How do you take a dynamic, well-timed storyboard like this

How do you take a dynamic, well-timed storyboard like this...

...And turn it into this shit?

this is the sloppiest thing i've ever seen in my fucking life

and i've seen my grandpa's willy

is skeletor complaining about pineapple on pizza?
is this vinesauce?

Didn't he die? RIP Thomas Albin

Did he trip over his pile of cans and break his neck?

The last thing I heard of him is that he took a break after a massive trolling by brony faggots in his 500 episode special or something. Sad.

Animation graduate user here, I can do my best to help explain whats off with it, but I'm more of a boarder/3D animator rather then a 2D animator.

The problem with are the breakdowns. While is fast paced, you can still register the movement and actions, where as when it's fully animated there's way too many moving parts going around, like the arm flailing up and down. The lack of an anticipation for when he jerks himself forward to the camera also looks off, due to the lack of buildup of Skeletor going into that big pose. There's too much going on to register, that it's hard to keep up with everything going on. It would've been better if the head led the rest of the body, or if the arm with the pizza shot ahead instead almost like a rollercoaster, if that makes anysense.

tl;dr The key pose test in OP is good because despite being exaggerated, it's readable, but in the animation they overthought it and made things way too complicated.

Didn't help that Twatter banned him after some of the Inner Circle members started trolling too. And i was just starting to get gud too.

It's time for GUESS THE MINORITY

I never liked the trolling. It was fun sometimes, but come on now, it was constantly, give him a fucking break.

WHY ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME IN THE TUB?

It's how I relax after a hard day of being a capitalist good sir. You should join me, it'll be totally legit. Oh My.

>Zeurel still can't do expressions and still makes his characters do the eye bulge + stupid smile expression every other second

Fucks sake he's been doing this since 2007 and he still hasn't learned?

Its the srsfags that ruined the show. And Teutonic Twat.

Jesus christ I can't stand this shit, these idiots always ALWAYS think More Frames = More Better. Can these incompetents really not figure out why they're considered unfit for actual industry employment?

Well, there are some people who link this scene as being good instead of the over-animated for no reason sequence that it is.

>it's a "teh animation has too many frames 3ugly5me" thread started by somebody who's probably never animated a single frame in their life

Zeurel's busy I take it?

>over-animated
Really? All the expressions she makes flow together logically and look fairly natural. It's not like she's jumping all over the goddamn place like with Zeurel's animation, there's actually some subtlety to her animation.

this, it may not be the most polished, but it has the craft and essence of character animation.