Why was this allowed?

Why was this allowed?

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

The American audience needs to be able to relate to her.

Because even the most hard-shelled executives can't resist the thicc.

Dude, cannonball lmao.

Why are you allowed?

I do believe that was the fic LSP wrote. Of course she'd give Fionna the lumpp.

too bad shes not 18

What's supposedly risque about this image?

It's because she's fat

god damn, why couldnt this be the real cartoon?

>gif
>doesn't move

Fuck you man

This is the real cartoon though

To indoctrinate children into the false fantasy that fat is beautiful

They wanted the obese audience.

I'm gonna need proof that this is the actual cartoon

Fionna's whole purpose as a character is to be a chubby, fun blond girl in a world where everyone from Adventure Time is gender-swapped. That's literally the reason Sugar invented her. Sometimes she's a little more chubby than normal, sometimes she's a little less. Sometimes she's a little more fun than normal, sometimes she's a little less. But she's always chubby and fun.

Natasha Allegri invented her, not Sugar

Fuck, you're right. I get the two confused sometimes. What's Nat up to these days, anyway?

why does dabble use eyeshine as pupils it triggers my autism something horrible

when he uses regular line eyes it looks fine

>FFFFFRRRRAAAAAAP

im hard

It's CN, anything short of giving kids seizures is allowed for whatever reason.

Being a hack
>pic related

I want to play wrestle with her and let her pin me down with her soft pudgy tummy right over my face

>non-animated .gifs
You got me be.

Pretty sure this should be bannable.

>this is a kids show

Same

She's mid-flip. It's like one frame.

This show's had way bigger "this is a kids' show?" moments than that.

God damn, just pin me the fuck down under all that

It's the Adventure Time story i always wanted.

Fuck you. Bee and Puppycat is amazing.

>amazing

Let's not get too ahead of yourselves here.

Because Fionna is formed from liquid sex, but can hide it because Muh Feminism

Only if you have a fat fetish.

She totally left AT? I thought she still worked on it occassionally

Pew's Fionna is a miracle of the universe.

I like how she gets progressively fatter every time he draws her.

>filename

I like chubby Fionna fine, but personally I think she looks best with a more beefy frame

They're both damn fine in my opinion. Personally, I'd like to see how a properly strongfat Fionna would look. Don't think I've ever seen that.

More chub for me then.

PLENTY MORE

I just like her with a big ass.

Chubby butt's nice too

I try it without the shine on occasion, but it doesn't feel quite as lively to me! And since the shine's there, I may as well use them as an indicator of where the character is looking.

Kek

Implied nudity and people's reactions to it are nothing new in cartoons

Where do all you Fionna fans stand towards Finn TG'd into Fionna material?

Because he's like the only artist who doesn't force the shitty spoondoodle face into the picture.

I prefer Fiona as her own character, doesn't make much sense to bring Finn into it.

I've always just preferred Finn and Fionna fucking in a MY OWN CLONE moment. If Fionna is truly genderbent Finn she probably gets cucked as much as he does, so them meeting is a great chance for them both to finally get laid.

>he doesn't like a cute and unique style
>he prefers a much more generic looking style
Eh, different strokes I guess

>not liking spoondoodles
why are you even on this board?

No you're right mate, don't listen to him
It seems 'lacking' without it

I wouldn't call Pew's style generic, but yeah, different strokes.

I like the spoondoodles. I prefer my smut as on model as possible anyway.

You could even argue that Finn and Fionna's relationship is motivated by more than just sheer intimacy. Fionna could serve as a foster responsible older sister figure that Finn is sorely missing throughout his life.

Yeah, I can see that. I mean, they're themselves. She's him and he's her. They know each other better than anyone else possibly could. Accounting for the necessary differences between men and women, they're exactly alike. What makes him sad makes her sad. What makes her happy makes him happy. They'd watch each others' backs, be each others' greatest allies, stand up for each other when everyone else puts the other one down--which, going by some of Adventure Time's seasons, would happen a lot. And they wouldn't have to explain anything to each other, since they'd both already know.

Fuck, I always said one thing I didn't want was a Finn/Fionna crossover, but I want it now.

I thought animals could sense these things

Remember when Nat came to the drawthreads

Spoondoodle isn't cute, it's hideous
>as on model as possible
>ltierally the only part "on model" is two dots and a line face, everything else is the artist's own style

The idea of Pewbutt's big fat Fionna lumbering around Ooo, gorging, napping, huffing and puffing, and hoping against hope she never again actually gets into a fight is pretty great. Almost makes me wish for animation.

better days, for all of us.

Throw in a chubby Ice Queen and I'm down.

Why'd she leave, again? Got scared off or something?

>1 out of 3 kids in the U.S. are overweight or obese
>2 out of 3 adults in the U.S. are overweight or obese
I kinda worry about how much this is going to cost in medical bills down the line

>"Started my period."
>"Oh right, that's something humans do..."

Probably just moved on to bigger things. Most people here do that once they get consistent gigs, and I honestly don't blame them.

That's why trump wants to repeal obamacare

>finn is canonically fat even though he's drawn like a rectangle and it isn't brought up often
>why is his genderbent version so chubby?
come on guys, girls store fat differently to dudes you should know this

Huh, didn't know that Finn was canon chubby. Thank God he's in a cartoonish artstyle, a more realistic version of him would be pretty damn ugly. At least Fiona has the excuse of being a more idealized female version of him.

>idealized
fat isn't ideaI

Why are you in this thread then?
I bet 1 in five AT artists are closet thiccfags

retards, the OP was "why was this allowed", negatively speaking down on the subject, not "praise this shit PLEASE"

Is this supposed to be a Rhythm Heaven reference or did they just completely ape the artstyle?

>bait threads

>"closet"

What AT artists AREN'T thiccfags?

Yeah, Finn's a chubster, he just carries it all in his torso.

>This was literally a fat hate bait thread from the start
>"Why would you come here and hate all the people supporting fat people"
>"Why would you talk about something you hate on the internet"

Are you pretending to be retarded?

Also why is everyone pretending Fionna doesn't have the perfect thin physique

I know you're new to this because you're angry and this isn't your thing, but that OP was a textbook stealth-thicc thread

>Fionna
>A disgusting lardass
>This much shit taste in one thread

Real Fionna is better than this fat headcanon shit

>know you're new to this because
Saying shit that happens every day doesn't make you above it all for realizing it's happening, bitches get mad every day sugar

Sure it is

URINE AND FECES FELINE?

You see, the problem with that statistic is that there is a huge difference between overweight and obese. Overweight people (on the thinner end) can look exactly the same and be as healthy as normal people. I also want to know if that statistic is based on weight or fat percentage. Because if it's the former, 90% of /fit/ is overweight.

this is amazingly retarded, why does tumbIr insist on doing shit Iike this?