What if Kal-El landed on Dragon Ball Earth and Kakarott on DC Earth?

What if Kal-El landed on Dragon Ball Earth and Kakarott on DC Earth?

Well for one thing... the Kents would have to explain the sudden appearance of an Asian baby with a tail.

>Goku as a teenager in highschool.
Oh god its Dragonball Evolution all over again.

Goku becomes a superhero but more combat orientated, maybe drifts away and looks for stronger and stronger opponents, ends up getting nearly/killed by darkseid.

Kal-El becomes a student of Roshi etc. except he wouldn't have that drive for combat so he might be more pragmatic, like future trunks.

tfw you realise the saiyan saga was based off superman 2 and vegeta is Zod and napa is non.

I want to read about Goku being raised by the Kents and becoming conflicted about his role in decimating the planet, eventually turning against Frieza with the support of his superhero friends.

Is there any opponent in dbz that Superman would struggle with even a little?

Buu?

Goku'd honestly would be a supervillain. Without Grandpa Gohan to drop him on his head, he'd be a violent asshole, and he'd probably kill the Kents at the first Full Moon. Without any training, he wouldn't be strong enough to be a serious threat either. Maybe if someone like Wonder Woman beat him up enough then he'd might be a threat, but probably not

Would mxyzptlk mess with goku or decide to travel to dragon ball earth instead?

what if you stopped asking retarded questions about DBZ and Superman
what if you went back to Sup Forums and stayed there

Superman defeats everyone, then Kryptonian Cell would match him

He'd skate through Dragonball with absolute ease, and he'd have no issues with the Saiyan Saga or Freeza Saga. Cell might give him some trouble, assuming he didn't eradicate the Red Ribbon Army so quickly that Gero never has the chance to form that grudge in the first place.

Fat Buu, he'd just make friends with. As long as nobody shoots Buu's fucking dog, he could solve that whole arc in like, an afternoon.

Super? I'm not sure he's on par with those enemies.

Wouldn't the Saiyan Saga take place on DC?

This is why I wish we had seen more of Goku with Gohan, especially before he hits his head. Was he really that bad before? Maybe he had some scruples like Bardock or Vegeta's stupid brother.

he hasn't been seen since dragonball (I think there was a flashback in DBZ), toriyami must've forgotten about him.

I sometimes think if he was permanently destroyed when Buu blew up earth.

Y'see Ma is 1/16th Pawnee Injun.

He's the main character, he's in every episode.

Grandpa Gohan only came back from the afterlife for a day. How would Buu blowing up the Earth destroy him?

Cell is probably the only DBZ threat he'd have, assuming Dr. Gero could extract his DNA to add to Cell. Then again, when you've got Kryptonian DNA do you really need the others? There's nothing Frieza, Piccolo or Vegeta can do that a Kryptonian can't do hetter.

Would Gohan join the Supersons?

Nobody says anything, but everyone looks at Pa Kent with pity as they assume Martha was sleeping around.

they establish that ghosts can be killed but then again that filler now that I remember.

and his spirit was on earth, looking after that furnace with annin.

couple who never had children just appear with an asian baby one day, I would just assume they bought him off the black market.

I don't know, people would probably think they just adopted an asian baby.

>Asian

Regen
Also zenkai

The thing is, Superman seemed to get his current power level from his Kryptonian genetics without (much) training. He'll hit a comparable or higher power level to Cell-era Goku around mid teenager hood. There's not much that can stop him until Buu arrives.

Goku is much weaker unless he trains, but Super shows his power level potentially exceeds Superman if he keeps his training regimen up.

Without his head injury Goku will likely begin his inborn program to annihilate everyone on Earth for the Saiyans. Judging by his weak power level at this stage and the number of Superman tier heroes DC has had at least since WW2, Goku gets ganged up on by a powerful group and either dies or gets captured.

If he starts with small manageable opponents and trains nonstop from the moment he lands he might hit Super Saiyan at a young age and be more powerful than he is in the mainstream DBZ universe.

Who would his mom be?

>Kakarot
>Asian

They'd have to teach him to hide it but eventually he'd slip up. The real problem is the full moon - Goku would eventually kill the Kents the same way he did Gohan.

Their is the problem of cell

Since no one ever gets killed in DC, Goku would just continue to get beaten half to death and get his +5 space ape power-up every time

Nah
Kents would die as part of his backstory

Also filler. Gohan's just dead in the afterlife

for cell to work you need cells from superman. And how would you get cells from superman? He rarely bleeds

oh ok then.
I knew the furnace thing was taken from journey to the west so I thought it was legit.

Really depends if his super speed gets ignored(As it often does, because people want to see superman brawl, not pseudo teleport around helpless enemies). I mean, even Roshi can blow up the moon so pure offensive output there'd be competition. But people won't be fast enough to keep up until later.

He has a mouth

Freeza's race can surive anywhere. Be it hot, cold, or space. Superman still need air at some point. Piccolo can regen and make more beings. Can Superman regrow his limbs and make more of him-self by spiting up eggs? NO. There is a reason why MM can kick Superman's ass, if writer get their heads out of their asses.

Goku would probably not hit his head and become a villain.

I remember reading a brazilian comic that showed this.

Goku doesn't hit his head, and he takes over the Earth as the Saiyans wanted before all the other superheroes show up. Or maybe he ends up fighting the JSA, I guess. Clark Kent gets raised by Gohan and doesn't kill his grandpa, learns martial arts and yells kamehameha whenever he uses his laser eyes.

Fuck, I think I remember that! Is it the one where Chichi holds Cell like a baby while berating Clark?

Goku's not asian, or even asian looking. Most DB characters are white in appearance.

Or better yet he uses his kamehameha with his laser eyes.

>Without Grandpa Gohan to drop him on his head, he'd be a violent asshole
That got retconned. But the moon would be a problem, we'd have to BS something to cut off his tail.

Beerus and even then has a high chance of beating him.

>even then has a high chance of beating him.
No, beerus would hakai him. DBS gods' sole purpose is to erase things from existence.

Wait what?

see this guy's pic: Now goku was simply uncivilized and grandpappy gohan taught him manners.

That doesn't look like it retconned anything.

Both, he'd try to mess with Goku, realize it wasn't Superman, and then go find Superman

No, it's a baby swap, not something dumb like you're thinking

Mxy wasn't born obsessed with superman. Goku would have loads of trouble with Mxytlplk, but it'd just be another early Dragonball arc. He'd probably become supporting cast by the end of it like Beerus.

he might learn both kamehameha AND laser eyes

Mxy is extra-dimensional, idiot
He has already become obsessed with Superman and when he realizes this version of him isn't actually Superman he'll go find him

>Superman still need air at some point
Not really.

The fuck?

No they're Asian

Not what fifth dimension means. Fifth dimensional beings are just wacky and weird, Mxy had to be introduced to Superman like everybody else.

It's always the same Mxy, silly.

Why would Raditz go to Dragon World if Kakarott wasn't there, unless he didn't know?

That's for the best. I never understood why he would still have brain damage the moment he was put in a healing chamber.

Well the first thing that happens is Kakarott kills the Kents. They were nowhere near as combat capable as Grandpa Gohan and Kakarott nearly killed him. The first full moon comes around and Kakarott is either killed by superheroes or destroys half of Kansas.

Raditz would show up on Dragon Ball Earth, not find Kakarot, and then get challenged by Superman, I guess.

does anyone really think that the kents wouldn't take goku to a doctor and get his tail surgically removed?

babies being born with tails aren't unheard of. just not as long as goku's.

Why would they remove it before Oozaru happened and they died? It's sort of a problem that only becomes apparent in retrospect. 99% of the time Goku's tail was a benefit.

I will never fucking believe this meme. White people have fair skin and are capable of multiple shades of eye and hair color. That makes them a shit ton closer to anime characters than Asians. Some anime actually does animate their characters to appear more authentically Asian, but most just give them big ass eyes, white skin, and whatever color hair they want and this makes them look nothing but white.

>Raditz
>introducing Goku's brother
>never fucking use it before the first appearence

I'm so mad about this.

HOW ABOUT THIS:
Kakarot crashes in Kent field
Kents find pod
Kakarot climbs out of pod, attacks Kents
Pa shoots him with his shotgun
Kakarot gets hit in the head

why would they keep clark's origins a secret? because it's fucking weird and invites too many questions, same as a tail.

He had a power level of like 2 back then, so he'd just die from a shotgun probably. Also he was a baby and wasn't going to be attacking anything.

Doesn't work. Bullets are like squirt guns to Kakarott. He'd kill them both unless they could hit hard enough to KO at least a large elephant.

They'd probably just have him tuck his tail in his pants
lol

Yes but we can imagine him having to be introduced to goku and not superman. We arent bound by their in-universe rules.

Except he did, and Grandpa Gohan wasn't weak. One guy with a gun would not have been enough to put Kakarott down. Thats why saiyan babies are sent out in pods to begin with. They don't go down easy and a few full moons later the planet is leveled.

Yeah, Asian babies are huge in the adoption market.

Supermans thing has always been that he has the power but his actual fighting technique is nothing more than just keep punching things hard. Stick him in a universe where he can keep training under martial arts masters for several years and be able to focus all his Ki training on energy blasts instead of flying, he'll have the potential to be more powerful than Kakarott. The only thing that may hinder him is that Grandpa Gohan would be less likely to die, so Kal may not travel with Bulma to meet all those that will train him.

Poor Kakarott would be raised right by the Kents despite his "mutation". However, he will go Ape one night, accidentally kill the Kents, and may end up being stayed by a Wonder Woman type hero who just sees it as a giant monster and not a boy who just needs a tail chopped off.

One thing to clarify. Are the planets swapped universes or does everything play out the same aside from them? So does DBZ have to deal with Zod and also gets Supergirl, while DC has to fight off Vegeta, Napa, and Raditz?

DB world already has Suppaman.

No it's not a planet swap it's just a babyswap

Laugh all you want, but the idea of the Kents being able to control him is ridiculous. Gohan was only a bit weaker than Roshi and Kakarott's strength upon leaving the pot surprised him. At best he'd just eat whatever food was nearby and ditch the Kents. They have no way of subduing him long enough to "teach him manners" or anything else.

Goku had to learn how to take bullets. It was an impressive thing when he met somebody that could.

I could argue hispanics can look like anime, but then I remembered hispanics are practically half white, so you're still on point.

One thing that I think would throw a wrench into this kind of story is the fact that much of Goku's strength came from training, while Superman's is just natural. He'd still be stronger than average, but not as strong as he'd be in the Dragonball universe unless he found some way to train while growing up in DC universe.

They're mixed-Spanish, and the Spanish aren't white.

This is what I'm thinking too. And Zod and his crew would probably show up on DC Earth and fight Goku.

> but his actual fighting technique is nothing more than just keep punching things hard.
Doesn't he know Kryptonian martial arts or something like that? I remember this from a world without Superman. (the saga of New Krypton)

>Spanish aren't white.
What kind of shit meme is this.

the only thing I know for sure is that supes in the dbz universe would be alot more stronger than in the DC universe because of training AND the yellow sun.
namek arc would be a breeze because he would be exposed 24/7 under the yellow sun radiation since it has two stars.

>but his actual fighting technique is nothing more than just keep punching things hard.
Most incarnations of Superman are quite skilled at martial arts...

Nah. Beerus wants a good fight. If he spared the planet because Goku gave him a good fight. Superman would beat him in a straight up fight.

>Brainiac vs Kakarot
Hmmmmm this is interesting.

Goku could tank bullets as early as the first episode. It took some advanced science gun to actually injure him.

He says he has it sometimes, but he only uses it when somebody prods him about not knowing martial arts. 99% of the time it's haymakers and maybe a little bit of traditional boxing.

He wouldn't even have gotten the "super saiyan god" dream, idiot

Beerus only wanted a good fight on a whim and only ended up fighting Goku because Buu ate his flan. A conflict with Superman would probably be Clark Kent in the kitchen using superpowers to make a delicious Thanksgiving feast rather than punching Beerus out.

Superman can use his natural strength to win every conflict of the original DBZ, I think Super is beyond him though, unless he gets a major power boost somewhere along the lines.

he would be a KRYPTONIAN GOD instead.

more like the embodiment of heroism

How would Superman fight Freeza if all the shenanigans with the Saiyans never happen?