What are some unintentionally moments in comic books?

What are some unintentionally moments in comic books?

Please use an adjective OP

unintentionally what?

You mean like this?

What is unintentional user

I unintentionally 4GB of RAR files, is this safe?

Ah yes, the unintentionally moments.

Friendship is horrific

moments in comic books.

What um....what am I witnessing?

funny moments?

This is why /mlp/ needs to die.

that better be unintentional or I swear to god

>what are some unintentionally moments in comic books?

>funny moments?

yes, sorry, my bad.

So anyone else following the Attack on Titan anime? So many scenes with the titans just crack me the fuck up!

is this unintentional enough for you OP

He made a pony man

The premiere unintentionally moment in comics history.

They're LITERALLY just giant retards. Like you inject a person with goo, it kills like 90% of their brain cells, and a titan body forms around them. That's why they're so goofballs.

>Skydoll
is there an english translation?

post that page from Girls where he kicks the bear or when the son accidentally shoots his dad or when he runs over his dad with a truck

Yes. There's only a handful of issues and the story never gets resolves iirc, but it's still worth reading for waifu titties.

yes

nice

Edgy.

>So anyone else following the Attack on Titan anime?
I got like 10 minutes into the first episode, saw a giant naked man running through a street flailing his arms like a down syndrome kid and shut it off.

I don't feel like I missed out on anything.

unless you like jewish people being on madagascar you won't enjoy the show

The whole show is unintentionally funny, I laughed my ass off when I first saw the intro. I was almost convinced it was some kind of black comedy, but weebs thought it EPIC, so I just dropped it.

Why is his penis so small? Also on that note, why is Dr. Manhattan's penis so small even though he can make it any size he wants?

He doesn't care.

The show is a metaphor for the tumblr invasion.

Obviously he cares enough to have a penis at all. May as well make it a big one. Like ridiculously big. Make people uncomfortable when they're around you big.

Maybe penis size is the one thing that he can't change.

I'd argue that perhaps he can change his body enough to look completely inhuman or doesn't want to. Your argument is "why isn't his big SUPER BIG" & the obvious answer is "why would he ever possibly want to do that if he doesn't give a shit about literally almost anyone." Plus, he's clearly aspiring to SU rules of "Why have one big dick when you can have many smaller dicks!"

most european statues from antiquity all the way to the renaissance had small dongs - the artists of those times treated smaller-than-average, flaccid penises as a sign of moderation, control and intelligence - key components of masculinity.

in other words,
>tfw to smart for big penis :^)

I always assumed it was a reference to that

Or maybe it's a reference to the Sistine representation of God having a small dick

you really aren't because thats all it is

References aside, the legit reason seems to be that he's lost any sense of sexuality. When he tries to be intimate with Sally, he's not even there the whole time & immediately tries to just do what he thinks Sally would find most pleasurable, logically speaking. He doesn't GET humans anymore & that's why he stopped wearing clothes. It's already awkward cause he has a blue dick and DOESN'T care even if you're staring right at it.

Oh god why the fuck would someone make that

Small dongs were celebrated for the femininity and beauty like a woman. Small dongs could seduce emperors themselves.

judging by the look on the dude's face and overall mood of the scene it was revenge against a stranger or acquaintance for some perceived slight against him.

He's a demon called the surgeon who alters human flesh for kicks. He decided to turn that dude into a horse for the lols

It was from Clean Room, and involved a alien entity who could manipulate and possess flesh. The pony-man was a few people who failed their jobs.
That dude should have censored it, I did when I posted it once before.