>Steve Rogers is going to die at the end of Secret Empire...

>>Steve Rogers is going to die at the end of Secret Empire. It will be a redemptive death once he gets his head unscrambled but Steve's pretty much going to die and stay dead.

>>There was talk about keeping Sam as Captain America but this was ultimately shot down because of the backlash it would create. So Sam's going to be Falcon, written by Spencer, and basically Steve's death will most likely be permanent or until Marvel hits rock bottom and has no fucking choice but to course correct.

>>Replacing Cap as the central figure of the Marvel Universe will be Captain Marvel, for the shameless purpose of prepping fans for her movie. There is serious talks about bringing Kelly Sue DeConnick back along with an offer by Marvel to take over the publication of Bitch Planet and any additional creator owned works she might come up with, to sweeten the pot.

>>Marvel Two-In-One is going to exist solely as a diversity shilling book. Expect Torch and Thing to spend the run of the book kissing Moon Girl, America Chavez, Ms Marvel, Kate Bishop, etc's asses non-stop

>>She-Hulk on the other hand, is going to become more of a traditional super-heroine book. But that is due to the fact that none of the SJW usual suspects want to touch the book, since She-Hulk shows too much flesh and "isn't relatable".

>>Moon Girl may or may not become a permanent fixture in Venom. They REALLY fucking intend to force people to like Moon Girl regardless of how much she sucks. And if that means making her Eddie Brock's sidekick/"little sister", then Venom fans are going to have to take the rape and suffer being fucked with no lube.

>>Ms Marvel is going to get another major push come 2018. Expect her to show up in a LOT of books and basically the shilling to go into hyperdrive. Marvel knows her book doesn't fucking sell and are running out of excuses to justify keeping it going.

>along with an offer by Marvel to take over the publication of Bitch Planet and any additional creator owned works she might come up with, to sweeten the pot.

it's great when the shit that shows the user who's making things up has no idea how the industry works is early in the post so i can get into the fanfic mindset fast

>>Tony Stark is also staying dead. AI Tony is going to be co-opted by Bendis but he's stating he plans to kill AI Tony off, since he doesn't like the concept/work around Spencer came up with to keep Tony a part of Secret Empire.

>>There is talk about an X-Factor ongoing. Basically it will be a hybrid X-Force/PAD X-Factor book with Polaris, Havok, Wolfsbane, Shatterstar, Boom Boom, and Rictor.

>>The no big crossover thing that was leaked is no more BTW. Edge of Venom-verse violated it, at least from Bendis's perspective. So now Bendis is demanding to be allowed to do another crossover to "redeem himself" after Civil War II. So expect either Anhilliation 2.0 or some other fresh hell from Bendis next fall.

>>Finally, Marvel is dealing out a LOT of money to reviewers in advance of Legacy coming out. Expect all of the major review websites to shill Legacy as a success due to the bribe money and goodies being given out (like screener copies of Spider-Man Homecoming/Guardians of the Galaxy V2/Thor 3), fan response be damned and for a LOT of astro-turfing to go on online on message boards.

>So expect either Anhilliation 2.0 or some other fresh hell from Bendis next fall.

Bendis already left cosmic friend! Shadowland 2.0 would make more sense

>tfw it's the 'my uncle works at Marvel' guy shilling his fanfiction again

>Replacing Cap as the central figure of the Marvel Universe will be Captain Marvel, for the shameless purpose of prepping fans for her movie.
YAAS!
>There is serious talks about bringing Kelly Sue DeConnick back along with an offer by Marvel to take over the publication of Bitch Planet and any additional creator owned works she might come up with, to sweeten the pot.
NOOO

You deserve it, and the Venom fans too

>Tony Stark
>staying dead

Well, he will be saved by the horror that is Bendis... well, I guess that's it for me then. Unless Moon Knight keeps being this fringe book that is actually good, I'm done.

>>In general, mid-level Marvel employees know full well Legacy is going to tank big time. But, as many have feared, Marvel is willing to kill the industry rather than admit to fucking up. The fact that so many retailers are calling bullshit on Marvel, as sadly only increased their arsonist tendencies, since they would soon as see comic shops all go out of business, than deal with legit criticism from people who are suffering financially due to Marvel doubling down on sales poison.

>>Finally, the real Tony Stark and Bruce Banner are not coming back. Wolverine MIGHT come back but Bendis wants Wolverine to stay dead because he prefers Old Man Logan instead. Same with Xavier, who Bendis wants to keep dead largely out of spite for Hickman. Mar-Vell MIGHT come back, but only as a sales ploy to get people to by Carol's book. And that any return would have an out to ensure they can re-kill him if he doesn't move the dial.

>>Other notes of status:

1. Doom is going back to being a villain, much to Bendis' anger
2. Scarlet Witch will be back in Uncanny Avengers, as a containment book
3. Jane Foster isn't going to die unless Legacy completely shits the bed, in term of the real Thor coming back ala Eddie as Venom, if things get really bad really really quick with Legacy
4. Mary Jane is going back into limbo and the only MJ that will continue appearing will be the one in Renew Your Vows
5. Slott is threatening to do a Maximum Carnage sequel as his next big storyline. He's decided Carnage will be the next major villain he will "write" and wants the overall goal being a company wide sequel to Maximum Carnage, now that the big crossover band has been lifted and Slott and Bendis being at odds (since Slott has not been allowed to helm a major crossover in his time at Marvel.

>a LOT of astro-turfing to go on online on message boards
Not that it's unbelieveable, but this is an obvious way to cover himself even if he's wrong. If fans somehow LOVE Legacy (despite it just being variant covers, as far as I understand), then he can just say "see, astro-turfing like I said!"

JUST GET BUTTERS & FAZEKAS BACK and give them an artist that can actually attract new readers

And yet Sup Forums will still fall for it.

They already did it: taking Powers from Image and basically publishing all of Bendis' creator own crap in house.

Marvel desperately wants DeConnick back on Carol's book and will give her a similar Bendis type deal to make it happen.

fuck Kamala so hard
she's the worst part about NuMarvel

completely obvious lies. why did you make this up lol
why do they want deconnick back on carol's book lol

>Slott is threatening to do a Maximum Carnage sequel as his next big storyline. He's decided Carnage will be the next major villain he will "write" and wants the overall goal being a company wide sequel to Maximum Carnage, now that the big crossover band has been lifted and Slott and Bendis being at odds (since Slott has not been allowed to helm a major crossover in his time at Marvel.
Goddammit no, leave Carnage alone you fat fuck

Yeah Bendis didn't leave Marvel to go to Powers at Image
He also didn't start a production company with his spouse for all these projects

>Ms Marvel is going to get another major push come 2018. Expect her to show up in a LOT of books and basically the shilling to go into hyperdrive. Marvel knows her book doesn't fucking sell and are running out of excuses to justify keeping it going.
When are they going to kill this fucking meme already? The only thing her fans say about her is that she's CUTE and that's it. She's a literal non-character.

They consider her to be a "name writer" and on par with Claremont and the X-Men in terms of "defining writer" on Carol.

Also, they want to hurt Image by taking DeConnick away from them and resume prepping DeConnick to be the next "A-List" writer at Marvel on the same level as Bendis and Slott.

whatever u say mate ;)

You have no evidence for any of this and it's all completely plausible. Marvel is a joke.
>You deserve it, and the Venom fans too
Flashfag detected. Nobody deserves moongirl.
>fuck Kamala so hard
>she's the worst part about NuMarvel
America Chavez.

just fucking crash this company already
i cant look at this anymore

America is in a good team book, at least.

Kamala's got nothing now.

Is Marvel and comics really going to crash in the near future or is that basicially a meme?

>YAAS!
Do you get paid a bit more by your masters every time you manage to use this phrase?

You know, I'm kind of shocked they have not done another Maximum Carnage story. If only because of Marvel being petty enough to kill off a lot of first/second/third string characters (like USAgent, Monica Rambaeu, Julia Carpenter, Diamondback, Kaine, etc) that longtime fans like but who are "problematic" or who's existence threaten company approved counterparts.

They need Brian Reed back on the title. I storytimed all of Reed's Ms. Marvel run and people were surprisingly receptive to it

Bendis hates Carnage and killed him off first chance he had in Avengers.

That's probably the only reason we don't have a sequel to Maximum Carnage, since Bendis would probably veto it out of spite.

>bendis hates carnage
he openly said it?

Screw Reed. Just bring Claremont back and let him have free reign to ignore the last eight-ten years of character derailment

>flashfag
More like notretardedfag
I grew up with Eddie as Venom, but there was no fucking way any good was gonna come out of this series, for any character

Bendis hates Carnage and Venom and all things symbiotes.

Jemas had to threaten to fire him to make him include Carnage and Venom in Ultimate Spider-Man and he went out of his way to ignore all previously established backstory for the symbiote in GOTG to make them generic liquid space armor/that Venom was "corrupted" from his true form

Sauce?

It was fine, but Carol's grown past being an eternal fuckup. B&F were doing great before Bendis decided to crash and burn everything with his incompetent rent-a-cop version of Carol.
He's been writing Carol as a moron for more than a decade, I don't know why Marvel ever lets him near hear anymore, let alone do a gigantic crossover with her at the center.

YAAS!

>Moon girl with Venom

I LIKE Moon Girl and that's fucking dumb. It's like peanut butter and fish, they don't go together.

>yes
Thank you for your confirmation. Your shilling has been noted.

Marvel's in such shit shape even with this having the whiff of bull, it still seems weirdly plausible.

Don't you mean "They want Matt Fraction back writing for their A-List characters, but they have to take his talentless feminazi bitch wife too and basically finance/publish her "all men must die" indie crap and give her a high profile book, just to get Matt to agree to write Iron Man or X-Men again?

I unabashedly love these threads even though its never more than fan fiction
If you are here, OP, please answer these:
>any plans to bring back other big names (remender, hickman, fraction etc.) into the fold?
>will miles kill steve?

Agreed. Normally don't bother with obvious fanfiction like this, but even if it's made up, it's scarily plausible that a few of these things are in our future anyway

Not any more. Kelly Sue managed to build herself a big enough online one woman worship me cult at the right time, when the rise of the SJW mafia came into power online, that she no longer needs Matt to force companies to give her work or else have him rage-quit like a cuck.

So if marvel crash and burns, what happens to DC and the industry in general?

>He's never had a peanutbutter and fishstick sandwich
You're right about about the other thing though

Kamala ruins other books besides her own
she's literately cancer

>USAgent, Monica Rambaeu,
n-no
leave best caps alone

>So now Bendis is demanding to be allowed to do another crossover to "redeem himself" after Civil War II.
You just revealed yourself. Bendis would never admit to his faults.

>Bendis wants to keep dead largely out of spite for Hickman
insert image of bendis crying over cat beast here

>Replacing Cap as the central figure of the Marvel Universe will be Captain Marvel

Would anyone accept this?

>>>She-Hulk on the other hand, is going to become more of a traditional super-heroine book. But that is due to the fact that none of the SJW usual suspects want to touch the book, since She-Hulk shows too much flesh and "isn't relatable".
This is still one of the better Marlel book even if the substance is usual YA garbage and style is that of a first year writing student writing with the sensibilities of 14 year old.

>Is Marvel and comics really going to crash in the near future or is that basicially a meme?
There is a serious backlash building against Marvel and it's finally translating into sales. Cold, hard data that even Perlmutter's elite Corp of superjew accountants can't twist positive. This doesn't mean the comic industry as a whole is threatened, only that Marvels decades of dominance will end.
>So if marvel crash and burns, what happens to DC and the industry in general?
DC switched to a 'fluid' sales plan years ago and it's paying off big time. Digital sales, trades and the gangbusters money they make off of their back catalogue. If they replace Marvel as #1 of the industries big two expect all that to continue.
At the risk of a huge fucking Monkey Paw the secret hidden hope here is that Diamond!'s publishing monopoly will take a big enough hit we'll finally start to see comics in other retail stores. Book stores, grocery stores, sex shops. I don't know, comics everywhere. And maybe Marvel will get their shit together.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Fagtion is also a hack freind.

>guys Mario 4 is coming out next year, it's going to be so big that there's going to be two cartridges, the story is going to be Wart and Bowser team up to kidnap Princess Toadstool
>There's a guy down my street that built a real hoverboard in his garage. I seen it work. It can hover because of the Earth's magnetic field.
>When I was camping in Colorado with my family I found a dark hole on a mountain, when I dropped a rock in there it made a sound like it hit metal. When I go back next year I'm going to bring flashlights and climbing gear, I bet it's a nuke silo

Dude i didn't believe these lying jackasses when i was 7 years old. even if i really WANTED to believe the hoverboard one ;_;

Literally who cares?

When I was a kid, Marvel was XMen and Spiderman. No one gave a shit about Thor, or Cap or Iron Man. Things change. Grow up.

Bendis is falling apart in private. Civil War 2 was a huge blow to him and his standing at Marvel, plus his last couple of books have under-performed compared to his glory days of the past

>Polaris, Havok, Wolfsbane, Shatterstar, Boom Boom, and Rictor.
But Shatterstar is a member of Cable's New Mutants.

>screen copies
Better get leaked online

>"Doom is going back to being a villain"
>Implying he was ever a villain

Marvel pretty much scorched earth the X-Books though and the Spider-Man books have been tainted by OMD.

Which creates a problem of epic proportions because by SJWing up their Avengers books and killing sales on them, they don't have the Spider-Man/X-Men money to keep the the company afloat.

It's why they stopped shitting on the X-Men and made Renew Your Vows an ongoing book

>Replacing Cap as the central figure of the Marvel Universe will be Captain Marvel
oh no
>Moon Girl may or may not become a permanent fixture in Venom. They REALLY fucking intend to force people to like Moon Girl regardless of how much she sucks. And if that means making her Eddie Brock's sidekick/"little sister", then Venom fans are going to have to take the rape and suffer being fucked with no lube.
oh god no wtf Marvel, what happened to you please for the love of god stop shilling these god awful characters. You want likeable female characters hire me or anyone in fucking Sup Forums.
Sjws cannot write complelling female characters to save their life. Everyone one of their characters are the same them from captain marvel to moon girl to riri. Ive seen more diversity in those godawful moeanime. Thats right the current marvel is worse than moeanime. If this is true im done done with marvel. Im not gonna buy the comic im not gonna buy a movie ticket. Its pretty damn easy considering how bad marvels gotten and all the good tv shows and anime out now. I'll even switch to buying manga in my comic book store.

Not even the Marvel editors have access to advanced copies of the movies anymore.

>It's why they stopped shitting on the X-Men
>stopped
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAA

user. I'm sorry to say, but this is the best they can do.

Every time we bring that old horse back he falls into the river and breaks a perfectly good apple cart.

You do realise the comics are nowadays just experiments for Hollywood scripts?

>wewuzakangvengers
>decent

>Bendis wants to keep dead largely out of spite for Hickman
I know this whole leak is bullshitm, but this interests me because at different points it was obvious Bendis HATED Hickman's success. Remember Bendis acting like a bitch when he was asked if he was going to use the Phoenix Egg or not

Interesting if true.

Bendis acts like a bitch because Bendis is a bitch. Hates slott because slott is able to keep him from killing peter, hates hackman because he wasn't in the spot light for ten minutes.
The guys a prima donna.

It's not.

Great fanfic OP. Link to your blog??

I can't imagine being this fucking rumproasted over comic book minutia that'll get retconned away the second you step off anyway. If I were living the dream writing comic books I'd be the chillest fucker around, not REEEEEEEing over someone's goofy ass plot point.

>decent
No, good.

Ultimates is good.
"Decent" would be USAvengers.

I shit you not, he's been in interviews and started talking about his 'legacy'.

She barely does anything in comics anymore so...

He views the entire company as his own.
In his mind, every Marvel character is a toy for him to play with.

And the worst part is that Marvel has encouraged it almost constantly for over a decade.

>>>Ms Marvel is going to get another major push come 2018.

Jesus, the last couple of years wasn't a major push? She's been everywhere and in every god damned thing.

Fuck marvel man. They kill off the characters we like then replace them with dipshits and then act all weirded out that we don't just transfer our fandom from one to the other.

In Eddie we trust

>Steve Rogers is going to die at the end of Secret Empire. It will be a redemptive death once he gets his head unscrambled
This is a given, even if the rest of this is bullshit, them killing off Steve is a given.

What character did they kill off for Kamala? Your favorite character Carol Danvers?

>still no drunk futa carol that goes around sexually molesting young super heroines with her big futa cock

It's like they want to fail

I'll bite:

What the fuck is this "Generations" bullshit and what's the narrative device that brings the Retro-style heroes back?

What is Ewing doing with the Ultimate Universe in Ultimates #100?

They killed Carol Danvers and replaced her with Carl Danvers.

>+ 77 posts and 4 image replies omitted.

you guys better be making fun of him

"futaCarol impregnates the Marvel Universe" FUND IT

Yes, they killed Carol's sex appeal.

This

that's a LOT of child support

>If I were living the dream writing comic books I'd be the chillest fucker around
Sure you would, user, sure you would.

>spending all this time manufacturing a story with all the details you know it's popular to hate on Sup Forums
For what reason? (You)s?

>There is serious talks about bringing Kelly Sue DeConnick back along with an offer by Marvel to take over the publication of Bitch Planet and any additional creator owned works she might come up with, to sweeten the pot
this sounds super sketchy and not in KSD's best interests

Ultimates^2 got cancelled user

They killed the old Carol that's for sure.

>futaCarol impregnates the Marvel Universe
Is the first part of her scheme to use the infinity stones to make all the boys into girls? And presumably, to give herself a futa cock

noun
noun: containment
the action of keeping something harmful under control or within limits.
"the containment of the AIDS epidemic"
the action or policy of preventing the expansion of a hostile country or influence.
"a policy of containment and negotiation was the appropriate course of action"

That's their policy on a character who is going to play a big role in the MCU Infinity War and maybe beyond?

Kamala was popular before Marvel started pushing her.

Then they started pushing her...

Bendis hates Scarlet Witch's guts and basically spent the bulk of the 00s rendering her history's greatest monster/un-person.

She only got unfucked because of Alan Heinberg and Disney ordering them to unfuck her so Heinberg would write more TV stuff for them.

>Ewing
>In any way halfway decent
He's really bad at any attempt at success and even his quipping is bad cheesy.

and Whedon being a Vision/Scarlet Witch fanboy (thank god) forcing them to prominence

>like screener copies of Spider-Man Homecoming/Guardians of the Galaxy V2/Thor 3
Was this written four months ago and you forgot to post it until now?