kind of society a bunch of liberated war-driods would develop. So long as it isn't just an army of Mr.Bones.

IT'S STAR WARS BABY!

Shut up Ezra.

Even better idea, have it be both
The Gotra were convinced it was part of a weapons schematic due to its close resemblance, but it was just a cool design Aphra picked out at random when she was feeling rebellious in her college years
She strung them along for months before they realized what was happening, hence why she's in debt to them

>image source?
I believe that's from an adventure module from the Fantasy Flight Tabletop RPG Age of Rebellion, pretty sure it's called "Dead in the Water"

It's a design her mother came with. but also potentially part of some mind control security system that she was also working on before she died

I meant the Aphra lewd.

An actual Panzer II ausf. C turret on the top of a hull that looks like the front of a Jagdpanther.
I don't know if I like it or not.

Ah, Darth Vader 10: Shadows and Secrets, Part IV

Citation needed.

Haha, I can totally buy that for something Aphra would do.
When her standalone comic did those college years flashbacks I was hoping they'd be a continuing thing, and we'd get stories in a similar vein to the one you just described, about how Aphra tries to blag her way into the crime underworld, fucks up, and ends up in debt to virtually everyone.

Sauce on that pic?

Why does Sana keeps hanging out with the Rebellion?

she was always there Trebek

>droid rights
I'm picturing a group of Droidekas and Supers standing outside the Senate with placards, chanting protest slogans in binary.

>independent thinkers.webm

Fit of consciousness? They seem to happen around the OT crew pretty regularly
Either that or she's hanging around till Han pays his debt to her, at which she'll disappear to explain why she wasn't around in ESB

>A mouse droid is their MLK.
>Speech is a long sequence of adorable squeaks.

That said, droid spartacus would be a cool story.

No. She tracked down Solo shortly after ANH, hoping to get money from an old job got wrong out of him, and wanted to sell Leia to the Imperials for a reward while they were at it, but upon learning that Han joined the rebels she helped them, and has basically been with the Rebellion ever since.

Would you create a new type of droid or use an existing model?

Which model would you use?

B1 for me. I love those guys.

Everyone thought that there was going to be a twist reveal that she was a droid, but that never happened

>a deviation
What did James Luceno mean by this?
Pretty sure TPM doesn't say that the Midichlorians are force carrying particles.

Why does the concept of Midichlorians make everyone so butt flustered?
The force has been a bloodline thing from day 1.
Anakin passed it down to Luke.

Yeah, she says she wants the money, but we actually don't see her reminding Han about it or growing impatient or anything.

I guess Luke and Leia just have an aura of goodness around them that converts people. Aphra joining the Rebellion when?

uh yeah
just no grey jedi pls

>"The force is an energy field created by all living things, it surrounds us, it penetrates us, it binds the galaxy together" - Obi-Wan, A New Hope
>The Force is actually just the result of some weird bacterial shit in your bloodstream that apparently randomly manifests in different people from different species for no adequately explained reason"- Qui-Gon, The Phantom Menace
One of these explanations is much more satisfying and interesting and full of story potential than the other. Personally I've never minded Midi-chlorians but that's because I've always head canoned them as being indicative of Force sensitivity rather than causative, but I can see why people did and do get butt blasted over them

>One of these explanations is much more satisfying and interesting and full of story potential than the other.
No?
Midi-chlorians do not contradict Obi-Wan.

Two simple points.
1. force sensitivity was always bloodline based
2. Midi-chlorians are not the force

>Why does the concept of Midichlorians make everyone so butt flustered?

Because it turned something inherently unknowable and mystic into DBZ power levels.

Just like how Lucas turned the Jedi Order into the least interesting possible version of "magic-wielding space knights who save the galaxy" because he needed to have his terrible "Our Love Is Forbidden!" story-line. Lucas seemd obsessed with making the most boring variations of the promises his ideas implied.

>Midi-chlorians do not contradict Obi-Wan.

They also serve zero narrative purpose.

For all of its mistakes, the EU idea of "A Jedi can just inherently sense another Jedi" was a solid, mystical idea that didn't include anime power levels.

It's still not a bloodline thing.

The Force shares a bloodline in only the most extreme cases. We're literally only seen two cases of it;

The Skywalker family, likely due to Anakin being the Chosen One.

And Tiplee and her sister, which might have just been coincidence too.

>The Force is actually just the result of some weird bacterial shit in your bloodstream that apparently randomly manifests in different people from different species for no adequately explained reason
This is not, and never has been, the case.

Personally, heavily modified magnaguard would be pretty awesome.
But I agree - B1s are great and need better post-war material than Aftermath.
Seeing as how we aw in Rebels that imperial procedure is to destroy active battle-droids on sight, I think it'd be awesome to see more stories of groups of these things surviving, on the run, cannibalizing and modifying themselves for years. What could a B1 become after a long time of this? Something awesome, I bet.

Obi Wan was talking about some mystical qi inspired stuff about how we are all one and stuff, midi-chlorians are too concrete and scientific by comparison
And it can't be bloodline based, otherwise you wouldn't get examples of Force sensitive just being randomly born into families that weren't Force sensitive before
I really hope the whole "Force sensitives have Force sensitive kids 100% of the time" thing gets left behind in the EU. As much as it justifies the Jedi's 'no wives no kids' policy its just a little too neat

>Just like how Lucas turned the Jedi Order into the least interesting possible version of "magic-wielding space knights who save the galaxy" because he needed to have his terrible "Our Love Is Forbidden!" story-line. Lucas seemd obsessed with making the most boring variations of the promises his ideas implied.
I would argue that what he did with the Jedi was very interesting and not something you would expect to see in a blockbuster film series.

>They also serve zero narrative purpose.
>For all of its mistakes, the EU idea of "A Jedi can just inherently sense another Jedi" was a solid, mystical idea that didn't include anime power levels.
????
In the films the Jedi, even on the council, are depicted as not all being equally skilled/powerful.
That would make a Jedi using the force to find force sensitives to unreliable and dependent on that Jedi's attunment, not objectivity.

AND ONCE AGAIN THE FORCE WAS BIOLOGICAL IN THE VERY FIRST MOVIE IT IS A BLOODLINE THING AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN

>power levels
I am so sick to fucking death of this shit

Midichlorians are not power levels, nor are they the cause of the fucking force.

Qui-Gon DID sense Anakin's sensitivity, why do you think he checked his Midichlorians in the first place?

Midichlorians;
>Represent the potential of the force wielder
>Represent the growth of the Force user
>Could be used by Qui-Gon to confirm his suspicions of Anakin being the Chosen One
>Flock to force hotspots, are NOT the causation of the force

All of this shit about power levels, and midichlorians being/causing the force are just dumbshit RLM-tier retards spreading misinfo because they're too stupid to follow what was being said on screen. Why does nobody actually think about why Yoda has a high midichlorian count? Why are so-called Star Wars fans so fucking retarded when it comes to this topic?

It drives me insane.

>And it can't be bloodline based, otherwise you wouldn't get examples of Force sensitive just being randomly born into families that weren't Force sensitive before
wat
The force is unequivocally shown to run in families even in the OT.

>All of this shit about power levels, and midichlorians being/causing the force are just dumbshit RLM-tier retards spreading misinfo because they're too stupid to follow what was being said on screen.
this

>because he needed to have his terrible "Our Love Is Forbidden!" story-line.
But Yoda wanted Luke to let go of his attachments in ESB.

really makes you think

Its also worth noting both those examples were twins, it might be a case where two kids are more likely than one to become attuned to the Force and then that connection is shared in the womb

Mate, it's not bloodline based, thats just the skywalker family.

TCW makes it very clear about how Force Sensitivity is discovered, and how much Midichlorians have to do with it.

And even then, you dont even need to watch TCW to understand

And where are the cases for Jedi with confirmed non force sensitive parentage?

I meant not solely bloodline based, unless somehow every single Force sensitive ever born is distantly related to a previous Force Sensitive from their species and homeworld

>thats just the skywalker family.

>who are the Tiplee sisters

How is that at all unlikely?
Otherwise there would be fore users everywhere.

>I would argue that what he did with the Jedi was very interesting and not something you would expect to see in a blockbuster film series.

And? Interesting isn't synonymous with good.

>All of this shit about power levels, and midichlorians being/causing the force are just dumbshit RLM-tier retards spreading misinfo because they're too stupid to follow what was being said on screen. Why does nobody actually think about why Yoda has a high midichlorian count? Why are so-called Star Wars fans so fucking retarded when it comes to this topic?

Because it's a terrible concept and introduced meaningless confusion.

You know what would have also worked? If they weren't in the film. They don't even some some grander thematic purpose.

Literally every single other canon Jedi

But if you really want proof, go watch the TCW episode where Cad Bane is hired to kidnap force sensitive children.

Right here in my other post m8

>midi-chlorians are too concrete and scientific by comparison
But Midi-chlorians aren't the force.
It's been 20 years and you still refuse to accept this simple fact.