Im bored. OTP thread

Im bored. OTP thread.

Holy shit black panther... this is sad

Didn't we just have one? Not that I'm going to complain, it'll be a nice diversion from the constant capeshit arguements and bait threads.

Fuck off

Yea but its what ever. Im bored with a headache.

are you part of the ghost squad

Storm/Thor is garbage

Superior Ship coming thru

Hey no hating just post ships. Save it for a notp thread

No this is garbage.

ok i'll stop hating

they're great! the hate should be at hudlin not the ship

WaffleToast

It was her destiny.

Hudlin, please.

He's too bland for her. And already married. Babs needs her own "catwoman" to spice things up for her. Maybe even an actual woman.

We all know what that karate episode was about

it was aboit mon-e-ay

You're in the wrong board, This is Sup Forums

The supermarket is over in /ck/

Not Sup Forums
But she was best girl.
Tatsuki>Rukia>>>Dying Alone>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Orihime.

I just want them to be happy

Who is the one responsible for lust in the brain?

That's incest though.

Black Panther marrying Storm was one of the worst mistakes ever and I will never forgive marvel since it looks like they will do it again in their Black Panther movie.

Que?

I like my OTPs like I like my plots in movies. Horrendously depressing.

Storm doesnt exist in the MCU.
The white hair chick is his mom.

>Her name is Storm
>He's the god of thunder
>OMG MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN
Your I'll are not welcome here. If you want one-dimensional, uncompelling relationships just look in a mirror and hold up one hand.

I get it...

Hey keep that away from here.

All of them. It's one big awful collaboration.

Hey, Sup Forums you know anime, why was bleach such wasted potential?

Cause Tite took too long and they forced him to end so he pulled bullshit out his ass for an ending.
Go to Sup Forums

See >93429908 for the perfect candidate.

for fucks sake can /u/ please fucking go.

CRACKSHIP TIME

....Goddamn I'm going to have to write this...

Sage and an outrageous faggot?
Good pairing. I ship it.

They are made for each other's hate.

I don't know how I feel about this. Would she stand Hal's bullshit, or would their relationship be based off solely that they are both forces of order.

which character do you think instead should stay pure?
>Jack
>Beta Ray Bill
any others?

Wow. I'm sold on this. Get Whedon on the horn, this needs to be the pairing for the movie. Fuck Nightwing.

Maybe it'll be based on Hal's force of will and Samus' need to follow the orders of a man with authority?

HAMMERED

Unfortunately 98% of fanart is of Klance

Isn't this still technically unconfirmed?

Because it's the better ship.

pls dreamworks

I'm a casual faggot and I got into it when I was like 15 meaning Nostalgia. But I liked the designs and the concept of a part time Grim Reaper with a cute girl living in his closet seemed fun. The Soul Soceity Arc was cool but dragged on. Then EVERYTHING dragged on. And it got more and more convoluted. I couldn't be arsed to give a fuck anymore.
Also my waifu never returned.
Also nobody translated the bondage rape game. I'd really like to know what they were saying. Why does Shiba get so happy when you give her a flat chest?

I just want the entirety of Voltron to fuck, while Allura and Coran watch and film it.

are you me?

She might even appear on Volume 3. Hopefully she won't immediately be fridged.

Mah Nigga

Have you been in the Ashi threads recently?

Do you ever miss an OTP thread?

Didn't this happen in a What If??

I like how Reaper's just backing away like "Bitch, I saw what you did to your last husband, I ain't goin anywhere near that."

I agree with some of these but then some others are some weird shit

>Dick x Starfire
eww

Crazy eyes is fucking cute

Damn right she is

Or he could be blushing like a fool. We can't really tell with that Owl mask on.

They aren't, but I kinda want Storm to be related to Thor because Thor fucked Bast as a young God and then their spawn started that line of weather witches that Storm descends from. Then Storm marrying T'Challa could have been Bast giving T'Challa a Mandate of Heaven and then you could do some crap with exploring African and Norse myticism. I kinda just want a series with Thor finding about all the Demi-gods he created as a young god.

Also that would mean that Marvel could stop shitting on Storm by saying that the Omega Level mutant stuff was her god genes being misread.

>Mistakes into Miracles.

The secret is that Thor is actually her great-great-great-great-great Grandfather from him fucking Bast while a young god. From this Union you get the white-haired, cat eyed weather witches who have European features despite being West African. He actually has an interest in her because he abandoned all his other children before Mjolnir.

>being a Dickbabs cuck
eww

That's a pretty unimaginative ship my dude.

Why does she have a skrull-chin?

No. I should make another one to switch it up though...

>cucking reed

I think they are shamanistic tattoos