Damn

damn...

Too bad Synder just stole those scenes without caring to actually make a Superman movie.

damn...

>Ross makes pretty paintings loosely connected with captions, rather than something that fits the medium
>Snyder makes pretty music videos loosely connected with people brooding, rather than something that fits the medium
Really gets you thinking, huh?

This is some Kubrick-tier filmmaking

damn...

damn...

too bad you can't use those to make a good movie

damn...

We've been over this already
You can have classic Superman imagery and lines that feel 101% classic Superman like the "they will join you in the Sun" part and still squander them completely with stupid script decisions that depict a completely un-Superman-like character arc

see
damn...

>The bat is dead. Bury it. Consider it mercy.

damn...

Snyder is the best visual storyteller there is. If I had to watch a non-animated movie on mute, I'd choose one of his. That said, he really can't tell an actual story unless it's a very very simple one because he insists on making shit so convoluted. 300 is his only truly great film.

>didn't put Batman in jail and instead gave him a chance to change
damn...

I understood MoS and BvS just fine.

I showed this to my film professor and he kicked me out of class

damn...

Like I've said before: DC needs to write Marvel's comics while Marvel makes DC's movies. It's the only cure for this mess.

damn...

damn...

damn...

DAMN...
AMN...
MN...
N...

People who like the movie (myself included) will continue to like the movie.

People who dislike the movie will continue to dislike the movie.

Both groups however fucking hate these threads.

damn...

noted
I'll probably take a damn... break soon.

T H R E A D L Y
R E M I N D E R

Somebody explain this "damn..." meme to me because boy howdy do I not get it

One of the most retarded threads I've seen here in a while and that's saying a lot

damn...