ITT: "Wait, that's actually a girl?"

ITT: "Wait, that's actually a girl?"

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/76514211
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nermal is male

Though in this case it's "Wait, that's actually a boy?"

Did you just assume their gender?

Not that much of a shock. She was exactly like at least three of my school friends younger sisters.

Years later when one hits 18 and starts flirting with you, it just gets weird because you can only see your friends face with long hair.

Most famous example

I actually thought Blue was a girl originally but then they introduced that pink dog so I just assumed she was a dude because that makes fucking sense.

no it's not you can tell by her voice

Finally! A thread in which I can use this image I have been saving for a long time!

>in order of ages their names are Peanut, Jelly, and Butter

Mom fucked up.

>All of DW's voices on the Arthur TV show have been boys

The hell is this from?

Well, the actor is

I actually couldn't tell it was a girl while seeing the movie, I only learned of it by reading the actress' information in the internet.

Nermal is dubbed as a female in some countries but has always been a boy.

a shit webcomic

Maybe it's weird to bring up for a cartoon design but real dogs don't have much in the way of sexual dimorphism.

>bambi is a boy
My life is a lie.

Fuck off dewd

Are you sure?

Finding out that Flower is a boy was the real surprise.

Antlers, motherfucker.

>best boy

I seriously thought this was a dude for years.

Uh, um, uuuuuhhhh.

Klaus is a girl. Like he has a man's mind, but the goldfish body is female.

How do you know?

so did he or the other fish swap genders when they had all those kids?

Both are apparently girls.

it's been 4 years and you still don't understand that Steven is the only male gem. I mean they all have women's voices too, the only one that's an excusable mistake is topaz prior to the wanted special

I think I read somewhere that men naturally have longer and thicker eyelashes than women and the opposite is the stereotype because they fake extraordinarily long and thick ones with cosmetics.

You gotta be shitting me...

It's fine as long as the body is female.

What do you mean you don't know!?

Something Cosmetic Jew, something something.
Not on Sup Forums, won't bother with more.

Same here. Rosie O'Donnell does a convincing male ape evidently.

Didn't he get married to a female fish and have multiple offspring?

Because he's human. That's the whole male part.

Honestly though, does he know about sex?
The gems have demonstrated knowing all of jack shit about human desire and biology and his dad is pretty absent and he just had his birthday and, well shit. I don't see any reason to assume he'd actually know about human reproduction unless he inferred it from lessons on biology assuming the gems even went as far as to educate about insects and stuff.

the garfield show, at least the american dub, gives him a dude voice

A comic called West Tree Academy of Heroes.

vimeo.com/76514211

Wasn't she on that commercial waifu thread a while back?

Frolie from the Very Important House show Disney shelved from Jhonen.

oh SHIT
I remember this!
And the thread(s) it came from!

After watching the heavy metal movie I thought I'd check out some Captain Sternn comics. If it weren't for the tits it would be genuinely impossible to tell the men from the women, it's the single distinguishing feature.

I didn't realize it until the show. I thought Rosie O'Donnell was just playing a young ape.

Chris Rock was the original choice for VA.

yeah it really bugged me the first time i found out too.

didn't pepper ann have a lesbian aunt?

I thought that Tweety was a chick.

You mean Moose wasn't assigned male

>the artist had to tell everyone that she's supposed to be a ciswoman

he's watched movies and tv shows that are intended for teens and adults, so he may not know the specifics about how sex works but he's probably gotten a general idea from the media. besides, in what time he spends with Greg the subject has probably come up with before, he taught him to drive at 14 so he clearly has a lot of respect for his son's maturity

>he taught him to drive at 14 so he clearly has a lot of respect for his son's maturity
What?
That's a thing deadbeat dads do so their kid thinks they're cool, despite their absence.
It's like you had a proper father or something, you faggot.

I'd bet that's because thicker give more eye protection, and men need it more? Fuck if i know

I swear, when I first saw Pearl, I thought she's just a flamboyant gay man.

Looks like the character from that anime about weapons dealers or some shit.

He has also moved to a different fish body. On more than one occasion I think.

To this day I have no idea what Tweety is. The voice says "boy" but the design says "girl". Not to mention that a lot of people say it's a boy all the while there is merchandise of it in a cheerleader costume. Is Tweety a fucking transvenstite

Forgot pic.

There are species of fish that switch genders depending on age and/or necessity within the group
I don't think any of them are goldfish, but it's a thing

You were so close.

The wikipedias say "boy".

All gems are female because men are inferior.

Bob Clampett based Tweety's design on his own baby picture. Tweety has a baby's body. That's why it's hard to tell his gender. You have to watch for behavior, like when Sylvester draws a girl bird on his finger and Tweety tries to make out with it.

Terk isn't a dude?

STOP.

Isn't he from "Lloyd in Space"?