The Flash

We've had evil Superman (Injustice), evil Batman (Earth 51), evil Wonder Woman (Flashpoint), evil Green Lantern (Zero Hour) and evil Aquaman (Flashpoint). Why haven't we ever had an evil Flash Sup Forums?

Too much "nega-Flashes" with confusing naming already.

Doesn't that reality with Ultraman, Owlman and super woman already have their own Evil Flash anyway?

Best evil versions of the JL ever. Shame they didn't get their own series.

>Earth 51
Just wanted to post this. OP is a poser.

Isn't he actually an evil version of one of the other speedsters

SAVITAR.

No, his nickname is the same as one of the Golden Age speedsters (Johnny Quick, he also was a part of the Flash Family supporting cast in the 90s), but his real name is Jonathan Allen, being a counterpart of Barry.

oh okay
how about his origin story

"But what happens when superman ges bad andwe need someone to stop him?"
"SuIcIdE sQuAd"

Yes and no.
Power Ring and Owl Man were the only really interesting characters in them, as the rest - especially Deathstorm and Quick - are just evil counterparts that don't have that much development on their own.

Ultraman is great tho

I hate to check but they actually did a batman that took the injustice route in earth 51. I somehow get the impression they wouldn't do such a thing with batman.

A Superman so obsessed with being the strongest that he breaks down after he doesn't get enough of his kryptonite steroid. A genius twist.

How would DC be able to bullshit Harley Quinn into beating an evil Flash?

Zoom, Reverse flash, God-speed, Jonhy quick, Inertia etc

he slows down to fug her, she then hits him on head with a hammer.

She swung her hammer very slowly.

It's sad, because i can see it happen.

OP is a casual faggot.

This was the plot of The Flash season 3

As I recall he wasn't really evil in the sense OP wants. Just punished Wally.

Those are villains, not big-name heroes turned evil.

Barry's had his moments, even if they were accidents. Nevertheless, the Flashes are generally too pure for this multiverse.

Technically Evil Flash

Not DC but how many times have we had a truly evil Peter Parker?

Never.

>Not enjoying rule63 Atom's ruse cruise
>Not enjoying bearded Luthor being a Marvel

What are ya, gay?

>Central City, Ohio

Huh, I always thought it was more westward like Missouri or Kansas or something.

>Best evil versions of the JL ever.
Nope. JLA: Earth-2 and Crisis on Two Earths were both better.

>Not enjoying bearded Luthor being a Marvel
Yeah, I loved how he showed up at the end of the penultimate issue and proceeded to die like a bitch. Truly, Johns is the Orson Welles of comic books.

Ultraman vs Ultraman, who wins?

Meh flash works best as the nicest superhero

If there's one thing I can say about the Nu-52 Crime Syndicate it's that I absolutely hated them and enjoyed seeing them being killed, especially by the real villains, which I'm pretty sure was intentional.

The one that fights for justice.

Yeah, nothing can beat Superwoman teasing and bullying Jimmy Olsen for shits and giggles.

Is Batman from Earth 51 really evil, or at least as evil as the others?

Does Savitar on the TV show count?

Now you can have your Corrupted JLA:

Injustice Superman
Earth-51 Batman
Flashpoint WW
Flashpoint Aquaman
Savitar

You probably might need a corrupted J'onn too.

So, Ultraman?

You mean corrupted Cyborg user.

J'onn isn't a founding anything.

These days Central City is in Missouri and Keystone is in Kansas, and they're across the river from each other. Or at least it was in the Johns era, things might have changed since the New 52.

But back in the Bronze Age, yes, Central City was at least implied to have been in Ohio.

Even low end Ultras are in the ridiculous Godzilla power level range. Someone like Leo or Taro would fuck Earth 3 Superman up.

There is a truly evil doc ock in peter parkers body.

Ultraman... obviously