>there are no weakpoints
>gets frozen and punched before he can blink
batman
>prep time vs prep time
>batman has futuristic technology
>likely batman victory
wonder woman
>see superman
well, movie wonder woman can be hurt, and she isnt as fast, so he might last longer, but even then my money is on wonder woman

flash
>in jail before he can blink, move, or meaningfully fight back

GL
>hit by glowing green anvil from outer space
>GL encases himself in a uniformly thick shell impervious even to tank rounds with no weakpoints

hawkman
he might actually win

He doesnt beed to

He has the ultimate eye

>Ultimate Eye: It grants him tremendously accurate vision as well as the minute details and movements of his general surroundings. But the eyes true ability is that it allows Wrath to automatically perceive and understand all cause and effect relations, deducing the path leading to any effect, allowing him to instantly plan, analyze, and take action with absolute efficiency without any effort. He can adapt perfectly to all factors achieving maximum efficiency in offense, defense, and strategy, ensuring optimal success as long as there is the slightest chance. He can always achieve optimal results (depending on the means at their disposal), perfectly anticipating all variables and his opponents' every move.

Doesn't matter if he has human levels of durability and strength.

Flash can move faster than light.
Bradley couldn't anticipate what he can't see.
Superman could punch hard enough to destroy a mountain and at 99% light speed.
Anticipate all you want, you gonna die Bradley

>defeated by an elderly ninja midget and a one-armed Mongolian
>finished off by a guy whose power is to get real hard

>bradley analyzes all possible moves and all possible actions
>he sees only defeat

Hey man don't you go bashing the ultimate shield now.

>muh friends

Ling as a faggot and polluted Greed's mind.

How did Prometheus and Batman beat the league then?

youtu.be/oq5ELiIc354

Kek

Without his Eye he lost to Scar too

Bradley is just a shittier, weaker, less tech savvy, and less gay version of Midnighter. And that guy would get the shit stomp out of him by the Justice League.
How in hell is Bradley supposed to fight the JLA on equal footing? And don't give me that prep time shit. Batman barely survived fighting an incomplete, deranged version of the JLA with years of high tech prep.

>smoke bomb

Yeah hes like Deathstroke and Midnighter combined with less tech

Tech, tech, and a shitload of more tech. Plus years of prep and getting close to every member of the league to know their weakness.

All the things Bradley don't have.

Could you really beat Plastic man as easily as Batman says?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZJVvrmLSTsg

Even easier, you could just use Acetone. That shit is cheap and easy to get.

Bradley will take 1-2 of them down since they always underestimate people

What's all of this Anime vs Cape threads lately.

He was already half dead when he fought Scar.

I don't know who the fuck that is. Why do you assume everyone watches the same weebshit as you?

Sage for not Sup Forums related.

And yet he died.

im not going to look but i can imagine the comments sucking the bat dick.

Maybe if he has the other homunculi with him, including Father. Maybe.

Otherwise, he's screwed. Superman alone would just smack him once and knock him out, and Bradley's swords would shatter on Kent's skin.

So he's basically Batman? Whatever mang. They got a couple of those.

>as long as there is the slightest chance.

There you go

>as long as there is the slightest chance

There isn't, though. Against Superman it is literally impossible for Bradley to win unless he has kryptonite in his hands.

>bradely
Really? That's where you start? Bradley? He's pretty good against normal humans but the dude doesn't even have the amazing regeneration powers of his homunculi brethren.

Fullmetal Alchemist mid tier bad guy who used to be s good guy

Could Father beat Captain Atom?

>Father is an extremely powerful being, whose mastery of Alchemy dwarves that of the best practitioners to a huge extent (with the exception of the equally powerful Van Hohenheim). He does not need to bother with alchemic rules and limitations and he can transmute matter without even having to move.

>He can perform virtually any brand of Alchemy and his transmutation power toys with the laws of physics. Indeed, he is able to transform anything to anything else, to transmute back projectiles, to increase the size of any object thousand fold, to create matter from nothing and objects out of nowhere.

>He is also able to change the atomic structure of matter to the point of turning solid into liquid, among other things.

It's still down to his reaction time though.
It doesn't matter how perfectly he can see something coming if he can't stop it.

He can still plan with it though

He's literally basically just Maxwell Lord with ritual magic.

Which means he can hurt Superman

Unless he can resist alchemy-based shit

>Bradley couldn't anticipate what he can't see.

user we both know that's bullshit, fucking Deathstoke managed to do it AND HE ONLY HAS ONE, NORMAL HUMAN EYE.

This thread is retarded and I don't know why OP thought pairing Bradley against literal superhuman titans was a good idea, but c'mon.

I mean in how it is portrayed.

They go out of their way to talk about how alchemy is SCIENCE so yeah, I'm guessing it can't do shit to Superman.

Atom could just punch him to death since Father is apparently critically weak to being punched in the face.

It's a supernatural science.

Not that user, but it is ok when Batman does it? People love to shit on Sega, but when Ninendo those the same thing, but loves them.

He can't beat JLA on his own, but maybe if he teamed up with Batman and/or Deathstroke, but even with those two they'd need a lot of prep time.

you see, i agree that if the writing was reasonable and the superheroes wear that there peak, or ther average, they should win.
but being a try hard and/or mary sue cand make ridiculous outcomes

Look, man. Bradley is hella cool and all but there's just no way he'd win against the JL, even if you did try to make him sound like a more bullshit version of batman.

Being able to see their weakness yadda yadda doesnt offer shit because if he could see them, then he'd already be in the fight and the whole prep time thing is useless.

If he were to just stand in the background and observe+prepare for their weakness, then its not a fucking VS match. Its an assassination attempt. And even then, his main weapon of choice isnt gonna do shit.

>defeated by an elderly ninja midget and a one-armed Mongolian
>finally got a stab in
>after dying at the same time
lol no

>finished off by a guy whose power is to get real hard
>side character who got a temp power boost due to the death of said old man ninja
And he still was alive after fighting off an entire army + all these side characters

If Batman beats the league again in any form I will quit

What does this nigga do?

In the video he looks like a Deathstroke-lite character that slices bullets and shit

Need to see this

Bradley is on a whole different level.

One time, Bradley was on a train that exploded and managed to save himself by walking on little tiny pieces of rubble that fell in front of him.

So, above Batman, but nothing super special.

Excuse me if I'm not up on the lore of FMA, but Bradley is an alchemist. What prevents him from creating Kryptonite?

Aang has greater powers. I haven't even seen AtLA and I know that Ed is outclassed.

In the anime, Bradley almost used it as precog, and people like even Deathstroke have been able to trip up Wally before. Also, if he has preptime like the OP says, he probably brought a kryptonite sword beforehand.
I'm not saying he'd win, but I think Sup Forums isn't giving him enough credit.

Bradley is not an alchemist. While nothing says he couldn't use it himself, he's never once stated to have any knowledge of how to perform it.

Ed is basically Firestorm, but in a battle like that he ain't gonna be able to do more than earthbend, and Avatar state is ridiculously OP it seems.

youtube.com/watch?v=JU8ZYlqmOL4

Father could turn Superman into Kryptonite

This

If Bradley had preptime with his precog eye and studied the league he could easily infiltrate and take a lot of them out in combat

This is the dumbest powerlevel argument I've ever seen. FMA fags are the retardedest people if they think Bradley has a chance against any member of the justice league

Bradley could easily beat Batman without plot armor considering he is basically Deathstroke with precognition

Batman would still outsmart him. He doesn't have intelligence feats anywhere close to Bruce, precognition or no. His "ultimate eye" barely did him any good in his own manga

I still say he can't win. Bradley actually Mentions the limitations of his aging body as a factor in his fights, he struggled against a guy that just had "explosion hands". He's not going to win against the Justice League.

Maybe if you're talking a one on one Bradley is hunting the JL when they're not expecting it. Even then I think the Flash or Superman stop him. Simply because it doesn't matter if his eye allows him to see them and calculate their attacks because he is simply not physically capable of countering.

As always in cape matchups depends on the writer

Bradley has prep time in this scenario. Considering that it gives him basically the world's greatest trained eye, (imagine if he got into portraiture) how can Batman outsmart him? Smoke bombs will probably be useless and Bradley can almost certainly cut through projectiles thrown at him.

The rest of the JL is mostly out of his league (heh) except for maybe the Flash if he can pull the same shit Deathstroke did in:

>must test out this theory one Guy Gardner
kek

So he therefore has the ultimate ability to see what the future holds and...likely run away knowing that he would die lol

Aang has the advantage of range and power level.

Bradley is old and complains that his eye is working as well as ever, but his body is literally too slow now to do everything that he wants to do in a fight.

Possible

But Bradley is stubborn and arrogant so will just get himself killed

yeah, and superman has the endurance to get hit by a truck at maximum speed without being hurt.
it ain't gonna happen.

Also why is the ost for this so good?

youtube.com/watch?v=l2kwie-gs2o
youtube.com/watch?v=d3ORA6x-Wk8

This is retarded he's a high class street meta at best any JL member besides bats without prep time could beat him in a fight

Except his power is prep time

He has above human levels, as the person in question is a homunculus created by one of the most powerful alchemists of all time.

He isn't a tank though

He is probably about Ultimate Cap level

Knowing what your enemy is going to do before they do it is great, but only if you're physically capable of doing anything about it.

Against the Flash, all the Ultimate Eye accomplishes for Bradley is that he knows exactly how he's going to get his ass kicked before it happens.

Against Superman it's even worse. Flash at least could potentially job the way he did to Deathstroke, regardless of how nonsensical that was. But Superman has strength and invulnerability on top of his speed. Bradley anticipates exactly what move Supes will make and perfectly positions his sword to hit Supes in the eye...and the result is the same as if Bradley had tried to stab a solid steel wall.

A physically normal human needs either Kryptonite, offensive magic, or super-advanced weaponry (something like Lex Luthor's powered armor) to fight Superman. Bradley has access to none of those things. Prep time alone doesn't help, because Bradley doesn't know that Superman or Kryptonite exist. And Kryptonite DOESN'T exist on Bradley's world.

>Against the Flash, all the Ultimate Eye accomplishes for Bradley is that he knows exactly how he's going to get his ass kicked before it happens.

Nope. He can force Flash to follow a set movement pattern and stab him in the head or chest like Deathstroke did.

>Against Superman it's even worse. Flash at least could potentially job the way he did to Deathstroke, regardless of how nonsensical that was. But Superman has strength and invulnerability on top of his speed. Bradley anticipates exactly what move Supes will make and perfectly positions his sword to hit Supes in the eye...and the result is the same as if Bradley had tried to stab a solid steel wall.

Assuming Preptime he would bring kryptonite and it wouldn't be an asspull to suggest he could transmute his sword into kryptonite.

Alchemy is science-magic. In a shared universe he would know kryptonite exists because Father would tell him as an alchemist who knows about all physical properties in existence.

>Wrath vs Deathstroke
That would make for a good Death Battle

Were talking about the fucking JL not some shitty street level the motherfucking Justice League they have an alien that can take fucking nukes to the face and shrug it off, space cops who make energi constructs out of thought powered by will, a man who can think and move faster than the speed off fucking light and a immortal amazon warrior and Batman the most broken prep time fucker in human history Bradley would get his ass kicked in less than a second

Batgod fans are in charge now small boy

Fuck off

He would in a straight up fight but if Batman, Deathstroke, or Prometheus can do it with prep time and less superpowers then I don't see why Wrath can't

Dunno , ask ur mum.

indeed

go ahead your ruining the character.

:D

This is our yard now

>Batman survived being hit by the certain-death-ultimate-kill-existance-negating ray right in the head and killed an immortal

The character eats explosions for breakfast.

power level wanking aside, is King Bradley one of the better villains in recent memory?

youtube.com/watch?v=dZa5cuMO5ik

So, the standard Sup Forums power set of, "I have the power to do anything! And I can never be killed!" that shows up in everything ever? Bradley isn't even the strongest member of his family, he's just poorly written enough to fall backwards I to suggest.

Yeah but physically he is only peak-human so anyone stronger can take him out if he is caught by surprise

Alternatively, he can get stabbed by one guy through another guy.

That's Batman with prep time, no?

Batman w/o prep time would have to figure out Bradley's abilities before he's stabbed through the mouth.

>Assuming Preptime he would bring kryptonite and it wouldn't be an asspull to suggest he could transmute his sword into kryptonite.

Homunculi can't do alchemy, so nope. And as far as having an alchemist under his command do it for him? Still nope, because transmuting something into Kryptonite would require knowing the exact chemical composition of Kryptonite.

This scene was god-tier and the only mistake they made was zooming in on his eye during the reveal. They should have just given you a glimpse of it.

>Still nope, because transmuting something into Kryptonite would require knowing the exact chemical composition of Kryptonite.

Unless you are Father who can pull anything out of his ass instantly

Bradley was easily the best written FMA character.

FMA in general is probably one of the most tightly-written, unpretentious series in recent memory. It's not any more than it tries to be but it tries to be solid.

We're still assuming prep time, so Bradley could get Father to do it for him, and then fight the JL.

Of course, Superman would still body him provided Bradley couldn't get the jump, which he almost certainly can't.

Batman would probably lose in a fight but if he's got prep time and the JL on call he's fine

Or get stabbed by one guy with another guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=BtQvgJKyi0g
F

The dub is so much better than the original japanese in my opinion.

Agreed

Just don't tell Sup Forums

It's a good anime