What are some somewhat realistic examples of girl-on-girl bullying in cartoons and comicbooks?

What are some somewhat realistic examples of girl-on-girl bullying in cartoons and comicbooks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3hmlPtRu1SQ
youtube.com/watch?v=OncoaXvav0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=DGY4hn1UA6E&t=10s
youtube.com/watch?v=CpWrUpqKQ4U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

As Told by Ginger - Ginger the Juvey

Why do you want to know?

all girl cartoonshows

Eh, most of those make the bully look too obvious. From what I've seen with my sisters is that the bully acts friendly and buddy-buddy in person, then stabs you in the back by calling you a slut online and to all your friends. My bitchy sister was the bully and that's what she did.
As for op's question, it's not a comic book, but worm's first few chapters deal pretty heavily with realistic bullying.

Cinderella

If Kim Possible wasn't an unflappable superwoman Bonnie would be a perfect example of how girls bullying girls works

right down to the fact that she probably has a secret dykecrush on Kim

Not always. Ive had very blatant insults hurled my way. In fifth grade I had two girls try to frame me for stealing her N*sync tape. Thankfully they were too stupid (just shoved it in my desk in plain view and asked me to look in my desk when the class was looking) so the teacher didn't buy it.

>that spoiler
Where the fuck do you get this shit from?

She has a clear attraction to kill which she suppresses and remanifests as self loathing which she then directs outward as jealous cattiness

This is exacerbated by the fact that Kim does not reciprocate these feelings so she attacks Ron, her love interest, as a proxy.

To Kim*

Damn, i almost hid my phoneposting.

>girls
>bullying each other
Nice joke OP

>that scene where they physically tore apart Cindy's clothes

>download (18).jpg

No you didn't.

Anya's Ghost

do they bully her?

Under what fucking rock do you live? Girls can be so much more horrible than guys

They hang out with her but she usually ends up the butt of the joke. There's a big story arc where she stands up to an even worse bully though

This was genuinely such a sad moment in South Park. Poor Butters. He succeeded in his mission though!

It's girl-style bullying, so it's more subtle than "give me your lunch money or I'll pound you," and more manipulative along the lines of "if you were really my friend you'd literally stop pursuing your dreams so that I can feel slightly more validated," but yeah, the entire premise revolves around them bullying her. Then in later volumes it starts to take a turn and tackle more territory than that.

Beautiful Darkness

If this is true it's possible i got bullied by a girl and didn't even noticed it.
topkek
youtube.com/watch?v=3hmlPtRu1SQ

This is pretty much the perfect example.

Well, it's not a proper cartoon, but there are fan animatics of the Heathers Musical

youtube.com/watch?v=OncoaXvav0Q

youtube.com/watch?v=DGY4hn1UA6E&t=10s

youtube.com/watch?v=CpWrUpqKQ4U

It really works best if the victim falls for it the right way. Severely autistic people can be pretty much immune to many of the techniques. Not saying you seem autistic, just making an observation.

stop posting this, this is terrible and a waste of collective bandwidth

In As Told by Ginger, the bullies may seem too obvious at first, but that's only if you mistake the bullies for Courtney and Miranda. Then later you realize the bullies are actually Dodie and Macy.

Lighten up. The animations are amateur, sure, but at least the songs from the genuine musical are fun.

So this girl reduced her standards of having a happy life to the simple approval of the top girl in her school... is this how american students really think?

I know Dumbo is technically a boy, but this movie captures female style bullying to a T. It deserves bonus points too for featuring a gaggle of older characters and not being set in highschool.

It's set in the 1980s. I don't know if that makes a difference, but personally I didn't see or experience a lot of this in highschool in the 2000s, but then maybe that was just the particular school or because of my personal experience.

But after I moved to the workplace into settings with primarily female cliques? Yeah, I could see where this mentality came from.

Are strong legs really an undesirable trait in a woman?

Also posting hottest female bully.

Girls are awful cunts to each other tho

Thanks again Freud. Now go be weird somewhere else.

>mouse calls dumbo "my boy" and bambi from that same era was a boy too so vowel ending names can be male

>Are strong legs really an undesirable trait in a woman?
yes, slender thin legs are better

Every girl is fucking horrible to every other girl. You didn't know this?

man fuck Dodie that cunt Courtney is Ginger's real friend

a white woman is only allowed to have big breasts

60% of the bullies I knew back in school turned out to be dykes/fags. The other 10% are probably still in the closet.

*of the others,
10% are probably still in the closet; the rest might be straight.

>60%
>10%
did you got bullied by your teachers?

Yes. Did you not read the part where I said
>I know Dumbo is technically a boy

The point of my post was that in the context of the film's use of bullying, it really doesn't matter whether Dumbo was a boy or a girl. He's a mute child character so he's pretty androgynous despite canonically being a boy. The other elephants would have treated him the same anyway, and the movie stands as a good example of gossipy old lady style bullying regardless.

>I know Dumbo is technically a boy,
only technically?

Not even trying to be all sjw here, but when a baby is that young, the only outward determining factors of whether the baby is boy or girl (besides, you know, the obvious genital part) is whether somebody else dresses them in the pink onesie or the blue onesie. Dumbo's personality is a blank slate and he expresses very little in the way of masculine traits, because he's just that young. And androgyny is a normal traditional childlike characteristic.

Haha just walk away, close yo eyes

This is what Karine sees when she closes her eyes.

That's fucked.

But still, if you let bullies affect you that much, you're probably better off dead.
I regret every day that I didn't died.

this terrified me as a youngin

do you english?

Well, you'd probably end up liking the series because she later gets a makeover that makes her super hot, stops putting up with as much of their shit, and joins a band.

what did he mean by this?

or the pencil bag girl?

That was more just straight out murder.

they bullied her on her looks.

>user makes a request thread for his fetish
>it works

Life

Fetish for what?

They also killed her.

it wouldn't make any difference on the movie if they had made him a girl so it doesn't really matter

I fucking hate Butters. He is the Scrappy Doo of South Park.

nice shit taste you've got there

Mean girl fetish is a thing.

I mean in the stereotypical clique-ish highschool maybe.

How the fuck is cyberbullying a thing though (or at least to the point it was made out to be in the mid 2000's)? Blocking people and not using social media 24/7 is extremely easy, and even if they waste all their time making new accounts to harass you it only takes about thirty seconds max to block them again.

You've never talked to a girl more than half an hour, haven't you?

Cyberbulling as a thing is really only bad for teenagers and kids. The internet can be a social circle for outcasts who can't find a good one in school, so when bullying goes online and destroys that sanctuary kids can be left feeling they don't belong anywhere at all. If you're a kid and your only available options are school and online for friends, cyberbulling is a real problem.

Especially so in anonymous environments where you can still affect those you know. So some could use cyberbullying to spread lies about people in school and then ruin their reputation. Whether the victim (operative term here of course) uses social media or not, it's not usually just direct harrassment that causes the most damage. If Grandma you don't see except at Christmas thinks you're a peeping tom because of some shit kids spread online, even loved ones can be swept up in the rumormill.

After all, they read it online. It must be true.

If all your friends (or perhaps just classmates since people that actually get cyberbullied likely get no friends) all use Facebook, then trying to communicate with people you want to know means spending time of Facebook

Well sweetie, clearly the reason nobody likes you is because you suck. I suggest sucking less, until you get to High School of course, you should suck as much as possible then.

As someone who has been bullied in every way shape and form....Haha, nigga, close yo eyes.

Why do you keep coming back to post this inane thread, OP?

>worm's first few chapters deal pretty heavily with realistic bullying.
And when the payback comes a million chapters later it is incredibly satisfying

Not really though