youtu.be/72zLHGCOm-0
youtu.be/Ifn-DAh50X8
youtu.be/qrqZ0Nhh1jc
youtube.com/watch?v=mcC-tr-NHfk
ledmuseum.net/fifteen/dybarney.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what is this?
is this a saucy puppet show?
i've been dying for a saucy puppet show and that recent kickstarter for that other show didnt make it

Yes, puppets are Sup Forums. Puppets are one of the earliest forms of animation.

did you hear that? barneyfag is coming.

Let's all wait for the surprise party.

barneyfag makes these threads himself right?

How the fuck is Barneyfag still able to post? Have the mods given up on banning him?

Like 9/10 times.

a lot less than that, like almost never.

Yes

Is there ny adult pupetry?
In germany we have the Wiwaldi show. Its like Muppets late knight, but its orientated towards adults. Lots of lewd gags.

Yee

Question to Sup Forums
Do you have a own sesamestreet?

Here in germany we had a german street scenery and now a special format about a horse and sheep

Fucking hell, I totally forgot about this show until now. What a reminder. Yeesh.

The first german sesamestreet was a house, than later on a street with a bear, bird, a snail and a monster that later was replaced by a grouch.

Other german pupetry fo kids was Hello Spencer, a small village where the main puppet, Spencer, showed films

An east german puppetry was Pittiplatsch. Beloved in whole germany. It was a fable short story coming before primetime, mostly used by parents as a bedtime story, before the kids had to go to bed.

The augsburger Puppenkiste is a famous show, where they told mostly fables or childrenbooks.

Another famous german puppet show is Captain Bluebear.
That also spawned a teen/adult fantasy book series and a movie.

They even made a musical out of the first book.

And because of this, made a section of a book dealing with fantasy and magical puppetry

An aduld puppet show in germany was Bernie and Ert.
A sesame street Ernie and Bert Parody. Mostly lewd topics, about drugs, sex, gaysex and killing.

not seasame street-esque but in australia we had the ferals in the 90s. i dont remember much about it other than i liked it

this looks pretty cool, any idea where you can watch it ?

amazingly it's on watchcartoonsonline
watchcartoononline.io/the-ferals-season-1-episode-1-a-explosion-of-talent
i didnt expect that

they only have 'the ferals' which was their first show but there was also some kind of spin off series where it was a show about them having a show or something called 'ferals tv'. unlike the ferals, ferals tv did not have any humans i dont think.

nice, thanks bud. I'll check it out

In Finland we had this thing called Morso.

Mongrels was a thing.

youtu.be/x5zsxfhAh6Q
youtu.be/6qUNFnjmP4o
youtu.be/WBwSzSM0C-M
youtu.be/8mG76I7DpT8
youtu.be/SVxGh5GpP0Q
youtu.be/0pGkY_RHJIs
youtu.be/fCIMYVOIokg
youtu.be/hJZqPCvKRgo
youtu.be/7Dci1iet9kc
youtu.be/72zLHGCOm-0
youtu.be/Ifn-DAh50X8
youtu.be/qrqZ0Nhh1jc

(Maybe I should've just made a playlist...)

Still waiting for that soundtrack album!

reminds me of mongrels

That face is kinda horroresque.

another thing i just remembered is 'lift off' and was more aimed at a young audience like seasame street
each ep was a series of shorts featuring recurring characters. the main character was this faceless baby puppet

I myself have always wondered how he(she?) got those scars.

It wouldn't be a finnish children's show if it didn't inspire trauma, depression or melancholy.
Or any combination of those 3.

bump for puppets

We have "Plaza Sésamo" in México, biggest difference is that It was set on a mexican neighborhood and instead of Big Bird we have a big green guacamaya I think.

I gotta thank Sup Forums for getting me into Greg The Bunny

>Puppets are one of the earliest forms of animation.
That's wrong though, puppetry is live action. It's only animation if it's puppets in stop motion.

>In germany we have the Wiwaldi show. Its like Muppets late knight, but its orientated towards adults. Lots of lewd gags.
what, no Bernie & Ert?
youtube.com/watch?v=mcC-tr-NHfk

they're also creepy as fuck

You're creepy as fuck.

"Kinda"

A message to the Barneyfags:
ledmuseum.net/fifteen/dybarney.htm
This site is for you.