I want more crowdsourcing of concept of a male sidekick of Wonder Woman please!

I want more crowdsourcing of concept of a male sidekick of Wonder Woman please!

just put Steve in a fighter jet and call it a day

Too Conner.

Base him on Ganymede, make him a cute little catamite.

Hawt. But definitely too Connor.

I think and are on the right track. It doesn't have to be a full pseudo mythological design, but pluck little elements from it that fit with the Olympian theme.

Sandals, bracers, laurels, etc.. Some, but not all of those kinds of elements -- because Wondy generally only takes a few small notes, too. It'd be pretty cute if he panicked whenever he couldn't find his laurel after a battle.

Kind of want to see Diana decide to sculpt a child out of clay herself.

I was thinking more like...

This.
It'd be an easy way to take a serious stab at Diana being a mother, which I'm frankly shocked DC hasn't tried yet.
Have the kid either age up or start at a child's age rather than a baby, and it (I'm honestly not sure if I'd like her to have a son or a daughter) can complete the kid trinity with Jon and Damian.

To complete the trinity this Wunderkid could be the sensitive one.

It might actually be interesting to get steve trevor a little more involved. Depending on things, might actually be kind of cool to make him Diana's 'Oracle', using spy drones and intelligence to give WW a heads up on the situation.

Maybe. I'm not a paragon of taste.

These are also pretty good. I kind of like the idea more of Diana being assigned a ward by the gods though and kind of developing a maternal streak than actually making one, if only for the added exasperation that the boy sidekick is kind of thrusted upon her and she's bound by duty at first to train them and keep them safe.

Perhaps as a bit of a contrast to Damian, the big complication with Wondy's ward is that he's borderline a pacifist and hates physical confrontation.

Make Steve Trevor die (Because noone actually cares about him).
Then Diana makes a son of clay in his memory.
Have some of the gods friendly to the amazons be the ones to give him life, instead of the godesses so his powerset can be similar but slightly different from Dianas.
You can have some drama about the fact that he will never be able to visit Themyscira except in emergencies, some image troubles from pundits declaring her a single mother, the boy can have issues about never meeting the man who is kind of his dad, or (after Steve is brought back) how the reality doesn't compare to his ideal, Steves trouble at coming back from Hades and finding out he has a quasi-son. Lots of ideas can be made from that.

Well, Themyscara is off the table right now since they revealed Diana has never been back. Until they change it in editorial.

FUCK I'd forgotten about that. Fuck Rucka for that. Jesus.

bring back the Firstborn as a shota and Diana would raise her brother and try to make him good and redeem him. the first issue would end with Diana finally giving him a name.

I like the idea of a nigh invulnerable little pacifist curious about the world but really shy and otherwise quiet.

The Dove to Diana's Hawk?

>a male sidekick of Wonder Woman
They'd only make him gay or asexual, OP

How many asexual comic book characters are there really? I feel like that's one variation they've barely explored at all.

I've always liked the idea that she has a secret half brother (made of clay, forever a kid or whatever). But he's ignorant of the world and she teaches him about it and he helps her fight evil

Oh heaven forbid.

Can there be /ss/?

Why not just resurrect this asshole and have him be indebted to Diana through divine means like Hades gives him to her as a payment and Diana teaches him how not be such a little dick.

>no one cares about Steve
H-hey! I do!
Well I suppose Wonder Woman could gather his ashes and uses her Zeus powers to give life to him with the juice from the sleeping together the night before or something

You know, much as I love /ss/, I myself actually wouldn't want things to be /ss/ between Wondy and a male ward.

Just once, let them be friends. Albeit student and mentor friends.

Oh, this is a lot of good stuff here.

>a half brother
She's related to the Greek Pantheon isn't is she? She's got a lot of half-siblings.

More seriously, I'm not so sure. A half-sibling could work but it might also feel a little... Tired I guess?

You know, I suppose it works well for Wondy's mythological themes though. The half-sibling she needs to guide and all that.

Does he get the personal arch-rival and nemesis Young Nasty Man?

Oh! And should he be blond? There's an over saturation of black hair. At least batman wears head gear but the son twinity all have exposed hair (Damien)

This is some Arc-System Works, 90's, anime style shit right here nigga.
I dig it.

Rex, the bastard rape baby of Diana and Darkseid or Rex, the son of Diana and Orion.

......ok

What're the secrets of his powers?

>Oh! And should he be blond?
Yes he should be

Damien already has the rape baby thing going

Who cares?