Am I the only person who's legitimately hyped for Justice League?

Am I the only person who's legitimately hyped for Justice League?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7kzKJL6TfnM&feature=youtu.be&t=2m46s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There's 7 billion people in the world. You're never "the only one", OP.

I'm glad we're finally gettin one

>legitimately hyped

I'll watch.

I'm hyped for Valerian.

I don't see anything else this year that's honestly worth getting hyped about, and I (and the folks I went with) fully enjoyed Life, Wonder Woman, and a few others.

god I hope so

No. You're not the only one. You ARE the biggest idiot of the day, and its not because of your taste in movies.

I like Affleck Batman and Gadot Wonder Woman.
Mamoa seems like a great Aquaman, Simmons is great in any role, and I've been crushing on Miller for a few years now. I don't recognize Cyborg but otherwise the casting seems great.

My biggest concern was Darkseid immediately being the bad guy, but with Steppenwolf a direct attack invasion makes sense and still sets up Darkseid down the line.
Plus, the "they're already here" line could imply an Intergang type situation and tie the plot together nicely.

I'm still cautious, but otherwise optimistic.

>legitimately hyped
I loved JLU and WW and unironically BvS despite it's "flaws"

It's DC characters so I'm excited by default, if it sucks then whatever.

>Am I the only person...
no you stupid fucking faggot.

I'm interested at least. With Snyder gone we'll probably avoid Injustice tier character assassination at least.

I believe Zack Snyder did 99% of the job at director while joss is just making some cuts so my hopes are not high.

He did some avarege mindless but action actions movies in the past like 300 and dawn of the dead but since he wanted to be a nolan wannabe he started to fuck everything, his movies are not deep or revolutionary but he tried to make it look like what result into the mess BvS is

Nope. I'm so hyped that I'm having dreams about seeing it.

are we getting mad at Hyperboles now?

yfw sonic boom

youtube.com/watch?v=7kzKJL6TfnM&feature=youtu.be&t=2m46s

I REALLY wish that Warner Bros did the Following for the DCEU:

Batman Begins (Good reboot to Batman)

Superman Returns (At least it tried)

The Dark Knight (One of THE BEST superhero movies)

Wonder Woman 2017 (Because it's the best live action DC movie since Dark Knight)

Dark Knight Rises (entertainingly silly and similar to Return of the Jedi)

Use the Flash TV series

Justice League movie (fighting against Braniac instead of Wolfenstein over here)

I don't have hopes for the Justice League movie as it stands.

I'm a little more optimistic after seeing Wonder Woman but I'm still not really excited for JL.

It's another Snyder joint, even with Whedon reshoots and post production directing. I guarantee if JL is good, people will say Whedon's 100% responsible and if JL is bad, it's Snyder's fault.

>Use the Flash TV series

I can't wait for Ezra Miller to completely outdo Grant Gustin as Barry Allen.

Why the fuck is DCEU making Justice league already? We don't even know those characters versions yet, at least make Aguaman and Batman movies first.

Im a bit annoyed we have to go through Clark's resurrection. Seriously, first ever Justice League movie and we have to dig up Superman's corpse to get the plot going

>no cape

0/10

Pretty excited.I just wish Vic weren't like 90% CGI.

Rebirth reference??

this

it's like sticking spiderman or black panther in an avengers movie before doing their solo movies first

f-ing stupid but it's DC so it's not THAT surprising

Dude, it's clear that Gran Gustin is the better choice. Gal Gadot at least had shinning moments in the BvS movie DESPITE being bogged down by Zack Snyder's directing. Even Red Letter Media had to admit that Mike was wrong about Gal Gadot and they even shammed him on the Wonder Woman review.

Ezra Miller in his short time had not a single moment where he shined.

They are trying to catch up to Marvel despite the fact that it's not a race.

It's sad really. If I was going to make a comparison, it would have been to phase 1 since DCEU was just starting. If only they had just taken their time.

Again. see here

Technically they did with Captain America Civil War being "Avengers 2.5", but that's just playing technical.

moore like a reign of supermen reference, he need guns

No, of course not.

The daily Snyder shilling threads we get on this board should tell you there's a small but decidedly single-minded faction of people too invested in 'winning' company wars to recognize poor cinema and too stupid to realize that no amount of evangelizing on a korean fishing pamphlet will get people to start pretending these films are good like they do.

You realize the entire movie was already shot right? Whedon is doing reshoots and editing, so the entire base is still all Snyder.

Didn't read the thread, but i'm hyped too.
Snyder hate is pure corn fed autism.

Am I the only one who gets mad at people who get mad at hyperboles?

Movies are largely made in the editing. Wheb you throw in reshoots, the score being composed after he left, and Whedon supposedly doing rewrites during at least some of the principle photography, the film can be drastically different than what Snyder might have planned (or exactly the same, just want to acklowedge the possibilities.)

Does anyone think these movies are actually good? They just have some enjoyable elements. There hasn't been a good superhero movie since Spider-Man 2

i don't know

the rest of these faggots seem pretty phoney

I sincerely hope you're the only person dumb enough to be.

>You're never "the only one"
looking forward to a DC movie? I'm pretty sure he is

Maybe but editing can really fuck up a movie. Just look at BvS or SS. And with Johns I'm hopeful we won't get edgelord Injustice Supes like Batfags want.

>the entire base is still all Snyder

No because WB and the producers had already come down on Snyder. So his 'vision' - what he might have done if BvS had made $1B AND not gotten all the negative critical reviews AND negative fan response/reactions, was already altered.

Even more so that he would (just as BvS, while not replicating each and every unforced penalty from MoS, double down on issues like editing, being over-stuffed, dark visual palette, etc., that both films suffered on, as well as other intrinsic Snyder problems).

Justice League will be a 'Zach Snyder' Film as interpreted by Multiple Others.

Wonder Woman was actually good. It didn't have the pathos and characterizations that SM2 had (but first films never do).

BB was good, TDK was good, Logan was good, the Incredibles (cutting it close, but it came out several months after SM2) was the best superhero film ever made, IM1 was good, WS was good, GotG1 was good.

None of them save The Incredibles were truly great, but they were good.

YAAAS QUEEN SLAY

SpiderMan 2 was junk

Ever notice he just looks like a tall buff zack Snyder. This is his self insert stories.

Fucking hack

Considering Wonder Woman has a good chance of beating Civil War in domestic box office right now, I'd say most normal people are hyped for this

>There hasn't been a good superhero movie since Spider-Man 2

>Hyped for capeshit
I bet you're hyped for Avengers too.

The MCU only had one more movie under their belt before their Avengers movie, and two of them were Ironman.

How can you not get Batman yet?
Aquaman and Cyborg are the two that need the fleshing out.

Because really it's not necessary to have the other movies first.
Avengers was different since the other movies were building to a proof of concept.
Now that it worked, people can easily accept a big crossover bullshit movie.
We know it's a big wild world, we don't need to waste our time building to it.
Just make it good.

I gave them three movies to sell me on the idea of Justice League, and thus far only one of them has been passable. I'll probably wind up catching it on video or something.

>An opinion that differs from mine, THAT SHOULDN'T BE HERE
I ain't mad. I'm just pointing out all this capeshit is overdone.

I'd like to be hyped, but so far the DCEU is 1 for 3, so I'm optimistic, but certainly not hyped

MCU gave movies to almost all heroes before avengers(hulk.cpta.ironman and thor), at the rate things are going we will see jl 2 before we can get all their members origin movies

>JL3 Infiniti Crises happens
>Flash dies
>COMING THIS SUMMER! Barry Allen: The Flash!!
Kek, I could see this happening

If the gives the trilogy to the best Flash ever I'm ok with it.

Why is Superman even dead in the first place?

You mean Bally? Because if the casting is any evidence that's what you're going to get.

mcu established four members, dceu has established the trinity and only really need to define aquaman and cyborg, and a cyborg solo movie would be a poor idea

Better question is why haven't we seen superman in the trailers? It's not like him coming back is going to be a big surprise like Doomsday and Wonder Woman being in bvs could have been had they not been plastered all over the trailers.

Death of superman is one of DC most iconic stories and Snyder wanted some excuse to be dark and edgy.

While I agree the Nolan films were good, his version of Batman is such a different take and the world so grounded that it's best left by itself. I'm not saying it's an untouchable masterpiece, but he told a story, and then he ended it. Anything post-humorously would cheapen it in my opinion.

Because DKR wasn't dark and edgy enough apparently

I think Fincher could have done a better job of treading the line between gritty realism and fantasy.

He could have done a panel-for-shot version of Dark Knight Returns and everyone would have been happy.

Why the fuck do people think Gustin is some kind of amazing actor or that the cheesball drama-fest that is the CW shows should be connected in any way to the DCEU

Because comics are cheeseball drama-fests, or at least they used to be before writers got pretentious and decided comics needed to be something other than just fun and entertaining.

as I watched wondy I thought to myself "Yeah, the future DC movies aren't going to be literally anything like this"

Just as well those hacks can only ripoff marvel for so long

Hell everyone is already calling out Wonder Woman for being a Captain America ripoff and it hasn't even been a month

No they really weren't. How many comics have 90% life drama without action and real fun moments.

DCEU has had it's tonal issues and the CW works in it's own little bubble but they should never be connected.

Is this a new meme?

No, it's an actual fact

No Lantern is a crime

a new meme for what?

I like to pronounce it "hyper-bowl" and watch people get triggered.

How? Have you seen the trailers? Ezra looks fucking awful.

Pretty much this.
Looking toward to Matt Reeves Batfleck movie the most. Hope that Deathstroke is still the main villain

This is Sup Forums. 99% of everything here has a cape.

No, I'm pretty hyped for it too as it looks like theyve made an effort to keep Snyder in check, and anything they couldnt do while filming they're fixing now

I think Green Lantern will forever be scarred for me.
My first GL related thing was the movie in 2011.

I'm looking forward to it but the only movie I'm hyped for this year is Planet of the Apes. Probably wont even see Spider-Man

>Use the Flash TV series

No. The only good thing about it was Reverse Flash in season one. Gustin does this shit acting where he mumbles half his lines

Being this retarded...

I am expecting 2 lanterns in JL actually. One for opening history and at the end as tease.

>Why the fuck is DCEU making Justice league already?

Same reason they made the the JL carton after only making BTAS and STAS. Because they don't actually need to give everyone a solo film. I honestly believe more people will watch the Aquaman movie that's being released after JL than if they just released it before

There's a pretty good chance people will just skip Justice League and go watch Aquaman if Wonder Woman's reception is any indication.
That's what I'm thinking about doing.

>There's a pretty good chance people will just skip Justice League

I doubt it. It will ave a big opening but if it's not trashed by critics and has good word of mouth it will do what Wonder Woman has

Probably, but that image of supes is bringing me to the edge of hype.

But you're the only one getting angry, so there's that.

>skip Justice League and go watch Aquaman
If they aren't gonna see one they definitely aren't seeing the other

GL was pretty much Jonhy Cage in this movie

If the rumors for the new trailer are true then yes.

Honestly this, been a pretty decent summer for me personally. Hopefully the fall and winter can keep up.

they probably aren't but that's not gonna stop us from shitposting about it like JL being 3 hours long or 4 batman movies in 2019

Don't respond, there's a small but very vocal anons that hate Snyder and everything he does

Fucking retard. Batman is the self-insert.

They come from fucking Reddit. Reddit has never been right. Also there's no fucking way they're going evil Supes with Johns on board and BvS getting shitted on.

I'm hyped enough due to the Wondy train success and not caring if Steppenwolf looks like a xenomorph or whatever.

If you like horror the It remake has a chance of becoming the Conjuring of clowns.

The poor kid thinks he is special. Let him dream

I think half of these retards think its the same Snyder who wrote n52 Batman....

Why is he so sexy, anons?