Your favorite Sup Forums villain manages to take over the world. How fucked are you? Does life go on under their rule...

Your favorite Sup Forums villain manages to take over the world. How fucked are you? Does life go on under their rule? Does it get better? Worse?

Everbody Dies.

mutant monster apocalypse? pretty boned holmes.

The world is fairly fucked.
I kind of love Aku so I'd probably be fine as a worshiper

eh, the world wont change all that much

>Doom
>Villain
Anyways, the work becomes an utopia

To be honest I have absolutely no idea what would even happen, he clearly doesn't want the whole world.
It would probably just be a global version of what he did in Year One as mayor. Run things like a mafia, let crime run rampant, use hired killers to take out opposition, maybe indulge in some crime himself every now and then.
Maybe he would start that global cooling program and freeze a few nations to make playgrounds for penguins. And I imagine bird hunting of any sort would be prohibited.

I can imagine worse people taking over the world.

*Earth One

>rules the world
>runs a mafia
what's the point? since he rules the world the mafia is no longer organized crime, it's just a business. and why bother running a business that doesn't truly produce anything to benefit the world if all the wealth, luxury and power that exists on earth is already his?

I meant ruling the world LIKE a mafia. As in, he runs it in the same way he would run his usual organization.

I'm just throwing ideas out there because I have absolutely no idea what Penguin would do if he were to take over the world (he probably wouldn't know either). It's just so detached from his modus operandi and character I struggle to imagine what he would do.

Honestly, Aku's world wasn't that bad, unless he took a personal interest in you or someone in your society.

Monarch would complain about having to actually run things, would sabotage his own empire, and then blame his wife.

>The world is fairly fucked.

Counterpoint:

He would eventually erase the world and everyone in it from existence

>tfw samurai jack is an omnicidal maniac who sacrificed countless souls just to selfishly see his own family again
He deserved to lose her, too.

He'll party until the whole world crumbles which probably will take less then a year.

He had minions regularly murdering entire cities just for his amusement. And that's while he was being depressed and not actively fucking up planets and bringing up refugees, who would probably occupy the place of a destroyed city and be destroyed in some time to let more refugees come so they Aku can have new toys.

We're all dead.

>The series your villain takes place in a world run by him

At least world can hope social kitecare.

Happened in the New52 comics. He took over the world of the future, but people of the future were all extremely gay for Flash and kept rebelling. Zoom kept on killing the opposition and screaming "WHY WON'T YOU LOVE ME!?", before deciding to go back in time and erase Barry's heroism from history.

If he took over our world, I guess it'd be like in DC'sLOT show episode "Doomworld"? I'd be fine with that. Feels bad for all the women he's going to torture in their childhoods if they dare to spurn his advances though.

CRYPTIDS ARE RUNNING AMOK!

>Skeletor
Meh I bet he's only interested in ruling Eternia to care about this planet

I would fucking love President Penguin to happen.

>Killer Frost

Considering how she acted when she took over New York, I imagine it'd be like being ruled by the most petty, selfish, spoiled brat imaginable.

Though to be fair, I prefer Louise to Crystal and Louise was even MORE insane. She'd probably be just as petulant but with more senseless deaths and executions, until she gets bored and causes a mass extinction.