What's his endgame?

What's his endgame?

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/9t36ap.png
twitter.com/AnonBabble

To see his kids compete in the national skating championships

To become a better monster and make better future for his tadpoles. Also where did Ludo get the tadpoles

That jackie/ buff frog pic needs to be finished soon, I need it

>Jackie
We don't say that name here

>Not a Jackie thread
>Buff Frog thread instead

T H A N K Y O U

I won't be surprised if he stole them from another frog somewhere.

Jackie isn't banned within the thread though
Because we know that Jackie/ buff frog is the best possible season 3 duo

I don't mind, i'm just happy that some change happened
I agree with the best possible duo, will be very excited if it's gonna be true

to beat River in an arm wrestling contest and obtain the golden corncob trophy

maybe they were abandoned or their natural parents died

Also, who's gonna be next? I know it's too early to ask, i just want put everything in order.
Suggestions from previous thread:
>Ferguson&Alfonzo
>Ludo
>Kelly
>Janna

Hmmm
So, Ludo possibly saved them from death...

considering Ludo's problems with his own family this isn't too far fetched actually, maybe he saw them laying there defenseless and felt bad for them

The villains in this show completely outstage everyone else

Buff Frog isn't even a villain anymore
Ludo hardly even is

Actually if you want to be technical he saved them from abortion

Lets have a ludo thread, Im not sure anyone has enough for Ferguson and Alfonzo, and all Kelly/Janna threads are probably going to turn into cheesecake and shipping.

this pls let's discuss best pg

Just because they get deeper and more fleshed out motivations doesn't mean they aren't villains
Bullfrog still needs to feed his kids, ludo still wants power (and possibly a father figure)
Toffee is just the bigger threat right now

Wait for jackie to be toffee's daughter in s3

To be the best dad ever. I wonder if by near the end of season 4 the tadpoles will be little frogs?

Do you guys think the shows going to focus more on Toffee's backstory or Ludo's backstory.

Im almost 100% positive they are going to explore Toffee next season and wait till S4 or later to see more of Ludo's family.

Season 2 Star became actually good, I think. Not that she was bad before but was just kind of in the territory of generic likable protagonist most of the time and then suddenly became a pretty well defined character.

Helped that we barely saw Toffee do anything in 2, when in 1 he was easily the best character. Star sorta got the chance to move up.

I'd love to see more of Ludo's struggles in general but I'm sure they'll show both, they have to

i want more of the avarius family before they got evicted

Why is Iroh there?

that was part of the request.
weird right

We might see more of Ludo's family history, how/why they became royalty. but I'm not sure if we'll see Ludo's own backstory more than the implications we got. If only because his parents and siblings constantly being dicks to him might be kind of much for a kids' show. Maybe a flashback with Dennis.

Toffee's backstory seems pretty much confirmed in the S3 premiere, at least in relation to Moon. Though we could get more too if/when we learn how he knows Eclipsa, if that's not revealed there.

If Ludo's parents fought in that war, then we'll probably see both backstories in S3.

This book is so cringy

But still canon.

y-youre cringy...

Now there's a man with taste

>Marco doesn't like the tadpoles
Well fuck him then

Will we get to see his kids grow up?

never trust frogs user, they are always up to something

Speaking of which, why didn't I consider the possibility of Marco bonding with River before that commercial came out?

because River is the apex of masculinity and Marco has been slowly going up that slope.

OH GOD NOT ANOTHER STAR AU I WANT TO FUCK

>Dress with Avarius emblem

Jobbing to Toffee

its not really an AU, it was made during some kind of autist argument but ended on a good note.

who hasn't done that?

I'm not sure he would be happy to do that

it was a gift from her dad, who worked with some weird bird midget

It's very cute

Just for you, user

>tfw we never got monstar and frogstar making out with their long sticky tongues

Guess I'll have to settle for
files.catbox.moe/9t36ap.png

WEW
E
W

I want Brittney to get a thread

we /froggos/ now

fuck no. shes the human equivalent of ponyhead in terms of likability: none

Yeah but she's actually attractive instead of being a literal horse head. Her voice is also pretty hot.

Has anybody made a Star. Vs. creepypasta yet?

No, no, we are not doing this, we are already too far gone from normal, any further and we will just fall into obscurity and ultra-what-the-fuckness

I'm just joking, kind of like how last thread was /ferg/ or /columbine/

Oh yeah... Considering I fed into that two threads ago by saying I now was thinking of alf and ferg dressed up as the columbine shooters.

Aren't you happy to have a resident janky drawfag?

What is Lewdos endgame?

I am, I really am. Now all I need is to stop sucking at art so I can feed into my own demented ideas.

get a ton of fucking cash

Getting a loving GF and starting a small family

is she Tsuyu-chan?

Maybe he'll sacrifice himself to defeat Toffee. But i hope he'll just find peace with Dennis and Yvgeny, help to raise tadpoles and sometimes visit Butterfly kingdom to have tea parties with Star.

what the fuck is this

it can be, if you want it to.
good lord i completely misunderstood this image upon first glance.

Just going by the staff's "fanart" of her I think Eclipsa will deliver on continuing this trend

>good lord i completely misunderstood this image upon first glance.

nah it's better that way

We don't even know if Eclipsa is a villian

>Mewni coalburner
She's the villain, she's committing a genocide of cute butterfly girls

I really fucking want to see a catfight episode between Star and Jackie even though I know it'd never happen because it'd make them both look bad.

Besides the fact that we still haven't seen Eclipsa in action or heard anything that wasn't another character's interpretation making it seem likely that she won't be a villain for a minor "twist," I think her monsterfucking makes it unlikely too going by the racial analogues. Like you don't want the only examples of characters who are into racemixing to be villains, when so far it's just been her and Heinous.

For the same reason I'd guess Toffee's not related to her. Don't want the only character who'd be mixed-race (in this scenario) to also be the main villain.

Sounds kinda SJW but I can't imagine the crew isn't thinking in those terms too. Like. "if we did this, could we possibly get called racists?"

what if Star used magic to conjoin herself to Jackie so Marco didn't have to choose

I like her

>Sounds kinda SJW but I can't imagine the crew isn't thinking in those terms too. Like. "if we did this, could we possibly get called racists?"
If SU is anything to go by, Star Vs could become the most progressive show on TV and still get called racist.

It's even better if the point is made that both of them rationally like each other and know the other is a good person, but in the face of that much jealousy they can't help themselves and metaphorically go for the throat.

What kind of pet would Jackie, Star or Janna have, that fit their personality?

You mean you thought he was fucking his mum while BF takes him from behind?

>Star
Laser Puppies. Super cute, might burn your house down
>Jackie
Koi fish, pretty to look at, but can completely describe in less than 30 seconds
>Janna
One of those pelicans that figured out how to steal bags of chips from corner stores

what if Star farted and it smelled really bad

>Jackie
Ouch, we're not gonna start this again are we

Hey man, don't look at me, I was just answering the guys question

I mean it's not impossible

Is it possible that Jackie's kind of dumb? She couldn't spell her own name in kindergarten and doesn't seem particularly intelligent in present day, especially if she abuses drugs/alcohol at such a young age.

I predict that we may get new promo today.

She's a blond California longboarder, she's as dumb as a bag of rocks.

>It's even better if the point is made that both of them rationally like each other and know the other is a good person, but in the face of that much jealousy they can't help themselves and metaphorically go for the throat.
The whole first part of Just Friends established they like each other.

How ugly does Jackie look under those clothes?

>She couldn't spell her own name in kindergarten
how do you know that?

>tfw Marco will never bully Jackie for being a brainlet

I don't have the screencap but during the flashback her name is spelled "Jakie" on the board and she only has one gold star while Marco has 3

aren't the gold stars for good behavior not for grades?

There's no way she won't be treated as a villain by everyone in the greater setting. The Magic High Commission almost shit themselves just because Star was reading her notes unsupervised.
That said, she is in a unique position where most of the characters we're actually focusing on probably wouldn't treat her as a villain outright, on their own judgement. Star clearly doesn't take her seriously and seems to even admire her a little, Marco is a human who would probably defer to however Star ends up dealing with her (though more cautiously, considering he was actually possessed), Ludo is almost certainly ignorant of her entirely, Buff Frog probably is too but between his competence and his good relationship with Star probably wouldn't go picking a fight with a Butterfly Queen.
Moon isn't prejudiced against monsters and seems aware that the "monster love" thing has demonized Eclipsa to some extent, and her reactions to Star meddling with Eclipsa have been more restrained than the MHC's or River's, though she's still clearly concerned. She would oppose Eclipsa more on the basis of her being a legitimate threat to the Kingdom and Star's wellbeing than whether or not Eclipsa was/is a bad person. Not even getting into the fact that the thing Moon apparently made a pact with for her "Darkest Spell" was probably Eclipsa.
As for Toffee, we just don't know enough about either to do anything but speculate.

In my opinion,
1. Eclipsa definitely isn't all bad. She has way too many sympathy flags, between her clear parallels with Star and running away with her true love. We already have a straight BBEG villain in Toffee.
2. Eclipsa is still pretty bad.
3. The Eclipsa/Toffee connection is a red herring.
4. Eclipsa's role in the story will be a third/fourth party, not aligned to the Mewmans or Toffee's monsters. She will want peace between Mewmans and Monsters, on her own terms, by force if necessary. She will fight both sides while trying to get Star on her own.

Any particular reason why there havent been any "Star vs _____" threads recently? It makes it more difficult to find the threads because I Sup Forums.org/co/star bookmarked...

People keep bitching that they get deleted by truthfully nobody is even trying to make normal threads anymore. I'd make them but there's normally a new shitpost thread up before the old ones die.