Autobot Megatron

General thoughts on this characterization

>signature feature: Huge fucking cannon in right arm
>Tank Megatron
>In his robot mode, the tank's cannot is on his back.
>Has another cannon in his arm
What the fuck, seriously.

Though it hasn't been the 1st time Megatron turned a new leaf for the betterment of Cybertron.

W A R R I O R C A S T E

Sauce?

I was expecting it to go along with Tarn's favorite Megatron quote "You are being deceived"

except that barely lasted a minute

I actually really like Autobot Megatron, he turned out to be a really enjoyable character and I enjoyed his interactions with the other Autobots.

Unfortunately it's a very difficult pill to swallow, especially considering all the horrific atrocities IDW Megatron caused. For how likeable and fun the character feels, you can't realy just ignore everything he did and everything done in his name, no matter how much you want to.

Also, never fucking transformed.

Dark Cybertron to MTMTE #41 or so: good idea, brilliantly handled.
MTMTE #42-onwards: good idea, awfully handled.
(It basically boils down to whether the plot was positioning him as A Genuine Hero or not. While he was an old man who'd done awful things that were slowly coming home to roost, he was great; while he was a hero finding redemption through being sad about the people he killed, it was terrible.)
I mean. That's how his G1 design worked as well. Gun barrel on the back, fusion cannon on the arm.

G1-inspired Tank Megatrons usually have the Fusion Cannon mounting onto the Tank cannon

Are you talking about comic or toy?

Cause the toy arm cannon is the tank cannon

Isn't Autobot Megatron basically Shattered Glass?

I liked it but it bothers me how he's going to absent for a while.

shame we won't see how things are going to go on in that universe until sometime later.

No?

SG Megatron isn't bogged down with shame and distrust from waging genocide.

I liked it, but want something more. I thought with this version becoming good, that it would pave the way for other Megatrons taking the title then leading to some huge Megatron Battle Royale.

Only $150

Megatron on Megatron violence. All I'm imagining is the dialog exchanges. Each one tries to top the other in how dramatic they can be.

It's been done.

Wow, what's the name of this handsme toy?

> tfw no Megatron on Megatron mud wrestling special

BW Megatron vs. Armada Megatron vs. RiD Megatron vs. IDW Megatron.

MMC Tyrantron

user...

Such heroic nonsense.

You can trust this face.