New very short footage of star vs

youtube.com/watch?v=TFdERFQmcPA&feature=youtu.be

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=78sNaZvpBn0
twitter.com/DisneyXD/status/878795847579971585
disneyxd.tumblr.com/post/162221038129/bwaaaahs-the-word-word-for-what-find-out-july
disneytvanimation.com/post/162222997698/interesting-disney-xd-july-schedule-list-a-30
disneyabcpress.com/disneyxd/calendar/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want to get off of Star's Wild Ride.

What does she say?

>season 3
>Star is STILL acting like a mentally challenged autist

And so, the shipping wars begin.

Im gonna need like 10 times the volume here

thats jannas boyfriend

"It's just a little danger. You know what I'm talking about."

youtube.com/watch?v=78sNaZvpBn0

>she's wearing Marco's hoodie

No, it's Jackie's corpse
Star is such a good friend, including her in the afterlife

>Episode where Star runs away from the cops due to the smashed police car
>Talks to the magic dragon
>"Crash the economy! Turn someone to bones!"

LEEPEST DORE

I haven't been keeping track of Star Vs since February, what have I missed?

First 4 full episodes of Season 3 will be premiering all at once July 15th as a "TV movie" called The Battle for Mewni. Directly continues from the last finale, seems to involve a flashback to Moon's history with Toffee as well. There are some promos online already.

The new OP animation came out recently as well. After the premiere the rest of the season should begin airing in September. It and the 4th are supposed to be 21 episodes each.

That's about it, assuming you watched all the new episodes in February.

>~ONLY IF YOU WANT TO~

Didn't even notice that good job.

That theiving bitch. That's why she's hung around Janna, to learn how to steal.

So we're talking a four part episode arc advertised as a "TV movie"?

Yeah, but played all at once and so no intro etc. except at the beginning and end. It's all one story arc.

Should be like ~85 minutes total.

So why does Star have Marco's jacket?

Something something... Marco let me borrow your hoodie... something something.

Real reason is girls really get off on wearing their boyfriend's hoodies for some reason. Literally every girl I've ever dated and, some I just had one night stands with, will ask if they can wear my t-shirts and hoodies and shit. Women just love that. Writers just wanted Star to have Marco's hoodie because it's cute.

I doubt this will be the last time she wears it too. She's already worn it three other times before.

necrobumper

But the two are supposed to be seperated from each other remember?

They're together in the new intro and based on the promos it seems that Marco almost immediately heads to Mewni where River welcomes him pretty warmly. It's clear they're living together in Mewni for the summer, Marco is probably there to help protect Star.

She may have some use for it or other.

>Marco is probably there to help protect Star.
Correction: Prince Marco is moving in with his fiance, Princess Star. Or at least that's how it'll be announced on Mewni.

Will she get fatter next season?

No, but Jackie will

We're not going to deal with school shit next season, so we probably won't see her at all.

that's sad she's cool

I think the whole joke with the Mr. Candles episode about her life peaking early was that the writers had fucking nothing planned for her at all after the birthday episode and they didn't particularly like the school setting anyway.

It seemed like they were confined to the school and house during season 1 but got much more freedom with season 2, so much so that they really don't want to go back to such a generic setting.

Which is a good thing. When you have characters that can literally go anywhere in the universe, the local high school is just about the least interesting setting you could put them in.

It's odd how even on Earth they felt confined to only a few locations; we still hardly know how their version of Earth is apart from school and home.

Not that I'm necessarily dying to know, it's just weird.

Which is why I expect that and pretty much all of the school cast to be left behind

With the exception of Janna, (maybe and likely) Jackie, and (maybe but not likely) Ms. Skullnick since she's still a troll with fighting skills.

Ideally should Marco:

a) Stay with Jackie as his girlfriend, but get Star back
b) Go after Star, keeping Jackie as a close friend
c) Go after Star, cutting Jackie out entirely from his life
d) other

It's going to be A. He's not breaking up with Jackie immediately, they're still going to be dating. I'm predicting the breakup will be in the mid-season climax like what Bon-Bon was in Season 2.

I still enjoyed the dynamic between her and ludo and I think they could have done something to implement it if they really wanted to

D) Go after Star, brings Jackie along after she won't take no for an answer.

New clip guys!
twitter.com/DisneyXD/status/878795847579971585

I'm eager to see the context.

very cute

I came for Toffee but stayed for Ludo. Never thought I'd say that.

Let me hug you.

Stick to one thread ya fucks. And you wonder why any thread with "Star vs [something]" gets insta deleted.

disneyxd.tumblr.com/post/162221038129/bwaaaahs-the-word-word-for-what-find-out-july

more stuff

Well shit. Looks like my hopes for having Star and Marco stay apart from each other for an extended period of time over the course of the season are dead on arrival.
But on the plus side, at least this season will be primarily set in Mewni like I had expected.

we now have titles for new episodes

disneytvanimation.com/post/162222997698/interesting-disney-xd-july-schedule-list-a-30

Good.

>Puddle Defender / King Ludo
>Toffee
I hope this is legit (not sure why it wouldn't be given the source but you never know). Three episodes about best monsters would be great.

Think you might have accidentally left something out of the link because URL doesn't seem to lead to anything.

Nope, post was there but seems it was taken down.
What it said was that on this calendar:
disneyabcpress.com/disneyxd/calendar/
on July 21st (the link will take you to today,) these new episode titles were shown. THOSE are still there (as of a minute ago.)

God, I hope so.
That feel when I can't find ANY fat Brittney, just butt stuff because "booty shaking dance moves lol"

>mermaid skeleton
I wonder who this could be

>season 3
>Jackie got written out of the show

They're from this site: disneyabcpress.com/disneyxd/calendar/
Switch over to July 21st to see the episode titles at 10AM and 10:30AM.

I think the reason DTVA took down the post because there's no way to determine whether they are actually new episodes or just the first two episodes of the 'Battle For Mewni' event being rerun with their individual titles.

What the fuck is going on? There's was like three different threads today and two of them had the same OP. Why aren't we sticking to one or letting the threads die out before making new ones? There's literally two identical threads up right now.