pastebin.com/573hghHA
pastebin.com/xBGLd44X
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Amazing Spiderman 2
X-Men Origins Wolverine
Suicide Squad
Thor: The Dark World
Fant4shit

TASM2 > SKWAD > XMO:W >TDW >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> FANT4STIC

Good tier: TDW

Shit tier: everything else

Rank them? I'm trying to forget them!

Amazing Spider man 2, because decent. Next Suicide Squad only for Enchantress form number I.

>movie I watched and it was still pretty shitty tier
TDW
>movies I didn't even bother to watch tier
everything else

this except there's one too many Os in the Thor tier

This is acceptable

Thor 2>Suicide Squad=ASM2>X-Men Origins>Fant4stic

Thor 2 at least had Loki and Heimmdal doing cool shit on screem.

SS had... people beating dummies with a baseball bat.

Problems
SS: Plot suck and villians suck, cliche "family" line, too many characters get little to do
Thor TDW: Villian sucks, Jane Plot, not enough Asgard/space shit
F4: Plot is a huge mess, toneally scritzo, last fight, basically two different movies
ASM 2: Villians suck, too crowded, too many pointless plots
XOW: Deadpool, CGI, too goofy, Gambit for no reason.

TtDW>SS>ASM2=XOW>>>>>F4
I don't really even dislike Thor or Suicide skwad, and Spider_Man/Wolverine have some good bits. F4 isnt really even a movie.

I feel like ASM2 is worst than F4 if only because we thought ASM2 had at least a slim chance of not being complete shit.

No one had any hopes for F4.

ASM2>Thor>Origins>SKWAD
Haven't seen Fant4stic.

Thor
Spiderman
Fant4stic
X-men
Shit Stain

>mediocre
Thor: The Dark World
>bad
The Amazing Spider-Man 2
>awful
X-Men Origins: Wolverine
Suicide Squad
>one of the worst films I've ever seen
Fantastic 4

Christ they're all so shit.

Thor > TASM > Suicide Squad > Wolverine Origins > Fant4stic

I'd rather kill myself that watch the last 3 again though.

Pretty much agree with these criticisms but not the rankings.

So these rankings , except I've seen F4 and would rank it last.

this

I don't have to. The Academy already did it for me. Suicide Squad has an Oscar, the other don't. Therefore, Suicide Squad is the best one.

ASM2 > TDW > SS >>> Origins Wolverine >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>F4

ASM2 was underrated but still kinda messy.
TDW was competently done but boring a hell
Skwad was a nightmare of editing and the basic premise was just silly
Origins Wolverine was a dumb cash in with crappy CGI and a climax that missed the point of the characters anf their appeal in every conceivable way
But Fan4stic? You have to actively try to be that bad. Even basic continuity shit like a character's hair got thrown to the wayside. Nobody gave a shit. That's the only movie on the list where I honestly think I could've done a better job if I were in charge of it

Thor 2 > TASM2 > XMOW > SS > F4S

First three are 5 star worthy, SS is okay, and Fant4stic is the only movie I couldn't give a score because I had no idea what to thin of it.

Deadpool 0.5 > Skwad > Ragnarok > Spidey 2

I agree with the order but five-star-worthy? Like, out of five?

Are you from Toho Kingdom? I have literally never seen this logic anywhere else. If so hi ya GotengoXGodzilla! Remember me? Still remembered you complained about Equilibrium because Film Brain whined his mouth off

Outta five. Lemme explain:

Thor 2- 10/10
Amazing 2/Origins- 9/10
Suicide Squad- 6/10
F4S- Somewhere between 4 to 6/10

Wow, that's some strange taste. Thor 2, Amazing Spider-Man 2 and X-Men Origins: Wolverine are some of your favourite movies of all time? How do you feel about the rest of the X-Men or Spider-Man movies? Are they also 10/10?

No. For X-Men I consider 3 and Wolverine 10/10; Origins, FC, and DoFP 9/10; 1, 2, and Deadpool 8/10, and Apocalypse 7/10 while I have no interest in Logan. For Spider-Man I consider 1 a 4/10, 2 a 3/10, 3 a 5/10, Amazing 1 an 8/10, and Amazing 2 a 9/10 while having no interest in Home Coming.

I like Thor:TDW more than the first Thor, so it's not too bad for me, I actually enjoy that one. Origins has Jackman giving a great performance as usual and some decent campiness going for it. The other three have absolute zero redeeming qualities, but I guess I'd go TASM2>Suicide Squad>Fantastic 4

Everyone's entitled to their opinions but damn I bet you have a lot of trouble talking to other people about your favourite movies. There are a very few people that agree with you on those.

Thinking X-Men 3 and Wolverine are better than First Class, Days of Future Past and Deadpool is crazy to me. If you liked Wolverine and X-Men Origins, why aren't you interested in watching Logan? Is it literally because it's popular so you don't think you'll like it very much?

Why no interest in Homecoming? How do you feel about some of the rest of the MCU? Are the Thor films the only ones you're really into?

Dark World is a decent popcorn flick, about the only film I'd give a straight positive rating.

TASM2 and SS fall under "so fucking awful you embrace the cringe emanating from these films"

X-Men Origins is boring as tar. The Deadpool cameo is insulting.

4 Fan 4 Stic I wanted to be laughable so I could lump it in, but I can't even laugh at what's on the screen, there's just nothing.

That's my ranking exactly. Haven't seen Fantastic either.

Swamp Witch had a cool design and Diablo was a cool dude.

>I bet you have a lot of trouble talking to other people about your favourite movies.
Buddy you have no idea. It is impossible to find a critic you agree with.
> If you liked Wolverine and X-Men Origins, why aren't you interested in watching Logan?
Apocalypse killed my interest in X-Men movies and I was more interested in watching Kong Skull Island, Guardians 2, Last Knight, Wonder Woman, etc. Can't see everything in theaters!
>Is it literally because it's popular so you don't think you'll like it very much?
More like "try hard to cater to critics and force emotional shit".
>Why no interest in Homecoming?
I liked Mark Webb's movies and they cut them short, I'm not giving my money to something I wouldn't support. Same reason I didn't see Alien 5.
>How do you feel about some of the rest of the MCU?
Really wish Hulk got a second movie, Winter Soldier is probably the best non-Avengers movie.
>Are the Thor films the only ones you're really into?
Thor is my second favorite Marvel hero after Hulk (third is Doctor Strange, now I want a Man-Thing movie!)

Yeah, I was actually hoping Fant4stic would be one of those hilarious "so bad it's good" movies, but it was just straight up fucking boring. I literally fell asleep about an hour in, that movie could cure insomnia.

Wolverine workprint > T:tDW > SS > Wolverine release edition > Amazing Spoder-man 2 > fant4stic

I unironically liked Last Airbender and Dragon Ball Evolution and still didn't find F4S good

So what did you think about the Doctor Strange movie? Can't lie mate your taste is pretty damn strange aside from Winter Soldier which is usually agreed to be one of the better Marvel movies. I did enjoy TIH too though, I feel like it's kinda underrated.

>So what did you think about the Doctor Strange movie?
10/10

>impossible to find a critic you agree with.
Do you find you have these sort of unpopular opinions when it comes to non-cape films? Even other kinds of media?
>Can't see everything in theaters!
Not too late to pick it up or torrent it or something though. Had good action idk
>force emotional shit
That's fair.
>not giving my money to something I wouldn't support
Torrent it?
>Winter Soldier is probably the best non-Avengers movie.
Would you consider the two Avengers movies to be the best of the MCU? What about the first Iron Man? Do you acknowledge the issues with AoU's muddy tone and/or shitty advertising?
>third is Doctor Strange
How'd you feel about the movie?

I'm one of those people that will give any movie a 10/10 as long as it doesn't have a complaint worth deducting. To make it easier for you here is a list of my favs and least favs, the first is every movie I have ever given a 10/10 by genre and every movie I gave a 1/10:

pastebin.com/573hghHA
pastebin.com/xBGLd44X

Congrats Sup Forums, you found someone that unironically likes Syfy originals! As for MCU rankings in general:

Avengers 1 > Age of Ultron > Winter Soldier > Dark World > Incredible Hulk > Civil War > Captain America 1 > Thor 1 > Guardians Volume 2 > Doctor Strange > Guardians of The Galaxy > Iron Man > Ant-Man > Iron Man 3 > Iron Man 2
In case it wasn't apparent, my home board is /m/.

>Meh tier
Amazing Spider-man 2. Its only problem was trying to combine the Green Goblin story with the Electro one. If the studio had settled for one or the other it would've been an acceptable film, probably WW tier. Also, we all know that Tobey Maguire is the best Peter Parker but Andrew Garfield is the best Spider-man.

>Mediocre Tier
Thor: Dark World. The movie is just too bland for its own good. Probably the most shameless of the MCU films when it comes to movie structure. They didn't really try to hide that it was pre-made for test screening, and the result is something that's not bad, but VERY boring and tasteless.

>Bad tier
Suicide Squad. It is undeniably bad and a great example as to why studio executives shouldn't mess with the creative vision of the director and the writers. Shit story, shit characters, shit special effects. You know it's absolute crap when the only redeemable quality is Will Smith playing Will Smith. It had great potential, though.

>Travesty of Humanity Tier
X-Men Origins and F4ntastic. Really don't have to explain this.

holy fuck dude i'm gonna faint reading these lists. you are fascinating. i really wanna watch movies with you.

Wow, Sup Forums turned out to be nicer than Evageeks or Mecha Talk.

What about Shawshank made it unwatchable?

Amazing Spiderman 2 > SS > Thor 2 > Wolverine

Never saw Fant4stic

Forced emotional shit, illegit court scene, lazy cops not realizing someone confessed to a murder which indicates an innocent person was behind bars, and that it was in a high school class and I had zero interest finishing the rest.

You ever seen Green Mile? Similar in tone but still very different movie.

Haven't seen the movie itself, but I did see the scene with Tom Hanks being told by Tracy Morgan he was tired of all the ugliness that shattered him like broken glass or something (am I thinking the right movie?), that was touching.

Green Lantern > All those

>in my lifetime I witnessed someone claim Lethal Weapon 4 was the best of a genre let alone its own series

i have no fucking clue what you are talking about you autistic looser.

Do you understand what a "joke" is?

Not Tracy Morgan but yeah that's the right movie. Most of it is pretty touching. Maybe give it a watch if you have some free time. It's hard for me to gauge what kind of movies you like because I'm having trouble making sense of a lot of them but hey I'm glad you're able to enjoy lots of things. It's better than the people that can't enjoy any movies.

>looser
Learn to spell and get over your autism tourettes

I have only watched Thor 2, but the others have to be a massive flaming dumpster fire to be worse than that.

Thor 2 > TASM2 > SS > XMOW > F4
Disclaimer: I prefer MoS and BvS UC to every MCU movie except IM1 and potentially Ant Man so when I say Skwad is a 2/10 max I mean it

Thor 2 >= SS > Wolverine > ASM2 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> "ITS FANTASTIC!" "SAY THAT AGAIN?!!!!!!"

I'd swap ASM and skwad (maybe even with a slight ">", but not by much).

Otherwise, perfect.

Thor 2 was the best of these. It suffered from a boring villian and too much Jane. However, Loki showing grief for his mother, how cool kurse was, and the way they kept using humor makes it decent, if completely mindless film. Kinda like Jurassic world.

Tasm2 is next. I didn't really understand everyone's beef with electro. My main problem with this movie is it's inconsistent pacing and characterization of Peter. It was like he was trying to be every interpretation of Peter at once and it came across poorly. There are however some really fun cameos and action scenes. The way Gwen dies is touching, but the hand made out of web basically beat me over the head with unneeded symbolism. It's like for every picture siting, there's a negative with this movie. Might rematch specific scenes, but would never actually pick up as a movie to rewatch

Now we start getting into actively bad movies. Not ok like Thor, not true neutral like tasm2.

this.

Thor 2 is bad but not in the same level as bad as the rest there.

I honestly didn't hate ASM2.
ASM2 > TDW >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> SS >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> XMO:W > FANT4STIC4

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

Thor 2 is a perfectly watchable, perfectly mediocre movie.

you are the truest contrarian I've ever seen on this website