Why do people underestimate The Flash?

Because

Because lots of characters have powers that work instantaneously meaning flash could do nothing to stop them

Because

I hate it when they do shit like this. This is even more absurd than the comic where Black Panther fights Silver Surfer.

Because

The flash is unstoppa-

I remember this. It's his most ridiculous feat. There's really nothing that comes close to it.

He neededto burrow the whole world/6 speedsters/the entire justice league/his imaginary fried from another dimension powered by the speed he took from HIS planet to do that though,Wally was charged with 2 planets speed +8 speedsters that's hardly something he can do on the fly

Who is cold killing here?

Copycat killer discrediting his name if I remember

His most ridiculous one is from Kelly's JLA when he saves 500k people from a nuke. That was all Wally by himself and not borrowing the speed of 2 entire worlds to do so

A close second would be him racing to the end of the universe to escape Black Flash

He needs a consistent and reasonable level of speed.

He didn't need to vibrate though, I remember once that a bullet thouch him by surprise in a cinema but was so slow that it didn't even hurt him

Muh batwank

And that was bullshit.

>heh, nothing personnel kid

>"At a hair's breadth shot of the speed of light"
>Math adds up to it being approximately 13 trillion times the speed of light
Comic book writers really know what they're doing, huh.

Speed of light works differently on the DCU.

makes no sense, the flash could move that fast, but not the people. picking them up would have his arms slice thru them as if they wern't even there.

Would you guys actually read a story about a speedster that defeats the villain within the first few pages? I think the idea would be cool actually, to show just how powerful they are, but I think most people prefer speedsters struggling rather than being OP.

Because he tends to be retarded that and the writers can't actually give us good reasons he wouldn't automatically win without throwing another speedster into the mix

Flash has a speed force "force field" around him that extend to other people or objects that he touch