Toonami music
pastebin.com/ihpxGCUZ
toonami.tumblr.com/post/71271575067/toonami-merry-christmas-and-happy-holidays

Naruto story
pastebin.com/ZFvtJfNa

Tweeting info
pastebin.com/qbLzAeH6

FLCL news
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-03-24/toonami-to-co-produce-2-new-flcl-seasons/.100222

Lupin III news
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-05-18/lupin-iii-part-iv-to-premiere-on-toonami-with-english-dub/.116268

AoT s2 eye catches
imgur.com/a/9FqEo

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hPwFOnLw0MY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Sorry, but these transformations take time

JUST GO SSJ3 YOU FUCKING MONKEY

>he's not gold yet

GOKU IS THE MAIN CHARACTER JUST IN CASE YOU THOUGHT SOMEONE ELSE WOULD GET TO DO SOMETHING

the best girl power hour continues!

>gouk

>Earth dragon balls can't wish a person back to life twice.
>Goku promises to rez Frieza with earth's dragon balls again if he fights in the Universe Tournament

Did Goku fucking play Frieza?

>Goku giving a shit whether someone is evil or not
If anything it makes him not having to hold back

>could've been my sparring partner

Well, about that.

>Trunks returns to kill Frieza
>Goku, no time for Frieza, Black is fucking up my shit AGAIN

Why doesnt Beerus just do it??

Sorry but Super nerfed SSJ3 so they didn't have to draw the hair.

Does Goku really give a fuck about toying with Frieza when he can just go back and spar with Whis who is still stronger than both of them?

There are two more sets of Dragon Balls.

>Freeza replaces Vegeta as Goku's rival

It's not FAIR

RIP FRIEZA FORCE

get ready for QUALITY next episode

>SSJ3
Pffff, you think too small.

>Bulma featured in the closing credits
>Chi-chi is not
what did they mean by that

So who is best DBZ villain? As of now Cell is least popular and officially the weakest

Reminder Vegeta is a cuck

That must be fourth wall breaking

It feels weird to me that Frieza knows of Instant Transmission and Fusion as techniques, but neither learned them himself, nor blew up the planets for their potential to defy him.

Is it just that the overall power level is really weak on those planets, aside from the one gimmick?

Beerus cannot be arsed to do anything. He's a cat.

Bulma's a main character. Chi-Chi is supporting cast.

He doesn't want to just fight against one person. The more partners he has, the better.

>comparing Ginyu to Freeza

Even though he's subjugated you through your entire childhood and murdered your race and father, none of which got to be magically wished back to life, I get to fight Freeza again!

I want to slowly penetrate Frieza's pussy while rubbing her purple dome pearl. I want to be in horse stance as I slowly lower myself in and out of her, savoring every moment.

Bulma's panties

I think he was planning on using the super dragon balls.
It sounds dumb, but hey, Goku.

Bulma actually does shit to contribute to the plot in Super

Kid Buu is the least popular, Cell has plenty of fans

>You with the pendulous breasts!

Not many people can actually handle Bulma.

Vegeta has a daughter now user, it's time to move on

where's cooler?

DBZ is some really extended metaphor for sex and I'm only just now realizing it.

Apes together, strong.

I WANT PLAUGE DRAW CUTE FREEZA

Too proud to use them?

But he specified Earth's as part of the contract. And surely Goku won't go against the contract...

It's not outside Vegeta's power to hunt down and kill every Galactic Patrol officer.

He'll probably wish him back and kill him, forget like with King Kai or have Beerus watch him.

life fucking sucks but its the simple shit like being in my 20s not going out but watching anime with you dorks

What happened to Planet of the Apes?

>Super to Kai to Titan to Toyko Ghoul to GonxKillua to Lupin the Low Ratings to Galvanax's new Homeworld to Ghost in the Shell

Mmmmmmmrmmmm, Gohan.... you had a tough life, sonny... You made some good decisions, some bad ones...... hmmmmmmmmmm.... mostly bad ones.... yeeeeeeeeeeeeuuuuuuuuuuuuup...... studying, getting an education, that was good....... not training.... mmmrmm, that was bad... settling down, twice as bad......... not buying a cable or satellite subscription ..... well now that's just absolutely disgusting, sonny.

Maybe you'd like to buy one in his place?

>in a rare moment of clarity, Goku realized this when striking the deal with frieza

>he thinks SSJ3 would be useful against Nu Frieza
>he thinks SSJ3 will actually do anything useful ever

lel

But... Frieza's a guy?

In murrika, Cell hasn't had any appearances outside of games since his arc. The Buus are decently popular

Dear Colgate,
Barney the dinosaur told me to turn the water off when I brush my teeth like twenty years ago.
Thank you,
user.

>As of now Cell is least popular and officially the weakest
He's consistently the second most popular with good to entertaining voice actors.

Is this the best picture of aisha? I need a pic to add to my waifu chart.

You wanna hear something stupid that's going to happen in two years? Goku and Frieza become friends.

gay

Cell is only popular in Amerifat, nobody else gives a shit about him

Assuming he survives and recovers,he's pretty much out of the VA game anyway right? Gonna miss him regardless.

>Cell is least popular

Garlic Jr? Dabura? That bitch from Snake Way?

>and officially the weakest

Raditz? Nappa? the Saibamen?

>18 is stronger than Super Sayian
>She has to fucking stay behind and babysit Marron
>You will never see 18 go toe to toe Frieza as she stalls for Goku and Vegeta

Why does Toriyama loathe her so

The Ginyus next stop was the planet where Goku learned Instant Transmission on.

So it was on his to-do list, he just ever got to it before getting beaten on Namek.

In US, not Nippon senpai

Poor writing?

is it really much of a threat for some bug guys to teleport around their planet? I think Goku has only ever weaponized the teleport 1 time to shoot Cell. Otherwise, it's just a transportation technique that serves no greater offensive capability.

More like the Gohan Jobbing Power Hour.

This made me laugh harder than it should have.

Didn't Dende get ride of that?

delet

>tfw he won't voice Frieza for the new fighting game

>villain ends up being an ally in later seasons

this standard dragon ball fare, almost all the main characters used to be antagonists at one point

2-0

Time for Dragonball Z!

>Garlic Jr
>Unpopular
He's in one movie, that's hardly any measure of screen time to accumulate popularity.

Time to FIGHT IT OUT!

Reminds me of that one DBZ game where Goku lets Cell live and leave Earth peacefully.

Of the big 3 dumbass

Nippon loves Wakamoto though.

Goku did spend over a year on Yadrat so teleportation is probably something that's difficult/time-consuming to learn (also explaining why nobody aside from Cell or Boo learned to do it)

>Dr. Pig to replace Dragon Ball Z Kai when

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hPwFOnLw0MY

>Another Freiza recast
That sucks. I like Ayers.

I wonder what it was like reading this shit when it first came out like were niggas going crazy vegeta turned

FIGHT IT OUT!

He got a whole filler saga after Freeza and before the Androids

IIRC Goku learned fusion from the after life. Freeza might have killed the race that knew it seeing it as a threat and he was sending Ginyu to Yardrat to kill them most likely

She's in the Universe Survival tournament.

FIGHT IT OUT!

I AM THE STRONGEST IN THE UNIVERSE
ALL I CAN DO IS SHOW YOU MY UNLIMITED POWER

GET READY

FIGHT IT OUT!

FIGHT IT OUT!!

Freeza is great

FIGHT IT OUT

FIGHT IT OUT

Did Frieza really destroy his entire army just so the plot could conveniently be Frieza vs Goku without any excuses? He could have sent his soldiers after Goku and Frieza, then as they keep getting their ass handed by the two, he could just get so enraged that he just nukes the rest of them in his anger. Instead, it felt like the writers said, "Whoa look how scary his army is, he's a big threat" then after two episodes the shock value wore off for them.

Damn, this is awful.

So is Majin Vegeta literally a midlife crisis??